Chapter 2

Tangled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiu looked at her watch that was circled on her wrist.

 

“Everyone, I need to go first. Oh! Taeyeon unnie, I hope she will accept you. Bye all!”

She said before running towards her locker and changed into her uniform, not even waiting for the others’ response.

 

“That girl, I thought she didn’t even listen to us at all.” Moonbyul said as she shook her head. 

 

Jiu has been known as the most silent amongst all of them, but believe it, she has never skipped her friends’ stories. It was all on her head.

 

==========================================

 

Jiu walked through the corridor, earphones were stuffed into her ears. Her feet brought her to the music room, she looked around before spotting a girl sitting in front of the piano. She stood silently at the back of the room, afraid that her presence will disturb the other girl’s performance.

 

‘As expected, she always looks beautiful when she played piano.’

Jiu thought to herself. She took off her earphones, listening to the melodies of the girl’s performance.

 

“River Flows in You, her favourite song to play.” She mumbled in a really soft voice.

 

“Argh—! It’s not good! Why~~~” The girl, who had her fingers dancing on the piano tiles whined with her cute voice. 

 

Jiu smiled as she listened to the girl’s whine, fishing out her phone to text someone.

 

After making sure it was sent, Jiu looked at the girl once again before walking out from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter