Chapter 3

Let Me Be Your Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

Classes are done for today, I'm now headed to Jisoo's locker so that we can meet Lisa together at the cafe near our Uni. 

Jisoo and I have this mutual feeling between us we both like each other more than friends but we're not together, Lisa doesnt know about out feelings too. Jisoo said not to rush anything and I'm okay with that as long as she is by my side.

As I turn the corner to Jisoo's locker I saw her rummaging thru her stuff. She was never really organized since I met her. She didnt notice me so I decided to scare her *evil smirk*

Boo !!

Shi --- What the hell Kim Jennie !

I just laughed at her reaction. Her eyes looked like she was about to kill me so to calm her down I wrapped my arms around neck. Her breath hitched, A gave her a smirk. Our eyes met at that moment it felt like everything slowed down my heart felt like it was gonna jump out of my chest. 

Jisoo came closer and rested her forehead on mine. I closed my eyes thinking she's gonna kiss me for the first time. But what she did was unexpected ....

She tickled me -_- 

God damnit Kim Jisoo ! You ruined the moment ​​​​​​. I protested

Jisoo was laughing so hard and that gained her arm a slap from me. I was about to leave when she grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug. She's too close again and that made me blush and look away. She held my chin and made me look at her.

What were you expecting me to do earlier Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter