Distractions, Panic, and Gifts

Puppy Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 


"What do you want for breakfast?" Seongwoo asked Daniel as they were on their way to the kitchen.

They had just gotten dressed after taking a long, leisurely shower. Well, more like Seongwoo had dressed both of them because there was no way a shifter who only ever wore hoodies and casual T-shirts as of yet had the skills to put on a half suit and tie by himself. They were having a date at a fancy restaurant with all their friends and Seongwoo wanted to impress as well as show off how strikingly handsome, poised, and civilized his boyfriend was now.

Daniel was a whole different man these days. He was practically human in every sense, only showing his true puppy nature and his massive fluffy adorable form only to Seongwoo when they were in the house or he wanted to go out for a run in the park they had first met and play catch.

He was a bit nervous about the date. He hadn't been able to meet Daniel's friends often because of their work schedules. He wanted to come across a capable man worthy of Daniel's love and devotion. Although he didn’t care about at work in most other situations, he cared about being liked with these guys, because they were pretty much Daniel’s surrogate family.

 They had basically moved in together at some point. Seongwoo hadn't wanted to rush things but it just became natural to have him around because they missed each other even after just a day or two apart. Daniel explained it was their special bond that made it unbearable for them to be apart very long.

He could read what Daniel was thinking extremely clear, with tone and his thick, charming accent and all. There were days where Daniel was too lazy to speak. Today, Seongwoo could tell, he wanted to eat the various special breads in the fridge. Daniel had expensive tastes and a bottomless stomach. If he let the man get his grubby paws on it, he would hardly be able to eat any of it and he actually really liked that particular bread. He didn't want to seem petty and stingy even if Daniel happened to eat a huge whole in his wallet. The chunk of his part time salary Daniel insisted on giving him wasn't nearly enough, but Seongwoo was well off any way. Luckily, in fact.

"Bread? For breakfast?" Seongwoo replied doubtfully, pulling out some tricks from his acting days.

 "Why not? It's filling and healthy."

Seongwoo smiled as he looked at the love of his life, his mate. He was gorgeous in the grey pin striped pants, matching vest, sharp white dress shirt, and classy black tie. His actual voice was lovely and he realized he had missed it this morning—deep, husky, full of confidence and with that thick, cute accent.

"It doesn't give you much energy. Bread on an empty stomach can make you feel sick."

"What do you suggest?" The puppy man crooked his head.

Daniel had said before that he had almost never eaten rice for the morning meal. The other shifters he had been living with ate more Western style and he had grown used to it. Especially he liked pizza, pasta, and steaks cooked almost completely rare and super bloody.

"We are going to eat lunch soon anyway. Since we woke up late and there isn't much time before we go, let's eat cereal."

Seongwoo went to the cabinet to get the box out.

"Aw, can't you cook for me? I like your food the best..."

Daniel back hugged and kissed Seongwoo’s neck, making him gasp.

"Daniel, down boy..." He threatened lightly, shivering at the contact as his body responded with delight.

Daniel snickered, thinking how he loved teasing his super sensitive easily mate.

"We don't have the time."

"Who cares if we are a little late?"

"I care! Time is money. Punctuality shows a man's character. I have hardly ever been late in my life. I'm proud of it."

"Hmm, doesn't seem like a big deal to other humans. This is just another one of your weird idiosyncrapathics, right?"

"Idiosyncrasies. And no, it's not. I don't have those. I'm normal and those who don't do so are weird," Seongwoo insisted stubbornly, his face flaming at his puppy's wicked silver tongue now exploring the rim of his ear.

Daniel was an expert at teasing as well as seducing him now. He truly knew too much for his own good and never gave Seongwoo a moment of peace if he wasn't sleeping. That was what made their relationship thrilling and addictive. He had never had a boyfriend who was so infuriating y and lovable at the same time.

"Seongwoo ..." Daniel whined, rubbing his waist with his thick, burning thumbs and nuzzling under his jawline, subtly sniffing, thinking how he loved the scent and he was getting hungrier by the minute.

Seongwoo forced himself to ignore the violent effects on his heart and body.

