Chapter 11

Let Me Be Your Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV

 

27 missed calls and 11 unread texts. Rosie's been trying to reach me the whole day. Mina had my phone that entire time coz she didn’t want anyone to interfere with our ‘date’.

We’re on our way home now all of Rosie’s texts were just her asking where I am. I kept my phone on my pocket as Mina is watching me I don’t want her to take it away again.

As Mina and I went inside my house I saw some familiar materials on my living room floor. I called out to our maid to ask but it shocked me when Rosie answered to my call.

‘You’re finally home :)’

I dropped the bag I was holding and scratched my eyes *I must be seeing things*. But she’s really here, I looked at Mina and I could tell that’s she doesn’t like what she’s seeing right now.

What are you doing here? Mina asked

I’m here for Lisa we have a project to do. Rosie answered with a smile on her face

Mina just rolled her eyes and went to her room. Rosie approached me when she heard Mina’s door close.

I’ve been calling you the whole day. Rosie said while pouting

*Is she acting cute right now?*

I know I’m sorry. Mina had my phone the whole day.

I see. I hope you’re hungry coz I whipped something up for you. Rosie said while heading back towards the kitchen

I followed her and from the smell of it I can already tell she cooked kimchi fried rice. Rosie prepared the food for the both of us and we ate silently. She was about to feed me some when I heard Mina on the side.

‘Ahem. I thought you were here for a project, is flirting with Lisa part of it?’ Mina stated

Rosie grinned before answering ‘I can feed you too if you want’

Mina rolled her eyes at Rosie and sat beside me clinging on to my arm while grinning at Rosie. Rosie’s expression changed to a cold one. I quickly pulled out of Mina’s grab because I can feel tension in the air like war is gonna start.

‘Rosie thank you for the food, should we start with the project now?’

Rosie looked at me and smiled. She nodded in agreement. She started cleaning up the kitchen I volunteered to help but she shoved me off to prepare the materials in the living room. I was gonna grab Mina to come with me but she said she wanted to help Rosie clean. Rosie looked back at us and nodded at Mina’s suggestion.

I tried my best to fight t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter