ONE

UNTIED KNOT

** LISA'S POV **

 

 

" Cheers!! " 

 

 

 

Everyone raised their glasses as they declared for a toast of success for the proposal of our company dealing with some investors from London which is a huge project for us architects.

 

 

 


We're with our boss having a good time before we have our flight later going back to Korea.

 

 

 


We actually deserve this since we're working our asses for this and now we just nailed it.

 

 

 

Mojito and Tequilla on our tables but then i didn't drink that much because my phone keeps on ringing.

 

 

 

Signal in here are not that good and i don't have wifi to connect on but then i read one message from Jisoo.

 

 

 

 


" Better go home now, Jennie is looking for you "

 

 

 


I frowned.

 

 

 


" For what? I told her my regards for her wedding and also told her i won't be able to attend because of this " i thought to myself

 

 

 

 

But then i still replied back but it didn't sent succesfully.

 

 

 


And at the same time, 

 

 

 


My phone turns off.

 

 

 

 

" Does anyone have charger? " i asked

 

 

 


But then some are drunk already and probably going to missed their flight if ever.

 

 

 


" These old people " i sighed.

 

 

 


I look at my wrist and checked the time.

 

 

 


God,

 

 

 


We only have an hour to catch our flight but then these old people are drunk and sleeping on the couch already.

 

 

 

 

I tried resending my message on what happened but then i don't have a good signal for me to send it.

 

 

 

I packed my things and decided to go with my flight because i still have works to do in the office by the next day.

 

 

 

" You! " 

 

 

 


Then i turned around and saw Seungri oppa pointing at me with a confused face.

 

 

 


" Where are you going? Finished the drinks, Lisa " 

 

 

 


Seungri oppa was trying his best to sit up but he cannot.

 

 

 


I get my sticky notes in my bag and quickly write a note in there.

 

 

 


" Sorry oppa " i said

 

 

 

 

" What? " he asked in confusion

 

 

 

I walk towards him and stamp the sticky note in his forehead as i tap it many times for him also to get knocked up cause he acts like a 5 years old whenever he gets drunk.

 

 

 

 

" Sleep well oppa " i smiled as i tao his forehead for the last time before i leave 

 

 

 

 

 


While waiting for my board, 

 

 

 

Luckily they have internet in the airport so i connected my phone and start catching up with Jisoo who keeps on messaging me all this time.

 

 

 

 

I was shocked too because messages keeps on popping in my screen that makes my phone lags already.

 

 

 


" God my phone doesn't even that expensive to work on this spam messages from whoever they are " i whispered as i wait for it to stop

 

 

 

 

But then it didn't stop.

 

 

 


Til i need to enter the plane already.

 

 

 


So i ended up not reading those til i arrived Incheon airport, quickly go home and sleep.

 

 

 


-

 

 

" Lisa "

 

 

 


I heard my name.

 

 

 


I frown but i don't know.

 

 

 

 

Maybe that's just nothing.

 

 

 


" Lisa "

 

 

 


I had thoughts again in my head.

 

 

 

 

Why does the voice starts to get sarcastic.

 

 

 


" Lalisa, swear to god " 

 

 

 

 

" Wake up you idiot! "

 

 

 

 

Then i felt someone shaking me from my left and slapping me pillows from my bed.

 

 

 

 

" What the !? " i shouted 

 

 

 


Then she stopped.

 

 

 


God.

 

 

 

 

" WHAT DO YOU WANT?! " I shouted and look at the woman facing me, holding a pillow that she was about to throw to me.

 

 

 


At first i feel like regretting shouting at her because of her cold and cat eyes staring at mine which is i don't know if this day will be my last day or she'll skin me alive.

 

 

 


" Lisaaaaaa!! "

 

 

 


Then she startes hugging me and crying in my shoulder as she keep on saying I AM SO DUMB.

 

 

 

 

" I know you're dumb, Jennie. No need to rub that to your face " i said sarcastically

 

 

 

 

 

" He calls off the wedding " she cried

 

 

 

 

 

" Well you deserved it " i laughed

 

 

 

 

 

" Wait, What? " I paused and my brain is lagging 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What?

 

 

 

 


Chanwoo call it quits?

 

 

 

 


" Lisaaaaa, He just call it quit " Jennie keeps crying on my shoulder and keeps repeating it.

 

 

 

 

 

WAIT.

 

 

 

 


SO THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED???

 

 

 

 


" I'M GOING TO BEAT THE HELL OUT OF HIM "

 

 

 


I stood up and tryna go downstairs but then i ended up making my work for me to go downstairs because i can still feel how the tequilla betray my whole life yesterday.

 

 

 

 

" How can you beat his if your can't even raise yourself " 

 

 

 


Then i look at her wiping her tears and at the same time crying again after dissing me.

 

 

 


" You're unbelievable, Jennie. " i hissed

 

 

 


When i managed to stand up i quickly go get my coat and snatch my car keys on the drawer.

 

 

 


" TELL ME THE ING ADDRESS!! " I shouted and i am kind of feeling dizzy though i want to manage this .

 

 

 

 


" Nooooo! Pleaseee " 

 

 

 


Jennie then run towards me and begging me not to go to their house because they're living together for 3 years.

 

 

 


" No please don't Lisa "

 

 

 


I was trying to move my left foot forward but i feel like there is a weight on it.

 

 

 


And saw Jennie hugging my knee while crying.

 

 

 


" What the , Jennie. Get off me, I'm going to beat the mother ing and throw him in the hangang river and rot " i said bravely 

 

 

 


But when i tried to move my foot forward again,

 

 

 


I stumbled and fall on the ground with Jennie crying on the floor also.

 

 

 

 

" What the hell is wrong with the both of you?? " 

 

 

 


" I heard Jisoo!! I heard Jisoo!! " I shouted and pointing my hand on the door

 

 

 


Then i heard footsteps and someone help me to sit up.

 

 

 


" Ew you smell tequilla " Jisoo said

 

 


And i am trying to focus my eyes on her since it's blurry but still manage to deliver all the sarcasm to her.

 

 

 


" Ew you're short "

 

 

 

" WHY DID I EVEN HAVE FRIENDS LIKE YOU GUYS, I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M DEALING WITH THIS "

 

 

 


Then i still find Jennie crying on the floor while Jisoo is trying her best to calm her down.

 

 

 

 

" BOTH OF YOU ARE USELESS. YOU CAN'T EVEN CALM JENNIE DOWN AND JENNIE CAN'T EVEN MANAGE TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR DRUNK LAZY IN YOUR HOUSE " Jisoo scolded

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Hehe "


** END OF LISA'S POV **

 

How is it everyone? :)