FIVE

UNTIED KNOT

** LISA'S POV **

 

 

" So how's the date? " 

 

 

 

Seungri was smiling like a ert in front of me as he take a seat and started the day with all the gossip.

 

 

 


" It's not a date, Oppa. Just a simple a catch up and stuff " i answered

 

 

 

I sit down and put the folders on my desk as i open my personal computer to check some email.

 

 

 

 

" And stuff? You bought a puppy for her " 

 

 

 


And so what?

 

 

 


" Oppa, do you even know how lonely Jennie is since her mom is not always at home and she's always a workaholic doctor so why should i not give her a stress reliever thing or whatsoever " i said

 

 

 


Jennie is actually not good at overcoming her stress and controlling her feelings that's why she just burst and cry.

 

 

 


" And i guess she's having fun with the dog. Cause i can't afford her to go to my workplace because i am easily to distract " 

 

 


Then Seungri handed me something.

 

 

 

 

" What is this? " i asked

 

 

 


He shrugged and just told me that someone wants to give this to me. 

 

 

 


It's a pink envelope again.

 

 

 


I don't know why i keep recieving the same envelopes but i trust Jisoo for not opening it. 

 

 

 


" I guess someone likes you? " 

 

 

 


" That's nonsense " 

 

 

 

" Then why someone use that kind of color then? It's too cringey for a formal letter "

 

 

 

Well i don't know. 

 

 

 

Maybe just some messy will happen if i opened it?

 

 

 

" Lisa, you've stayed single since your last break up. Don't you think you need to start again? " 

 

 

 

 

" I never thought of having someone sooner or later " I answered

 

 

 


" Why? don't you like Jennie? " Seungri asked.

 

 

 


" What is that question? You know she's my bestfriend " 

 

 

 

 


" Don't you feel anything to her? After all these date stuff last valentines, it made me confused you guys "

 

 

 

 

Well, all of it are just a normal ones for the both of us.

 

 

 

 


" We're like that ever since, I am just very worried that i might not be there when she needs me that's why i'm trying tk shift her attention to some things that she can spend time with rather than crying " i explained

 

 

 


Seungri just nodded and i made it clear to him.

 

 

 


Because maybe some people are also confused why are we like that.

 

 

 


For 8 years of having Jennie.

 

 

 

 

It's like i just had a person beside me that i exposed my everything with.

 

 

 


Jennie is a sweet person and i think i'm the opposite of her.

 

 

 

 

But now i am trying my best to give her a good time and not wasting her time thinking of what happened between her and Chanwoo.

 

 

 


" So no feelings like more than bestfriends? " 

 

 

 

 

 


" No "

 

 

 

 

Everything in Jennie was everyone's want to an ideal girl but then an ideal girl don't make me feel fluttery feelings that i should feel when i'm in love.

 

 

 

" There's a client waiting for you in a meeting in the conference room, i would like to remind you that it will start after 5 minutes " my secretary said

 

 


I nodded and sighed.

 

 

 


" I forgot " 

 

 

 

 

" Am i included in the meeting too? " Seungri asked

 

 

 


" Yes, sir "

 

 

 

 

" Then let's go, Lisa "

 

 

 


I stand up lazily and check myself in front of the mirror as i followed Seungri Oppa.

 

 

 

 

 

I wish this was just a boring meeting but my mood quickly changed afyer seeing a person in front of us.

 

 

 

 

Chanwoo.

 

 

 

 


I remove the top button of my polo and had a sarcastic mood when Chanwoo started to present a proposal to us as one of their partners on making this. 

 

 

 

 

I am trying my best not to involve my personal reason why i hate him but i am alert with everything he is saying and i started roasting him but not personally but pointing out the flaws of their proposal.

 

 

 

 

My co engineers are confused now with what i am doing but when Sengri tapped my shoulder.

 

 

 

 

" Stop now, i know you have other more intentions on what you are doing " he whispers

 

 

 

 

" Excuse me " i said as i stand up and was about to leave but Mr. Yang asked me to stay because he needed for my decision about this proposal as one of the seniors in the company.

