Never-ending Teasing

Puppy Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hey baby. How was class?"

Seongwoo came home from a music video recording a bit early and his pleasantly surprised boyfriend greeted him at the door with a hug and kiss like the well-behaved, sweet puppy that he instinctively was. Almond shaped, warm, expressive eyes, handsome, charismatic features, platinum blonde tussled hair, reebok trainers, and dimpled, bunny toothed smile included.

"Hmm, it was a little bit boring today and I've got a ton of homework."

Seongwoo didn't make a move to slip out of his arms, though his backpack was heavy and he wanted to put it down because his legs were sore after hours of dancing with how his stamina was still lacking from years of a desk job and being out of practice. It felt too nice to be in his mate’s arms after grueling schedules and so many hours away from home already this week. Daniel also made no move to release him. The grip of his embrace was firm, unbreakable, and all-consuming as usual.

Daniel tended to latch on when they were at home nowadays since it wasn't often before they passed out or left the house and he missed Seongwoo terribly. When Seongwoo wasn't totally busy so he had some time to properly think of something other than the task at hand, he felt similar. Which was why he didn't mind the clinginess despite it being hot because of the shifter’s unnatural amount of body heat and making getting around the house a bit more inconvenient.

They kept on kissing longer and longer as if they couldn't get enough of each other and were making up for all the hours they couldn't express their undying, intense affection for each other. Their conversation eventually continued as whispers passed between brushing smooth lips tasting of cherry smackers, the lip balm they both used.

"I will help with your homework. Did you fall asleep this time?"

"You don't have to baby. You must be tired. And I didn't, so praise me please," Daniel spoke proudly.

"But I want to, baby. I like schoolwork and then we can have more time to be together if we get it over with quickly. You have been a good boy."

Seongwoo scratched behind his ears.

"Just as promised, I will give you a reward."

Daniel's white, fluffy ears and tail popped out in his excitement, wagging and twitching. Daniel clearly liked the sound of that. Do I get goodies today omg yes it's been so long I'm so excited now I can hardly contain myself what do I do, Seongwoo chuckled as he read the man's thoughts that were on the naughty side. Good because that was exactly the kind of reward he had intended.

Since Daniel had decided to go to college to study psychology in order to be a shifter counselor to help struggling souls stuck in the human world but not able to adapt well just as he had been and Seongwoo got officially accepted into a company as a backup dancer and professional choreographer six months ago, they were often too busy even at home or too tired mentally and physically to have proper intimacy. Additionally, Daniel wasn’t able to swing by the studio like he used to because it clashed with his class hours and Seongwoo didn’t want to get fired. They were also concerned because Daniel was no longer able to fully transform into his massive, beautiful samoyed form so they had been cutting back less he lose all his powers faster than they had intended.

 Daniel said he was okay with it but Seongwoo had caught him crying while looking at pictures of them and his buddies together in shifter form on the fridge. He could read his deepest thoughts and messy, conflicted, uneasy emotions. Daniel missed his form and he was scared of losing his abilities and not being special anymore. Part of it was that it was all he had ever known so it would make him feel lost to be a human physically. Another part was that he somehow felt that Seongwoo would lose interest in him after he lost his ears and tail.

It was true that Seongwoo adored them and was attracted to them but Daniel looking forever like a human and even if they lost their bond powers, he wouldn't feel any differently about Daniel than he did now he was sure and constantly reassured him. Seongwoo was in love with the man for who he was inside and out head over heels beyond comprehension or control. He was in too deep in the pits to ever expect to come out again and he didn't want to. Loving Daniel and being together with him had been the best thing that had ever happened to him and the reason for every improved change in his life and his more agreeable personality.

Seongwoo looked at his fluffy, white ears and tail fondly as he fondled them gently. He could easily read that it was a mix of pleasure and torture as he turned the puppy on immensely, his buried desire from the past two weeks of celibacy coming forward with a frightening vengeance.

"Really? Can we go now? Or you want to do some homework first?"

Seongwoo took a moment to judge his condition. He wasn't that tired and he was also feeling and impatient now, his mind picturing all the things he wanted the alpha to do to him while he still had his powers, things that they hadn't done in a while because Daniel had only been giving him romantic, human style intimacy.

"I don't think I can wait either. Let's head to bed."

 

 

The couple were rolling around in the bed, bodies hot, puppy tail flying and ears flickering, hands caressing and groping, limbs tangled and tensed everywhere, tongues and lips enthusiastically sliding, , , smacking, as if there was no tomorrow. They were completely drunk on consuming and getting refamiliarized with every bit of each other, fully focused on the sensations made two times more intense through their bond.

"Niel...I love you..."

Seongwoo gasped and latched on to his tail as Daniel crushed him in his arms nearly with his super human strength and grazed his teeth from his collar to his s leaving an angry red mark on his pale flesh.

"I love you more, baby. I’ve really missed this, especially your pretty voice. Now, louder..."

He commanded in a lustful, rough tone with a growl before sinking his teeth into Seongwoo's pert brown . Seongwoo cried out with a curse word, jerked and arched his back until he nearly folded in half like a portable chair.

"Holy that's good..." He moaned wantonly.

Daniel hard and grazed his teeth along the most sensitive edge. Seongwoo felt so good he nearly came but he didn't want to stop so early. He wanted to continue this session for the rest of the night and just skip doing any homework or sleeping. He had missed this intimacy terribly now that he had a taste of it again and recalled how amazing they were together. Daniel he read was feeling the same. He wanted more and he was just barely able to control his beast side. Seongwoo wanted what he wanted and finally voiced it, despite that it was something so intense he might have a hard time even walking tomorrow and would have to wear long sleeves.

"Baby, would you mark me please? I want to feel your alpha side tonight..." He whispered while tapping on the other’s broad, muscular shoulder.

The tension released under his hands as Daniel looked up and paused, a hesitant expression on his handsome, flushed, and sweaty face.

"Are you sure?"

Daniel was concerned about hurting Seongwoo and making it hard for him to dance or worse. Daniel was always scared of fully releasing his inner instincts because of his strength and Seongwoo's fragile build. He wasn't as fragile as Daniel thought though. He could easily take a bit of beating or bruising here and there. Especially when it felt so sinfully good.

Seongwoo kissed him sweetly, then moved on to all fours, presenting his backside in a submissive fashion like a female dog would do, looking over enticingly. Daniel looked like he was about to go crazy with want as he stared at him, his straining as if saluting him and pre- dripping onto the sheets.

"I will be okay. So don't hold back. Let the beast out on me just this once, hmm?" Seongwoo hummed with a soft smile.

There was a long pause and silence between them. Daniel seemed to be fighting with himself still though Seongwoo had said not to. Then he pounced as if he were a wolf attacking prey, growling with his teeth bared and a fierce, possessive look in his pretty almond eyes.

"You're mine Seongwoo. All mine."

Seongeoo yelped as Daniel plunged his fingers into his hole, clawed his thigh and bit his cheek. "Yes, I'm yours..."

Daniel continued to mutter possessive, loving words and compliment his beauty as he bit, , and clawed him all over, wiping his now pungent smelling musky sweat over his entire backside from shoulders to toes. Until he was marked as the shifter’s possession from every inch, covered in embarrassing, stinging marks. Seongwoo was overwhelmed with sensations from touch smell and the bond.

He felt immensely loved, wanted, cared for and owned. How much he had missed this. It was special because only a shifter like Daniel could allow him the incredible experience and take him to a whole nother dimension of pleasure. He wouldn't have known about this without having dated a shifter.

"Oh, thank God I fell in love with you at first sight...I can’t believe I was missing out on this all my life…"

Daniel chuckled as he kissed up his spine and removed his fingers, putting the tip of his leaking at his stretched out welcoming entrance. Seongwoo pressed his body back, trying to get as close as possible. He was desperate for contact with the alpha who was to his annoyance now moving slow and careful. Marking always made him extremely clingy and desperate and insatiable. If Daniel wanted to take him seven times in one night after this intense , he would be ready and willing, his body finding some inner well of strength he hadn't known he possessed his entire life. It was like Daniel and became super powerful catnip to him afterwards.

"I feel the same. Though I will always love you more. If I ever lost you I don't know what I would do. An alpha without his long-term mate is as good as a ghost ..."

Seongwoo glared and smacked his leg, scolding him for choosing to say sappy, depressing things at this passionate very crucial time. "Hurry up and me. Hard."

Daniel bit his shoulder and deep inside him, making Seongwoo nearly collapse and clutch on the sheets, his gasp at the pain and turning into a pleasure mewls as the seconds moved on.

"You might regret that, cat. No whining to me about your hurting this time."

Seongwoo shivered in anticipation. He couldn't wait to meet the beast in its full form. He had no intentions of complaining. This was what he wanted. Insanely, with his entire being. He needed alpha Daniel to take him all the way around the moon and back tonight.

"I won't. As long as you don't tease me about it. Then I swear I won't talk to you for a week."

Daniel laughed, making the inside Seongwoo shake and brush up on his prostate. Seongwoo groaned, bit the pillow, and rocked back into him desperately.

"Niellie don't ...." He murmured, lust thickened voice muffled in the sheets mostly, sounding oddly like a kitten.

"Sorry, just the idea of you even being able to stay quiet around me even one day is freaking hilarious, baby."

Seongwoo released the sheets to pout though Daniel could more sense it than see it with their positioning. "There you go teasing me again. Your favorite hobby. Enough, especially n

Please log in to read the full chapter