"We are having cereal. That's final. You can put off your hunger a bit more. The cute yet y act will not work this time."

"Hmph." Daniel slumped on his shoulder in defeat, hugging him loosely around the waist as he prepared the dish.

He clung to him like that all throughout the kitchen as he got what he needed. Seongwoo couldn't help but laugh and pet his fluffy, full cheek, thinking that he was really cute as his heart melted into a puddle of goo. Seongwoo felt bad so he made it up by feeding him the cereal with his own hand, a treat that independent, capable, self-serving Daniel rarely got, so Daniel was delighted enough to wiggle around in his chair and make those little puppy yips that were his signature.

"How is it?" Seongwoo asked, smiling at him while resting his chin in his hand.

"It's yummy. I'm not so hungry anymore."

"It's just the right amount, right? See I told you. Life gets easier the more you listen to me."

"You are right. Sorry I have that rebellious alpha DNA in me. I will try to listen better."

 "That's good enough that you try. I’m not expecting much, after all. You are and forever will be my puppy.”

They shared a light laugh looking at each other with love and goody smiles. Then Seongwoo had an ominous feeling about how much time had passed. It was an alarm from his internal clock which was almost always right. He saw on his Rolex there wasn't much time before they had to leave in order to make it in time, allowing time for the potential traffic of course.

"We need to finish getting ready! Hurry up!"

 

 

Daniel groaned in complaint as his mate literally drug him with a strength he hadn’t even known the thin, frail human possessed, rushing to their bedroom and plopping him down on the vanity chair. He was uncomfortable in the tie and vest and didn't feel like being pampered. He hadn't much liked having his hair and makeup done before during his interviews either. It tasted awful and felt/smelled strange.

"Do we really have to go out like this? It's people we know well. Not a marriage meeting..." he complained.

Seongwoo wondered at the word. He didn't like the idea of that word because it meant nosy parents and females in his past. "Yes, we have to."

"But why?"

"Because I said so, now shush."

"Meanie," Daniel pouted as Seongwoo combed his hair back with a comb.

He obediently stayed quiet since Seongwoo had that determined, concentrated, ‘don't interrupt me or you will regret it’ serious look. Sometimes his mate got weird and sensitive and he knew now not to mess with him at this time.

Seongwoo when he was angry was rather terrifying. His voice was sharp and harsh and stung, then they had a fight and then later Seongwoo felt bad and they had to have make up to make themselves feel better. It was an ordeal that took hours and they only had minutes here.

"Baby..."

Seongwoo either ignored him or couldn't hear over the hair dryer. The shifters sensitive ears were burning because the high temperature machine was too close.

"Baby, you're hurting my ears!" He called louder.

 ", sorry, Nielli!" Seongwoo exclaimed, touching his ear and looking at him with concern, moving the hot machine elsewhere. "I didn't meant to, really..."

Daniel believed him because it was easy to read his mind that it was true. He wanted to tease his lover since he knew his sweet side would kick in and he would get affection if he felt guilty.

Daniel looked down gloomily and huffed, "Yes, you did. Because I’ve been annoying you.”

 Seongwoo finished up and put the hair dryer down, then hugged him tight and kissed the top of his head. Daniel smirked triumphantly and s his hands around his curvy, small back.

"Sorry, baby. I hope you're okay? What can I do to make me feel better?" Seongwoo cooed.  

"It's okay, baby. It didn't hurt so bad."

He pulled the boy between his legs and then set him on his leg. Seongwoo's now blushing face was inches away slightly above his. He was loosely hugging his and petting his ear which felt mostly fine now.

"I could use a kiss though..."

Seongwoo glanced at his wiggling eyebrows and the mischievous twinkle in his eyes as he pursed his lips. He could envision his mate’s mood and where he was hoping this was going and a part of him wanted to oblige. He chewed on his lip, played with the short, soft silvery hair and flushed as his body with a mind of its own became hot, tingly, and tense in certain areas.

