Chapter 6

Tangled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Taeyeon’s PoV]

‘The heck are you thinking, Kim Taeyeon. You have Sua. Snap out of it!’

 

“I brought my daughter too, I hope Taeyeon can accompany her for tonight while we have a meeting?” The girl’s mother told my parents.

 

“It’s okay, auntie. We know each othet so I think we will mingle well. Right, Tiffany?”

The girl, now known as Tiffany, nodded while smiling with her eyes too.

 

“Oh— Really? that’s great then! I was afraid that she will be alone tonight. We should have dinner first before we start our discussion. Don’t you think so, Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim?”

 

The adults started to order their food as they talk about us too.

 

After the dinner, my parents are Tiffany’s mom decided to discuss about their business’ plan. I divert my gaze to the girl in front of me.

 

I chuckled inwardly, ‘She looks so bored.’

 

“Hey, Tiffany. Wanna go to the restaurant’s garden? Maybe it can lessen your boredom.”

 

Listening to my words, her eyes started to form a crescent again.

 

‘Why didn’t I notice this before? I hope she didn’t do this often.’

 

“Taeyeon, you seem to zone out a lot today.”

 

Her voice snapped me out again from the trance.

 

“huh? really? I- I’m sorry, got a lot of thoughts suddenly.”

 

“You can tell me if you want, Taeyeon ah. I’m all ears.” She said with a sincere smile. 

 

‘Ah, that smile again. No!’

 

“You sure are weird, I think you really like talking to yourself?” 

 

“Oh—no! I’m done, so how was your school activity? Any problem?”

 

I asked to shoo the awkwardness away. Like that, they spent the night by talking and laughing together.

 

============================================================

[Yoohyeon’s PoV]

“Your face.. I’m just kidding, Yoohyeonie!” Sua bursts out laughing after seeing my face. This was not my intention but seeing her smile did make me feel happy. 

 

‘Her happiness is more important than anything. Yes, and I’m glad I make her laugh just now.’

 

“Hey, since you said it has been a long time we hang out, do you want to go to amusement park with me tonight?” I look at her face, hoping that she will say yes since I miss our quality time too.

 

“Really? Amusement park? It has been so long since I go there!”

Another happiness attack, before I could say anything, I felt her throwing herself at me and wrapped her arms around the my waist.

 

“Y-yeah, you sound so excited. S..ua, too..tight.” 

I do feel happy with her hug, but I have the difficulty to breathe right now. 

 

“Ah! Right, sorry— I was too excited.” She pulled away instantly as soon as heard my words.

 

“Tonight, I will pick you up at 7. Don’t be late or I will enjoy all the ride by myself.”

I said playfully, how can I enjoy the ride without her, right?

 

“Y-yah! Don’t leave me, alright! tonight, at 7!” She said before pulling me to go home with her. 

 

‘I just can’t stay away from her, huh?’

 

============================================================

[Jiu’s PoV]

Wandering around the coridor had been my hobby, with earphones stuffing my ears I stopped by the notice board.

 

“Hm— a music competition? Won’t this be great for Gahyeon?” 

 

I tilted my head before taking out my phone and took a pict

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter