SEVEN

UNTIED KNOT

** JENNIE'S POV **

 

 

Lisa's house might have two bedrooms but she already knows where i will sleep.

 

 


It's because i feel more accompanied by someone if i sleep beside Lisa and i feel comfortable with it. 

 

 


" Where will Kuma sleep then? " Jennie asked

 

 

 

" Can he just sleep on the floor? " Lisa asked

 

 


" That's so rude of you " i pouted

 

 

 

" Sorry, i never thought of Kuma sleeping in here. I'll buy him a bed then next time you guys sleep in my house "

 

 

 

See?

 

 


That angel vibes.

 

 

 

Why people don't keep her.

 

 

 

Just look.

 

 

 

Lisa then removed her coat and shirt as she changed her clothes in front of me without saying.

 

 


But then we're both comfortable with it already, but now all i see is bruises in her back that made me curious. 

 

 

 

" Why do you have these bruises and it looks so.. "

 

 


I was poking her back but then she turn around and face me that made me saw her upper body with only sports bra covering her chest.

 

 

 

" That's nothing, i just bump into the edge of my table that's why "

 

 

 

But i didn't believe her because it's too exaggerate for a bruise like that to bump into an edge of the table.

 

 


I just ignored it and starts to tickle her.

 

 


" Oy Jennie "

 

 


" What? " i asked innocently

 

 

 

" Don't WHAT me, idiot " she glared

 

 

 

I smirked and continued tickling her that she ended up her falling the shirt she's holding and stopping me from annoying her. 

 

 


" Don't try me, Jennie "

 

 

 

" DoNt tRy mE jEnNiE " i repeated to

 

 


Then she startes gaining this unbelievable strength from her and started tickled me as i fall from her bed.

 

 


Lisa continued tickling me until we realized that our face are just inch closer from each other.

 

 

 

 

I smirked.

 

 

 

 

" Are you trying to seduce me just like before we met? " 

 

 

 

Lisa smirked also.

 

 

 

" Do you want me to? "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" That girl is just annoying, trying to be pretty and all this fabulous whatever "

 

 

 

I heard girls passing by from the room where i am practicing piano for a recital and it actually lose my focus after hearing them.

 

 

 


" I heard her father is a CEO but left them " 

 

 

 

" She's trying to be innocent and clean here "

 

 

 

Hearing all those words from other people's judgement made me lose my temper and at the same time i want to cry.

 

 


Blaming life because of this ruined reputation we have.

 

 

 

" Hi Lisa " the girl smiled as she waved at her who is walking from where i am.

 

 

 


" Move " she said coldly

 

 

 


Both of them move out of her way and walk towards my direction.

 

 


Lisa then stand in front of me and closed the book that i am following for the recital practice.

 

 

 

" Don't act like a strong girl " She said.

 

 

Lisa jump into the piano and sit in there.

 

 

 


" How about we date each other?" she asked

 

 

 

" What? "

 

 

 

" How about we date?" Lisa repeated.

 

 

 


" Jennie Kim, the daughter of CEO who left them and Lalisa Manoban the step daughter of Underrated Chef Bruschweiler " she continued as she smiled.

 

 

 

Lisa that time was very innocent and pure.

 

 


All she wants to do is to help people as long as she can and interract with them as long as they don't hurt her.

 

 

 


" Do you think that's a burden?" i asked

 

 

 


" We are losers anyway in this society so why don't we just date each other and be losers together?" she smiled

 

 

 


Her smile is so pure.

 

 

 


But i am not.

 

 

 

I stand up and walk towards her as i look at her.

 

 

 

" If you want to both of us to date then.. "

 

 


I slowly move my face closer to her.

 

 

 


" Kiss me "

 

 

 

I am expecting Lisa that she will pull away but all my expectations from her are just expectation.

 

 

 

Cause i only saw myself with Lisa's hand s on my waist and moving her face closer to me as she look at me straight in the eyes.

 

 

 


" Forget it " i said

 

 

 

Then we both smiled and laughed.

 

 

 


" You're unbelievable " i said

 

 

 

" I know " Lisa laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And now all i can see was her on top of me.

 

 

 

Looking at me straight in my eyes and moving her face closer to me.

 

 

 


And when our lips was about to touch.

 

 

 

 

" Forget it " she whispered and smiled

 

 

 

So i push her and she was laughing so hard.

 

 

 

" Good old days " Lisa said as she laughed.

 

 

 

Then her phone rings and it was an unknown number.

 

 

 

" Wait let me answer this " 

 

 


Lisa then put her clothes on and answer the call. 

 

 

 


" Hello? "

 

 

 

That's all i heard from her and she was silence for a minute.

 

 

 

I don't know what is the conversation about but when Lisa is like that, i can sense something very fishy.

 

 

 


It's either a threat or an unexpected person that she didn't expect to call nor she don't want to talk to.

 

 

 

 

" Excuse me sir but i have very important schedule for this night so maybe you can just call our HR in the company about the proposals. Good bye "

 

 

 


Then Lisa hang up the phone call and i saw her face like she's annoyed with the conversation.

 

 

 


" What happened? " i asked

 

 

 

I walk towards her, all she did was pull me from her and hugged me.

 

 

 


" What happened Lisa? " i askes again.

 

 

 

" I'm not going to let him near you again "

 

 

 


" Who? " I asked

 

 

 

But she didn't reply and hugged me tighter.

 

 

If this is about Chanwoo, i guess i'm already over him.

 

 

 

 

 

" I'm a strong girl, i won't let Chanwoo also near me so don't worry "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I'm not letting this person near you "


** END OF JENNIE'S POV **