Chapter 3

Tangled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure you saw her here?” Moonbyul asked as soon as she saw Jiu in front of the music room.

 

Jiu rolled her eyes at the older, how can she not believe her?

 

“I am sure, 200%, you can see it by yourself. Now, go!” Jiu pushed the older into the music room. She knows that Moonbyul is nervous to meet her crush and she finds the older cute that way.

 

Moonbyul turned her head at the younger one before smiling thankfully. “Jiu, I owe you this time! Thank you!”

 

Jiu smiled at Moonbyul before nodding. “You sure owe me this time. You should really go, don’t keep her waiting.” 

Moonbyul nodded before going in to the music room to meet the girl she has liked for a while.

 

After making sure that Moonbyul has gone in, Jiu stuffed her earphones into her ears again as she walked towards the library.

 

“Jiu ya!” As she felt a pat on her shoulder, Jiu turned around only to find a girl heaving heavily.

 

“Oh— Tiffany unnie, did you just run?” Jiu says to the girl in front of her after she took off her earphones.

 

“I- Let me take my breathe first.”

 

Jiu blinked before smiling. “Take your time, unnie. Why did you run anyway?”

 

The girl, known as Tiffany, jutted out her lips into a pout. “Do you know that I have been calling you for many times but you didn’t even turn around— so I run to call you.”

 

“A-ah, really? I’m so sorry, I was listnring to musics—“ 

 

“It’s okay, I find you to ask for your help.” 

 

“Help— What kind of help?”

 

“Uh- Can you help me with Mr. Park’s subject? It just he was so fast when he explained it that time. It’s not that I’m not listening or anything, but—“

 

“Tiffany unnie, you were rambling again.”

Jiu stopped Tiffany from rambling, she finds it cute when the older did that. Jiu finds almost everything cute, she knows that, especially her friends and families are the one who did that.

 

“Ah— really? I’m sorry, so can you help me?”

 

“Yes, of course. I was planning to go to the library anyway. Let’s go there?” 

Tiffany nodded before walking next to Jiu as they walk happily towards the library.

 

============================================================

 

 

Moonbyul walked slowly to the music room as she tried to calm her heart. Jiu w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter