The Talk

Happy Together?

 

Changmin/Minho

“Shim Changmin, Shim Changmin-ah, open the door.” Minho shouted pounding on his friend’s dorm door. After waiting a little while Minho started pounding on his door again. After a couple of seconds of constant calling and pounding a tired looking boy opened the door glaring at his friend.

“Changmin-ah.” Minho sighed in relief as his friend came into view ignoring the fact that he was being glared at.

“What are you doing here so early? I was having such a good dream about all the wonderful flavors and kinds of food.” Changmin whined at Minho as he pushed passed him into his dorm. Changmin looked at him as if he lost what little of the mind he had possessed.

“Don’t say anything. I have to think.” Minho said as he ran through causing Changmin to look at him in confusion.

“Yah, this is my house; you can’t just barge in like you own the place.” Changmin shouted towards his dongsaeng who  ignored him again. Changmin shook his head in frustration sighing.

“What has gotten into you? You normally act much cooler, and less like that. Also you used to be more respectful. ” Changmin said running his hands through his head in frustration as he closed the door knowing that his dongsaeng in this state wouldn’t listen to him at all.

Krystal’s house

“I’m back.” Krystal screamed walking inside her apartment. It seemed almost deserted as she continued to walk inside. Putting her stuff down she was about to retie her shoe as her sister suddenly pop up out of nowhere.

“Why are you back so early Krys? It’s almost 2 days earlier than the time you said you’d be back.” her sister Jessica asked as she busied herself by tying her shoes. When  her sister suddenly asked that question she let out a loud scream frightening her sister and making her jump back.

“I’ve met with the worst case of bad luck known to man. A serious jinx. Not only had he made my trip bad but, he also managed to ruin everything else.” Krystal said in frustration complaining to her sister about this mystery man she didn’t know. Jessica looked back at her in shock.

“A jinx? Who was the man?” Jessica asked her completely interested going as far as sitting next to Krystal to hear her story. Krystal looked at her sister before rolling her eyes and sighing.

Back to Changmin

“What did you say? You almost got caught with a girl behind your legs. God Kyuhyun’s going to have a ball when I tell him.” Changmin said with a smirk on his face and the evilest glint in his eyes. Minho looked at him in confusion.

“What, what are you talking about? Were you even listening to what I said? It was one of my classmates who told me about it.” Minho explained giving Changmin the dirtiest look he could make.

 “Yah, I would be able to understand you more if you would have let me sleep or eat. So don’t complain. You know how hard it is to think on an empty stomach.” Changmin complain to Minho rubbing his stomach in hunger.

“Yah, if you’re so hungry go fix you something to eat.” Minho said to Changmin in an annoyed tone.

“Thank you so much Minnie.” Changmin said as he hopped up and started fixing himself some ramen.

 “Now what stages did he advance in?” Changmin asked Minho much to Minho’s confusion as he stayed in the Kitchen to watch his noodles

“Umm, how am I supposed to describe it?” Minho said to himself in embarrassment and was glad that Changmin wasn’t in the same room to see the condition he was in.

“It was a one-. “ Minho said pausing halfway through his sentence as an unknown force stopped him from continuing.

“It’s not that hard. Just say it.” Changmin said trying to encourage the boy.

“A, a one.” Minho said again pausing for the second time. This continued for three more times before Changmin got thoroughly annoyed by the boys stuttering.

“A one, a one, a one what. Stop pretending to be a fire drill and say it. How bad could it be?” Changmin said stepping out of the kitchen and away from his noodles to talk to the boy that was annoying him more than what was necessary.

Krystal’s Apartment

“A one night stand, with whom?” Jessica said excited with the gossip her sister brought back to her. Krystal looked away in surprise not thinking that Jessica would ask her that.

“Unnie, I already told you that it was just some annoying classmate I met there. She started blabbering her trap and I lost my mode as soon as she started.” Krystal complained to her sister in a lighter tone.

“Is that so? Well, your mode wouldn’t have turned to the worst if you didn’t like the person she was talking about. So who is he?” Jessica asked as she looked at her sister excitedly paying close attention to her.

“Unnie, it’s not like that. It was just one of my closest friend’s best friends and I was annoyed because she might have been spreading rumors. I mean how did she know they had a one night stand.” Krystal said as she lightly slapped her sister on the shoulder. Jessica looked at her sister all excitement deflated as she went back to fluffing out the pillows.

“Alright then has this so called rumored friend do any pregnancy preventions.” Jessica asked as she rubbed her hands together with moisturizer. Krystal looked at her in confusion.

“What pregnancy preventions.” Krystal said in shock as she slowly looked in Jessica’s direction.

Changmin and Minho

“Minho, I’m talking about pregnancy preventions. A one night stand is the main cause of most incidents.” Minho looked at him with a confused expression; with one finger on his mouth and his eyes squinted.

“I think the problem nowadays is that some people go into the relationship unprepared. Now let’s say you want to be special friends with a person a.k.a buddies or whatever. You go into the relationship knowing what both of you are getting yourselves into.” Changmin explained to Minho before slurping up his noodles. Minho thought about what his friend said crossing his arms together.

“Just think about it. Being in an unknown place, where you would least expect. Creating a breathing life form; with a stranger at that. Just thinking about it creeps me out.” Changmin said shivering as he paused from eating the noodles. Minho just forced out a laugh at his friend.

“You going overboard again Changmin I mean really.” Minho said looking at his friend with a forced smile.

“I’m not going overboard at all. Okay then, what else do you want to talk about.” Changmin said looking at Minho with bored sleepy eyes.

“I’m not too sure, but while I was over there I heard to people talking about having feelings or not.” Minho said looking at Changmin with serious eyes.

“What most girls can’t and won’t stand is being treated like someone casual. Just some person that you’re just going to sleep with for fun.” Changmin said shaking his finger at Minho like some mentor or teacher.

Krystal/Jessica

“These things called men are someone that runs away when they need to be most responsible for their acts. When you want him to take responsibility he will always take it like a burden.” Jessica said as her sister Krystal thought heard about her sister’s explanation.

“But he shouldn’t have just left. It wasn’t as if we were about to talk about marriage or living together. Shouldn’t he at least talk about our consequences” Krystal shouted toward Jessica startling her from her work.

“Even so there are consequences for both of the two.”

Minho/Changmin

“That’s just too much. Even if it was or wasn’t an incident both parties should at least clear things up before going separate ways. Running away like that is really horrible as a man.” Changmin discussed with Minho seriously while he looked back at Changmin in guilt.

“Now because of those few minorities all of us men are being scorned.” Changmin said to Minho in a despicable way.

“I know these words may sound horrible but what if she sued.” Minho looked at Changmin in shock.

“What if her lover found out also?”

“Do you have enough confidence to face the consequences?” Changmin said to Minho looking at him in a very serious way.

Jessica/Krystal

“Oh shut up.” Krystal said to Jessica as she through a pillow at her and walked away.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry for not updating right away. It's just with school work and everything I completely forgot about my story. I hope you could forgive me and hope you like it.