 

 

 

 

" I'll be more satisfied if Seungri oppa will decide on this, I'm sorry i have to go " I bowed and leave

 

 

 


Why the is he here?

 

 

 


" Lisa! "

 

 

 

 

I turned around and saw Chanwoo running towards me.

 

 

 

 

" Don't ever call me that name, Chanwoo. " i said in anger

 

 

 

 

" Sorry, if this will affect the company proposal then i think i should back out " he said

 

 

 

I shook my head.

 

 

 

" I'm the unprofessional here, Chanwoo. Please don't mix work and personal business here, I just had to make myself clear that i need to focus on work and not hating on you " 

 

 

 

 


" But i will still end up hating on you " i continued.

 

 

 

 


" I'm sorry, Lisa " 

 

 

 

 


" Chanwoo, i'm not the one who deserve to hear that. "

 

 

 

 


" It's Jennie " i said

 

 

 

 

 

" But this time i don't think i will allow you having a finger near her "

 

 

 

 

I said as i leave the hallway and enter my office.

 

 

 

I fanned myself and sighed.

 

 

 

I can't believe this is happening.

 

 

 


What if Jennie just go here and meet Chanwoo again wandering in our company.

 

 

 


She'll be stupid again.

 

 

 

 

She's always stupid when it comes to Chanwoo.

 

 


Then i saw Jennie's name in my screen and answered the call.

 

 

 

 

" Lisa, where are you? "

 

 

 


" Office, why? " 

 

 

 

 

" I am here on the ground floor, riding the elevator with Kuma. Let's go to the vet to give him a shot " 

 

 

 

 

" I'll wait on you in the elevator then " i said as i ended the call

 

 

 

 

I quickly ran leaving my office and my staffs are looking at me weirdly because i never ran that fast in the company like i am being fetched by a cayote.

 

 

 

 

I don't want her to bump into Chanwoo.

 

 

 

For the love of god.  

 

 

 


No.

 

 

 

 

 

And when i the elevator opened, I quickly displays a wide smile looking at Jennie and Kuma.

 

 

 

 

 

" Hi " i greeted

 

 

 

 

" You don't have work? " Jennie asked and kissed my cheeks.

 

 

 

 

" I'm almost out already " i answered

 

 

 

 

Jennie nodded and was about to walk away from the elevator to goo
 to my office.

 

 

 

 

" Wait wait wait, where are you going? " i asked

 

 

 

 

" To your office?"

 

 

 

 


" We can go now actually " 

 

 

 

 

While Jennie is facing me, I saw people at the back which is Chanwoo is with them.

 

 

 


Seungri oppa is signalling me that they will leave already and will ride the elevator. 

 

 

 

 


" Can we go now? " i asked

 

 

 


" Looks like you're in a hurry " she said

 

 

 

I just pulled Jennie in the elevator and stand in front of her since i knew that these people are going to occupy the space.

 

 

 

 

At the same time i want her not to notice Chanwoo.

 

 

 


So i were both facing together with Kuma in her hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

And when the elevator doors closed, I sighed and closed my eyes. 

 

 

 


I felt a cloth damping on my forehead and in my cheeks like someone is wiping my face.

 

 

 

 

 


" Don't overwork too much, Lisa "

 

 

 

 


Then i started staring at Jennie who looks adorable with her off shoulder and looking at Kuma who is starting to drift from sleep.

 

 

 

 


" You look beautiful, any date booked  today? " i asked and laughed

 

 

 

 


" Duh, I'm always beautiful " she rolled her eyes

 

 


I moved my face a little to her face and look at her features from eyes to lips. 

 

 

 


Seems like Jennie started being her again after the break up and i am happy that she's back from being her.

 

 

 

 

" What the are you doing, Lalisa " 

 

 

 

 

 

 


" You're still short, shorty "

 

 

 

 


" I hate you " she murmured

 

 

 

 

I smiled and whispered into her ear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I hate you too "


** END OF LISA'S POV **