drunking time together

Happy Together?

"Hello everyone. I am very happy to see  you. I graduated from the prestigious school, Seoul high. Entering the great air flight culture training school. Lee Minho." I said halfway until someone interrupted me.

"Wait just one second. I present to you the real flying men. The second year seniors are here.” He said as everyone began to clap. I looked behind me also clapping and smiling until I saw that one person. The person Yuri was cheating on me with. Seeing him I froze completely not knowing what to do. I could either let my anger out or act in a respectful way and ignored the bastard’s presence. Yeah that’s what I’ll do ignore him.  I thought to myself smiling at my genius plan.

“Which one of you is Lee Minho?” He asked looking around. Well there goes the plan of ignoring the bastard. I thought to myself as everyone looked to my standing form.

“So, you’re Lee Minho.” He said in an almost mocking tone. I grimaced and willed myself not to roll my eyes. Sitting down I tried not to reply as they raised their glasses saying cheers. I turned around trying to ignore the conversation they were holding. That’s one good thing about sitting at the end of the table.

“And so which ‘fellow’ do you like.” One of my colleagues asked. I think it was Kang Jung Suk.

“Although it’s very absurd I’m a fan of the combination body plane of EV15 and Sky Tiger F86.” Jung Suk said asking for others opinions about it.

“I think it’s very cool.” My worst enemy said. I think his name was Lee Donghae, but who knows.

“It’s a masterpiece that was created by American Air forces after Russia’s E15 hurt their pride.” I spoke up trying to be a know it all and show off in front of the bastard showing that I was probably better than him.

“And so?” He said in a somewhat mocking voice flashing an annoying smirk my way.

“I think people are the same. They’ll try to upgrade to a higher and better level when their pride gets hurt.” I said looking him in the eyes. He just looked away and rubbed his nose ignoring me.

“So you’re an F86 fan?” Jung Suk asked me.

“Not really. I’m more into ARF.” I said looking away like a stuck up child. Which I’m not, by the way.

“F-Phantom.” Donghae suddenly spoke up taking a sip of his drink. I burst out into laughter after hearing his careless mistake.

“How can a senior commit such a mistake?” I said looking at him with a twisted smile.

“ARF doesn’t mean F-Phantom.” I explain to him laughing lightly.

“Wait but doesn’t it mean F-Phantom. The construction structure sounds exactly the same as it.” Changmin said disrupting the smile on my face. So much for best buds; defending the enemy.

“No, most people think that way though. ARF is an American airline plane No:22 converted from the civil rights fighter plane.” I said staring at Changmin in a bored like manner.

“Really, I’ve never heard of it before.” Donghae spoke up a smile still on his face.

“Jesus Christ, how can a senior of mine is so ignorant in one simple fact. It makes me think of what you’ve really learned in class. This is so unbelievable.” I said speaking to him impolitely even though he was both older than me and my senior in school.

“I’m so sorry but he’s just that kind of person so don’t get irritated by his foolishness.” I heard Changmin whisper to my 1st class enemy. I can’t believe it. That was the second time he back stabbed me, but I tried to ignore it for now.

“Hello to all my spectacular seniors and classmates. Enjoy all you want because today I will be treating.” I shouted out to every one as they got excited to. Looking over to Donghae he just let out a half smile and looked away. Sadly ordering drinks for everyone was probably the worst mistake I could have ever done.