Daniel read the building need in his lover's eyes and grew excited. He cocked his head in the manner he knew Seongwoo would find the hardest to resist and slowly up and down his thigh to entice him further. He wanted to play something different than Preparation for the Runway. Seongwoo's breath hitched and his fingers pressed into the nape of his neck, holding onto the last semblance of self-control over his libido.

"What kind of kiss...?" Seongwoo asked shakily.

"The fun kind, of course."

Daniel looked at his lover lips hungrily and ever so slowly his own, his hand travelling boldly up his inner thigh and cupping his full bulge.

Seongwoo gasped and groaned, biting hard on the center of his lower lip. Daniel envisioned tearing it apart, an image that went straight through their close bond to torture Seongwoo further.

"No...We can't...I hate being late...if I kiss you, we won't stop at just that, and then we will get dirty and we will have to start all over from the shower..." Seongwoo whined, shaking his head but his eyes giving away his hesitation.

His body was warm and tingling.

"Ah, I guess punctuality is more important than me...You should just be dating your watch then…" Daniel sighed, pretending to be hurt.

Seongwoo blinked at him for a few silent moments, feeling guilty and incredibly conflicted. The fact Daniel used a big word that he must have learned from a book or movie he had been studying and used it accurately was hot enough, but with his hair all silvery and messy and his skin flawless and the whole fancy waiter look he had going and his tempting enticing smirk...it was too much to bare.

 

 

"Oh, it."

He succumbed to his intense desired by slamming his mouth to Daniel's smirking in victory one and pressing their bodies tightly together.

"Hmm, baby, you taste sweet..." Daniel hummed as he at the other's thin sugary lips.

 The cereal and milk had been a good choice and he was going to have to have before brushing their teeth more often. He enjoyed the taste of the creamy milk and sugary cereal crumbs mixed with his favorite taste in the world, his mate's pretty velvety, luscious lips.

"You too…you’re freaking yummy," Seongwoo moaned, rocking into the hand that was cupping him.

“Let’s feast since we’re hungry for something else…”

Daniel lifted him up to take him to the bed. Seongwoo greedily wrapped his legs around pulled at his hair and swiped his tongue in the shifter’s willing, defenseless mouth. They moaned and dug their hands into each other, grinding their hard lower bodies together until Daniel hit the edge of the bed.

"Hmm...clothes..." he tore his mouth away from his feisty lover to say. He was worried about getting these pricy nice clothes wrinkled and dirty. Well, more about Seongwoo’s reaction to it later if he didn’t remind him about it.

"Ah, right. These are not cheap..."

Seongwoo sighed as Daniel reluctantly set him on the bed and stepped a safe distance away. They started carefully removing their clothes, their faces flushed, lips parted and panting, their minds buzzing with the fantasies and thick between them as they failed to avoid meeting their lustful, impatient gazes. Seongwoo still managed to control himself enough to fold the pants and shirts after their sensual strip show, which Daniel admired. All they had left were their ties.

 "Leave it on. It's hot." Seongwoo let out a sound like a growl as he wrapped his hand in the tie Daniel was touching. He then yanked Daniel down to his body sprawled readily like a prepared steamy steak just for him.

Daniel his lips and laid over his lover, eagerly grinding their smooth, bare members together, pulling on Seongwoo's tie as well. Seongwoo gasped as it lightly choked him but Daniel read that he was far from danger and he liked it, it was new and thrilling. Seongwoo did the same to him, pushing up the tie so it was more like a collar and tightening it so it was hard to breathe. Then he used that to control him, forcing his head to go to the places he wanted to be kissed.

First, his scrumptious ears. Then, his throat. Then, his protruding collar bones. Then, his pert brown s. Then, his pelvis and last his creamy thighs. He let out mewls like a cat in heat, his entire body shivering violently under the assault of Daniel's flicking, masterful tongue, lips, and dragging fangs. His alabaster skin was soon covered in beautiful love marks like Daniel had been painting a masterpiece on a blank canvas.

 In actuality, Seongwoo was the masterpiece even before he had become a regular part of his life. He was only happy to be able to bask in appreciating it every day. That's what he was good at, as Seongwoo said. Daniel was a master at and he enjoyed it. He would continue for hours until Seongwoo was begging him to let him before he lost his mind. It was one of the things Seongwoo had become addicted to in their relationship.

