Chapter 4

Tangled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You will be fine, you will be fine. You are doing great, Kim Taeyeon.” the girl chanted multiple times as she waited for someone to come.

 

“What should I say when she come here later? Hi, Sua.. So how was your day? No— Sua ya, good evening? Why am I so nervous? Ahh—“

 

“Taeyeon unnie?” a voice was heard as Taeyeon was distrated by her thoughts.

 

She turned around, noticing the girl who was calling her earlier. There she was, the girl she confessed to two days ago, standing as a smile was visible on her face.

 

“O-oh! Sua! When did you come?” 

 

“Not long— I manage to hear you practicing how to greet me.” Sua tried to maintain her poker face, but failed as she remembered the older’s nervous state earlier.

 

“A-ah.. she was not supposed to see that— Kim Taeyeon, you stupid.”

 

Sua who was watching the older one took a step closer. “Unnie, are you done talking by yourself? I’m here now, so talk to me instead.”

 

“Ah— sure! Sit here, Sua.” Not forgetting to be a gentlewoman, Taeyeon pulled a chair for Sua to sit before sitting across the latter.

 

“I have ordered the food, so I hope you like it.” Taeyeon added as soon as she sat.

 

“Thank you, unnie. So about—“

 

“Let’s talk about that after we ate?”

 

“No, it’s okay— I want to tell unnie that I would like to be yours.”

 

“I know you would— wait, what?

 

“W-what? Did I say something wrong? Why are you so surprised, unnie? Or did I say something that I shouldn’t?”

 

“O-oh, no! I thought you won’t say yes—“ Taeyeon ducked her head as she felt embarrassed.

 

“Why would I not accept a kind and charming girl like unnie?”

 

“Oh God— I am so happy now, thank you Sua! Really, thank you!” Taeyeon got up from her seat before approaching Sua to give her a hug.

 

“Oops— sorry, too excited.” As she realized that they were in public, Taeyeon broke the hug before flashing a shy smile.

 

“Unnie is so cute right now.” Sua reached the older’s cheek and pinch it gently. 

 

Laughter were heard as they were having fun spending time together. 

 

============================================================

 

‘She will like this, right?’ Her hand reached for a white piano music box.

 

She went to the cashier, asking to be pack

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter