too many drinks

Happy Together?

Donghae’s POV

“It seems like I’ve come to a decision, my shopping decision that is.” Yuri said as she sat down in the chair in front of me. I looked up to her in slight interest as I waited for her answer.

 

“So you have. Then, can you please tell me who you have chosen?” I asked her hiding the knowing smirk that came upon my face.

 

“Yes and it seems that I have chosen you.” She said smiling at me in complete and other confidence. ‘It’s not like I didn’t see that coming. I just wanted to be surprised at her choose for once.” I thought to myself a bored expression coming upon my face.

 

“So you’ve chosen me correct, but I still need to give out my answer…” I told her straightening out my back in the seat. She gave me a look of confusion.

 

“I don’t choose you.” I told her not feeling the slightest bit of guiltiness at that look.

 

“But… w-why…” She stuttered towards me. I frowned it was easy to tell she was faking it.

 

“Well if you would have picked Minho I probably would have fought to regain you want for me.” I told her talking another sip of my drink.

 

“So you were going to play with my heart if I picked Minho.” She asked me anger replacing the sadness and hurt that was in her voice just a while ago.

 

“No, I wasn’ going to ‘play’ with your heart, I was going to see if you loved me enough to come back to me. The only reason I didn’t pick you was because you were the one who said you were only with me for my money.” I told her a cruel smile coming upon my face. She scowled towards me and turned around. Smirking at that I began drinking my drink happily.

 

Minho’s POV

“You know right now I feel so much better with you. The burden that I have had on my chest has now been lifted, and it’s all because of you. Thank you Minho-oppa.” Krystal said giving out a reassured smile in my direction.

 

“What happen to you? This is not like the smart mouth, moody girl I’d met a few minutes ago.” I asked her a teasing smile on my face. She gasped at me in slight offense

 

“You know you were really cool just now. The way you flew that plane was so cool. You didn’t look nothing like the you now?” Krystal told me with impressment in her voice. I had gotten offended at how she worded her word. ‘So I’m not as cool right now huh.’ I thought to myself biting the side of my mouth to keep quiet.

 

“Was I really that cool?” I asked her truly surprised. She laughed at my expression.

 

“Let’s just drink…” I told Krystal. We both said cheers before taking a swing of our drinks.

 

“I’m getting drunk… I have nowhere to go is there even a ride back at this time of day.” Krystal announced remembering about the hotel key I looked for it. Taking it out I gave a shout of victory.

 

“What do you got there that made you so happy?” Krystal asked me looking over with mild interest. Getting up she spied the card.

 

“It’s the key for the rom I’m staying in. ~” I told Krystal sticking my tongue out at her. She muttered something under her breath before snatching the card out of my hand and running away with it. I jumped up and ran after her when I realized what happened.

 

“Stay back or this cards going bye, bye in two.” Krystal threatened bended the card. I stopped running after her and stood still. Seeing that I wasn’t running after her anymore she quickly darted of. I followed her

 

“Give it back Krystal. We’ll share the rooms.” I told her as we finally came upon our room. Quickly scanning the card she opened the door. I caught her shirt to keep her from going in.

 

“Sleep outside that’ll do some good for you. Embrace the fresh air and nature.” She said finally breaking free and entering the house. She almost closed the door on me but I caught it with my foot. Entering the house I grabbed onto Krystal’s jacket making her unable to run away.

 

“You demon you are going to pay for all the hell you brought to me.” I told her in a dark voice. Krystal shrunk away from me closing her eyes.

 

“I’m not going to say sorry to you.” Krystal shouted towards me before kicking me in the shin and locking herself in the bedroom.

 

“That… Little… Devil…” I said to myself grabbing my whole foot from the pain before limping to the bathroom. It was about another 5 minutes before I was once again rudely interrupted in the bathroom b the door slamming open. Looking out the shower stall I saw Krystal run into the bathroom to throw up in the toilet..

 

“Why are you up in here now? I’m showering right here.” I told Krystal both shocked and annoyed that she was in here.

 

“I can’t help it. I’m sorry.” Krystal said gagging again.

 

“I’m getting out just go and do your business.” I told her my nose wrinkling in disgust. Grabbing a towel I ran out the bathroom.

 

“I feel sorry for the poor soul that marries that woman.” I said in pity shaking my head in pity. Sitting on the sofa I continued to drink more of the beers. As I reached my fourth one I slowly fell asleep. Weird thing was I was having unusual dreams about my day with Krystal.

 

Yuri’s POV

“Don’t be two unhappy. I do like you to. Even when you were being a two-timing. Your confidence in what you did kept me quite interested in you. It’s almost admirable.” Donghae said giving a smile in my direction.

 

“But.” I asked him truly interested in what he thought of me.

 

“You were the one who taught me to have a conscious.” He said to me. I looked up to him in confusion at what he meant by that.

 

“Didn’t you say that love is equal to shopping. If that is the truth then you have to go by trading laws. I the shop goes by normal sells it will never cut prices down on its top merchandise.” He told me smacking his lips as he talked.

 

“Why are you so self-centered? You were never my TOP choice” I told him in a cruel voice.

 

“Your right, my tricks are rather cheap to. Don’t you think?” He told me giving a smirk at me.

 

“I spent my money like water on you just for what exactly.” He told me while sinking into the seat lower.

 

“I guess so but why end everything now. I guess it’s just meant to be” I said sighing out my answer.

 

“Why are you co-operating now.” He asked me pretty surprised at the outcomes.

 

“There’s many interesting things in the two-time world and this is one. You’re not my only choice I could have chosen and you’re not the last price that I want.” I said smiling at the shocked man before getting out the car and walking home.

Krystal’s POV

Walking out the bathroom I saw the sleeping form of Minho. I looked at him my gaze growing softer before going to my bedroom and jumping on my bed. Sighing I turned towards Minho going to sleep while thinking about the words I told him.

 

Morning

Feeling slightly colder than usual I pulled the cover over me only for it to be pulled back off of me. This continued to more times before I finally got sick of the cover being pulled off of me and turned around to scream at whoever it was. As I looked my eyes widened when I saw the mortally terrified face of Minho looking towards mine. ‘Please don’t tell me what I think happened.’ I thought before looking under my covers to see my body. Taking a few breaths I tried to call myself only to let out a shocked scream.