"Niel, I need you. Baby please..." Seongwoo sobbed as Daniel was in the middle of enthusiastically servicing his leaking, pulsating member like it was ice cream on a summer day.

He had been ignoring the way Seongwoo scratched and tugged at the tie until then. Something through the bond told him that Seongwoo was and desperate to the point of nearly breaking. Something about the way he looked earlier had triggered him more intensely than ever. He understood in a way. Seongwoo in suits had always been hot to him as well, which was why after work they were in a rush for dinner, being each other rather than actual food.

He slipped up and on Seongwoo’s scrumptious, shapely, velvety ear, the place that was and always would be his favorite. Seongwoo panted and moaned weakly as he wrapped his legs around his hips.

"Please please Niellie...give me something sweet..." he sobbed into the pillow, clinging and grinding up into him.

"Shh and I will..." Daniel gently commanded into his ear with calming pats along his sides and back as he kept the frail, thin man uplifted, sliding near the entrance of heaven.

Seongwoo listened surprisingly. He was obedient in bed when Daniel took charge though, like he had shown earlier, he was also at times a total fire cracker that was impossible to stop.

"I love you baby..." Daniel whispered as he kissed along his cheek.

"Hmm, I ...love you ...too, Niellie..." He choked out as he pulled the tie on himself harder to increase the pleasure.

Daniel then bit down hard on his neck as he at once into the inviting hole of his mate.

"Ahn, yes, finally~" Seongwoo cried, stiffening and tossing his head back, his arms and legs clamping around him like steal.

Daniel rhythmically ed and on his neck and ears, holding up and kneading his taut, smooth . This caused his lover to positively sing--curses, praise, love, and pleasure. His baby was like a poet, he had an incredible way with words even more so at these kind of times. Shifters usually just grunted but Seongwoo liked to talk things out along with releasing the sweetest, most musical moans. Daniel loved this about him when they made love.

"Ah, that's great, so deep and hard, so freaking big, you know just how to baby, ah, keep driving me crazy. Damn are you hot and skilled. Jesus I love you, just like that baby, please more, be sweeter, love me harder..."

Daniel listened attentively, keeping fully focused at all times and controlling his urges, especially the selfish, ruthless beast in him that wanted to tear his mate apart. He now had almost full control of his Alpha body even in human form. Anything that he sensed Seongwoo wanted through their bond or body language he worked extremely hard to give above and beyond.

Every night he worked Seongwoo into exhaustion, knowing it was an important part of their relationship satisfaction. Seongwoo had told Daniel that he didn't need to always work so hard and Daniel had even told himself that they couldn't mate too often because he would lose his powers. These days, it didn't seem to matter so much to him though. He loved being human more and more and mating was too good to pass up. He hardly felt the need to use his dog body. Even making loved, he preferred doing it this way or for Seongwoo to try it on him.

He liked switching roles too, which was a surprise to himself. He had never thought his pretty, clumsy, high maintenance boyfriend had the potential to be an alpha but he did it well.

"Don't come yet, I want you to top me," he murmured, feeling greedy for Alpha Seongwoo at the thought.

", you better be close then." Seongwoo grit his teeth, putting all his power into not coming which he had been getting close to the edge of.

 

Daniel closed his eyes and hugged his soulmate he adored and would protect with his life without hesitation, fully concentrating on letting his beast out.

 "Ah? Ah! , hmm!" Seongwoo cried in pain mixed with pleasure and shock as the shifter tore into him mercilessly at lightning speed.

 Seongwoo gripped him around his shoulders tightly and kissed his sweaty forehead, pitifully as Daniel ravaged him to a standstill, coming with a powerful spurt. He kept the human pinned under his bulky body's crushing weight until he was fully spent. They laid there for several minutes, soaked in sweat and other fluids, panting harshly against each other’s mouths, hearts racing.

"That was fantastic. You sure you can take more?" Seongwoo asked in concern, lightly pecki

Please log in to read the full chapter