SIX

UNTIED KNOT

** JENNIE'S POV **

 

Lisa drive us to the vet clinic with Kuma of course, i feel like were parenting this dog.

 

 

 

I never thought that it will be this hard to take care a dog.

 

 

 


" You don't know how i struggle with this dog, Lisa. " i ranted

 

 

 

 

" What again? Everytime we see each other, you always rant about Kuma and after all the rants you'll be soft af because he makes you feel better somehow " Lisa said 

 

 

 


She's right.

 

 

 

Still i rant about how Kuma sometimes pee in the carpet.

 

 

 

 

How kuma poop in the house and not on the sand.

 

 

 

 


How he destroy things in the house because he keeps on running.

 

 

 

 

 

" You can't even take care of a dog properly, what if you really had a family already and what? You're going to my house and rant all these things? Unbelievable " Lisa laughed as she drive.

 

 

 

 


Ugh.

 

 

 

 


I'm just happy that i had Lisa to accompany me with these things that i can't do alone.

 

 

 

 

 

" I'm just relieved that i have someone to rant about these " i said

 

 

 


Lisa then smiled as she continued driving and as i look at her, i wonder.

 

 

 

 


Why does this girl don't even have someone to spend her day with. 

 

 

 

 

Like a girlfriend or something.

 

 

 

 

And i wonder why did Chaeyoung broke up with her.

 

 

 


Just look at Lisa.

 

 

 


Lisa is pretty and smart.

 

 

 


Has stable life and profession that people will love because of her passion.

 

 

 


God.

 

 

 

Once i saw that Chaeyoung girl again, i might kill her.

 

 

 


Well i mean, i lack of approach that time when they broke up.

 

 

 


But then atleast i want to do something for Lisa too.

 

 

 

 

" What are you thinking? " she asked

 

 

 

 

" Nothing, just stuffs " i answered

 

 

 

 


" What stuffs?" 

 

 

 

 


Should i ask her?

 

 

 

 

 

" Why did you and Chaeyoung broke up? " 

 

 

 

 

Then Lisa step on the break because the traffic lights turns red and sighed.

 

 

 

 


" Chaeyoung fell in love with someone way back in australlia and i guess Long distance relationship is hard for the both of us " Lisa explained

 

 

 

 


Wow.

 

 

 


" You just accepted that easily? " i asked

 

 

 

 


" When someone gave up between the two of you then i guess it's useless to continue it " 

 

 

 

She was right. 

 

 

 

 

Atleast she's not worst like mine.

 

 

 


Lisa was so easy on accepting things and still move forward with all of her responsibilities.

 

 

 


While me.

 

 

 

I at it.

 

 

 


I wish i can handle things like Lisa do.

 

 

 


As we reached the vet someone called Lisa and saw her colleagues calling her.

 

 

 

But Lisa rejected the call.

 

 

 

 

" Why didn't you answer the call? " i asked

 

 

 

" I'm off, i need some time off from office. It's so toxic in there " 

 

 

 


Then i saw her picking up some toys for dogs and show me some.

 

 

 


" How bout let's buy Kuma some toys for him to atleast lessen his naughtiness " 

 

 

 

So Lisa look around while me and Kuma go inside the vet's clinic.

 

 

 

But then after few minutes, i need to leave Kuma and the vet alone for some shots and to have his check up too.

 

 

 

When i leave the room, i saw Lisa in the sofa sitting and sleeping while her long arms were in the edge of the sofa like someone can just lean on her.

 

 

 

 

While waiting for Kuma, i sit beside her and leaned on her putting some weight on her.

 

 

 


She was snoring a littke but then i find it cute.

 

 

 


I guess she works that much in the company that made her sleep in the sofa.

 

 

 

Then i watched how Lisa snore and it really made me want to record her because it's funny.

 

 

 


But my eyes landed on her nose and end up in her lips.

 

 

 


She really has good features.

 

 

 

No wonder chicks from the university that we studied before are attracted to her.

 

 

 

She's simply beautiful and she really has this cool vibe eversince.

 

 

 

 

" Hey, don't cry that much beautiful " 

 

 

 

Then i look at the person who said that and it happens that i saw Lisa in her PE Uniform while giving me her handkerchief.

 

 

 


" HEY MANOBAN! COME BACK HERE! NO FLIRTING YOU STUPID " 

 

 

 

I heard her teammates shouted but then Lisa still stayed and keep telling me to stop crying.

 

 

 


" You know if you're crying because some jocks dump you then i think you're wasting your freakin time " she said in sarcastic tone

 

 

 


I look at her again and gave me a poker face.

 

 

 

But i whimper again and cried loudly.

 

 

 

 

" No no no. I mean, god. " Lisa groaned

 

 

 

 

" You're right, my boyfriend dump me. " i cried

 

 

 

 

She groaned again then i heard someone called my name and saw my ex boyfriend saw me crying.

 

 

 


" I guess this is your boyfriend " Lisa said as she look at him running towards our direction

 

 

 

Then i saw a little bit poker face in her face as she let go of the soccer ball that she is holding.

 

 

 


" Ex boyfriend " she whispers

 

 

 


Then i heard my ex boyfriend saying IT'S NOT THAT while walking to my direction.

 

 

 

" Jennie, it's not that.. ugh - "

 

 

 


All i saw was the ball kicked on his face that hard by this tall and blonde hair woman in front of me.

 

 

 


" Back off you jock, get the hell out of here before i cut your balls " she threatened.

 

 

 

But then i didn't handle the emotion already and run away from the field til i reach the theatre.

 

 

 

I ran and sit at these seats as i cry.

 

 

 

But then i felt that someone sit beside me and smiled.

 

 

 


" Hi, i'm Lisa. " she smiled

 

 

 

" Why are you here??? " i asked

 

 


" Ouch, is that how you treat a human person? " 

 

 

 


Then she sighed and look at the stage as she talk.

 

 

 

 

" Is it weird that i did that? I just saw my mom to you crying because of boys who don't treat them right " 

 

 

 

Then she sighed

 

 

 

" You don't know me but i want to remind you that you deserve more than that trash "

 

 

 

Then she stand up and looked at me.

 

 

 

" Stop crying, you're too pretty to cry "

 

 

 

Then she jumped on the back of the seat and was about to leave but i stand up and clear my throat.

 

 

 

 

" I'm Jennie " 

 

 

 


I looked at her shyly and she turn around and smiled at me.

 

 

 

" Nice to meet you, Jennie "

 

 

 

And that's how the friendship starts.

 

 


" Ms. Jennie Kim? " 

 

 


The vet called that made me and Lisa also jolt from her seat, Ended up Lisa having her arms in my shoulder.

 

 

 


" Yes? " 

 

 

 

Then i saw Kuma just leave the vet clinic and jump to us.

 

 

 

" Kuma seems very healthy since the last time Ms. Manoban bought it in our shop " The doctor said

 

 

 

" You're doing fine already, Jennie. So proud of you " Lisa said while her hand is still in my shoulder.

 

 

 


Then i looked at her and i just love how Lisa makes me feels so good in a way that i forgot all the pains and heartaches.

 

 

 


She really is a life saver and at the same time the right person for me to be with.

 

 

 

 


" Lisa "

 

 

 

 

 

" Hmmm? "

 

 

 

 


" Let's go home? " i asked

 

 

 

" Or you should say i'll drive you home now? " she corrected

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


" Nope, drive me to your home "


** END OF JENNIE'S POV **