Chapter 15

Let Me Be Your Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Mina entered Lisa’s room with caution, she doesn’t wanna wake the taller girl who cried herself to sleep. She let out a big sigh when she saw how wet Lisa’s pillow was she hates the state that Lisa is in right now.

“Why do you let people hurt you like this?” Mina said while fixing Lisa’s hair that was covering her face

Mina hasn’t seen Lisa like this in so long her heart ache as she remembered Lisa’s painful past

 

*FLASHBACKS*

5th grader Lisa sat on the playground swing alone watching other kids run around. She was a jolly girl back on her own country Thailand but ever since her parents moved to Korea for work she went through a drastic change.

She had no friends and she was bullied for not being able to speak the language but she never told her parents she didn’t want them to worry about her so she acted strong in front of them.

Mina was her first friend as both of them don’t know the language very well. They studied and learned together, but Mina had to go back to Japan due to their family business Lisa was left alone again without a friend.

Till she met Jennie and Jisoo, the first time she saw Jennie she decided to love her. Jennie was a really pretty girl she was quirky and fun to be with to Lisa she was perfect.

She only told Jisoo about her feelings for Jennie and the older girl promised she would help her get Jennie’s heart. Little did Lisa know Jisoo also had feelings for the same girl but she decided to put it aside coz she loved seeing Lisa happy with Jennie.

But that happiness shattered when Jennie declined Lisa’s affections, Jennie was also in love with Jisoo they were trapped in this messy love triangle. Lisa shut herself out after that incident she only talked to Mina who was far away.

Mina vowed to never let anyone hurt Lisa like that again she wanted to protect her. Those feelings soon turned to love. She loved Lisa more than anything and anyone, after months of shutting herself out Lisa made amends with Jisoo and Jennie and Mina hated that.

How could she just forgive them? Why does she always let herself get hurt?

*End of flashback*

Mina got rid of her thoughts and looked at a still sleeping Lisa

“I’m the only one who wouldn’t hurt you. Why don’t you notice me?” Mina said while caressing Lisa’s cheeks

Mina was surprised when Lisa grabbed her hand and pulled her to the bed. Lisa was on top of her

“L-Lisa what are you ---

Mina couldn’t finish her sentence coz Lisa suddenly ripped her top exposing her bare chest. Lisa grabbed hold of Mina’s hands and put them above her Lisa then came closer to Mina’s face making her close her eyes.

But Lisa stopped just inches away from her lips

“This is what you always wanted right?” Lisa said wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter