FOUR

UNTIED KNOT

 

 

** JENNIE'S POV **

 


" You free? " i asked

 

 

 

Lisa remove her safety helmet and put it down on her table as she sit down on her chair. 

 

 

 

Her office seems so quiet and calm, this is my first time to be in here since she left the company that she used to work for 3 years.

 

 

 


" I don't know, i still have works " she answered as she the first button of her polo

 

 

 

 

" It's valentines, idiot. "

 

 

 

She just snort and laughed.

 

 

 


" So what? I did survived valentines a couple of years ago of being single " 

 

 

 


" Date me, Lisa " 

 

 

 

 

" Jennie, i have work. I have tons of work, seriously " Lisa said seriously

 

 

 

" I can wait " I said

 

 

 

But Lisa said to go with Jisoo because she's not sure about the dinner that i am bragging about her because this fancy restaurant just opened near in my house.

 

 

 


" Go with Jisoo, both of you can go like before " 

 

 

 


I was trying to give her a smile and keep telling her that Jisoo might be busy but she's not buying that .

 

 

 


" She's off today i think? So go with her " 

 

 

 

Jisoo and I actually have this weird feeling to each other after the time she confront me about Lisa.

 

 

 

Well i am aware of it.

 

 

 


But then Jisoo just rub it off to my face and i was angry also about how she told me about how i don't deserve Lisa.

 

 


But then Jisoo just keep on coming whenever Lisa tells her to comfort me these past few days.

 

 

 


We act like nothing happen but we both know that argument happen between us.

 

 

 

 

 

" I'll just wait you at your house then, I'll cook " i said

 

 

 


" You're going to sleep there? " Lisa asked

 

 

 

" Will you let me sleep there? " 

 

 

 

She sighed and look at the ceiling for a while that made me thibk that she's thinking of something.

 

 

 

" You have work tomorrow, you can't just wait for me because they need your focus in the hospital " Lisa said

 

 

 


" Are you pushing me away now? " i laughed

 

 

 

Then Lisa was panicking that i maybe serious about it and told me that she doesn't mean that.

 

 

" You're a doctor, Jennie. You need focus of course, you need to get some rest "

 

 

Seungri then open the door and smiled at us as he tell Lisa that they have meeting.

 

 


" Give me the keys then " i said

 

 

 


" Ohhh, you guys have date? " Seungri asked

 

 

 


" Yep, I'll stay at Lisa's house. " I said as i smiled when Lisa handed me the keys 

 

 

 


" A dinner, oppa. " Lisa clears  

 

 

 


" That still counted as a date " Seungri said as he smiled.

 

 

 

" So, i'll wait for you? " I smiled at Lisa as she get her bag and look at me.

 

 

 


" I'll see you there then, please cook delicious food for me " Lisa said as we both walk out of her office.

 

 

 


 

 

 

I did the grocery and clean her house a little though i know it's tidy already.

 

 


So this is how single feels like.

 

 

 

I feel like i can only go to Lisa's house because people will probably rub it in my face on what happened between me and my ex fiancee.

 

 


Lisa is the only person i can run after all the troubles i made in life.

 

 

 


That's why i am here, spending my valentines with her.

 

 


It's been a while since i celebrate an event with Lisa actually.

 

 

 

She's somehow busy or have work.

 

 

 

 

And when i go to Lisa's room, it smells like vanilla.

 

 

 

So i jump right away in her bed cause i know i'll smell Lisa's scent and believe me or not i somehow secretly sniffing her because she smells so good. 

 

 

 

I keep doing that whenever i can smell her scent and she sometimes caught me sniffing.

 

 

 

 

" What are you? A dog? Hunting a food? " she sarcastically said

 

 

 

" How i wish i can eat your scent, dufus " 

 

 

 

But then i didn't stop sniffing her scent and there was this sleep over that i once had my nose in her hair because her hair smells so good too.

 

 

 


" What the , Jennie? Can i sleep? " she whispered

 

 

 


" Tell me what shampoo are you using first " 

 

 

 


" You're annoying, let me sleep " then she pull the blanket and covered herself

 

 

 


Reminiscing those when were still in our teen years made me smile because those tell me that Lisa is a good friend that worth the risk.

 

 


Then when i look at my right, i saw her table with 4 pink envelopes. 

 

 

 

So i frowned and look at it.

 

 

 

All of the letters are sealed with different dates.

 

 

 

So i wonder where they came from or is the letters are not important to Lisa.

 

 

 


Then i heard the door bell rang, so i quickly go downstairs and look who's that. 

 

 

 


I saw Jisoo.

 

 

 

 

" Lisa, are you there? " 

 

 

 


Then i open the door and Jisoo gave me an OH reaction when she saw me inside.

 

 

 

 

" Where's Lisa? " she asked

 

 


" Lisa is on her way " i answered

 

 


" Just tell her someone gave her this again " 

 

 

 


Then Jisoo handed me the pink envelope and i frowned.

 

 

 


Who will even give Lisa letters as cringy as it's color.

 

 

 


" Who gave these? " i asked

 

 

 

" I won't tell " Jisoo answered

 

 

 

So i frowned and brought up the issue again.

 

 

 


" Is this because i don't deserve to be where i am right now that's why you're acting y to me again? "

 

 

 

 

Jisoo was walking away from the door but then she turned around and sighed.

 

 

 

 


" I didn't tell Lisa too the identity of the sender but to you, maybe that's one of the reasons too " 

 

 

 

 


" Jisoo, i am here now. Catching up with Lisa " i defended myself to Jisoo but then she hits my heart that made me realized something.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


" You are there because you're not with Chanwoo. Did you ever thought of doing that when you're taken, Jennie? " 

 

 

 

 


It hits me.

 

 

 


So bad.

 

 

 


Jisoo then walk towards me and rub me lots of things that i need to realize.

 

 

 

 

" Jennie, you were not there when Chanwoo is living the same roof as yours. Lisa never asked you to visit her because she knows everyone is having their own ways and so is you. " 

 

 

 


Yes she's right.

 

 

 

 

" Lisa was always there for you when you and Chanwoo had fights. Lisa was there to catch you whenever you have problems. She was there when Chanwoo left " 

 

 

 

 

 

" But when Chaeyoung left Lisa, Did you ever answer her call? Did you even think of visiting her? nor ask how is she? " 

 

 

 


I just had my head low and sighed as Jisoo hits me with lots of hurtful truths.

 

 

 

 

" Jennie, did you ever prioritize Lisa too like she prioritize you as her bestfriend? " she asked

 

 

 

Then i look at her and made eye contact.

 

 

 


" If yes, then tell me why did you act like that and act differently today " 

 

 

 

Jisoo then turn around and walk away from me.

 

 

 


I actually like to talk back but then from all of the observations she had, She shut me down.

 

 

 

 

Jisoo knows what's the best for Lisa but then i still stayed as her bestfriend and not complaining about it.

 

 

 

I go back inside and weakly lay down on Lisa's bed.

 

 


I didn't realized that i fall asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Jennie? " 

 

 

 


Then i felt someone shaking me a little and saw Lisa.

 

 

 


" Sorry i made you wait " she said 

 

 

 


When i look at her eyes, everything in her soul was innocence. 

 

 


It made me want to cry because Lisa is still here afterall the bull i made.

 

 

 

So it made me wrap my arms around Lisa's neck and my legs on her waist. 

 

 

 

I was thankful because Lisa can still manage to carry me even though i am clinging like a koala to her.

 

 

 


So i bury my head on her neck and hide myself.

 

 

 


" What happened again, Jennie? What did you do again? " Lisa asked

 

 


I didn't answer and just sniff her hair secretly because it still smells good after her work.

 

 

 


" Come on now panda, Let's go downstairs and eat what you cooked " she said 

 

 

 

 

Lisa carried me like that til we reach downstairs and made me sit in the chair as she looks at the dishes in front of us.

 

 

 

" Did you made all of these? " she asked and smiled

 

 


I just nodded and she was happy because she saw the potato stew i made which is her favorite.

 

 


She sit beside me and start putting rice.

 

 

 

" Did you cry? " she asked

 

 


Then i saw her staring at me already so i hide my face in her shoulder.

 

 

 

" No " 

 

 

 

" Who made you cry again, kid. Tell me " 

 

 

 

" No " 

 

 

 

Then she lift my face up and study my face.

 

 

 


" You look ugly you know? " she laughed

 

 

 

" Aish "

 

 


Then i hide my face again in her shoulders.

 

 

 

" Stop being a kid now, I have something for you " 

 

 

 

 

Lisa moved a little bit and still i hide my face in her shoulder.

 

 

 

 


Then i heard a little puppy barks cutely that made me look at it.

 

 

 


It's a brown pomeranian dog.

 

 

 

The dog quickly go towards me and keep turning around before he sits on my lap as he my face.

 

 

 


" So that you won't feel lonely anymore, i'm not always free you know " Lisa smiled.

 

 

 


It really made me feel like i just want to hug the puppy but i look at Lisa first and just gave me a GO signal to do whatever i want to with this puppy.

 

 

 


" It's yours, Jennie " 

 

 

 

I look at the dog again and he jump on me, I hugged him and feel his fur as he keep on moving and trying to me.

 

 

 

 


" What will you name him then? " I asked

 

 

 

" No, you should name him. He's yours, Jennie " Lisa smiled

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I'll call him Kuma " i smiled 

 

** END OF JENNIE'S POV **

 

 

 

 

 

I need mutuals in twitter chingudeuls, follow me on twitter @GreenGoblinJoy 🔆♥