Baekhyun (Part 4)

Five Times Suho Took Care of s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    After Jin left, Suho pulled Baekhyun closer to him. Careful not to take his hand away from Baekhyun eyes, he used his free hand to press Jin's wet jacket against Baek's forehead. Baekhyun's groans echoed through the empty bathroom, mixed in with Suho's soft soothing words. 

    Then, the manager arrived. Opening the door, he strode into the stall where Baekhyun lay, curled up on Suho's lap. 

    The manager sighed with regret. "I'm so sorry I didn't come earlier. I thought you two had to pee or something. He's having another migraine, isn't he?"

    Suho nodded. "Do you have the medicine hyung?"

    Their manager always carried a first aid kit, which included Baek's migraine medicine and a pair of sunglasses so he would be shielded from lights. 

    "All right Baekhyun," said Suho gently, taking the pills and water the manager handed to him. "You need to swallow these, ok?"

    Baekhyun didn't even think he could swallow his own spit. "Hyung it hurts so bad," he slurred. 

    "You're going to be fine," coaxed the leader as he gently placed a pill in Baekhyun's mouth. Cautiously, Suho tipped the cup of water into his mouth as Baekhyun swallowed slowly. 

    "Good job Baekhyun!" Praised Suho. "Now one more time, ok?"

    After swallowing the second pill, Baekhyun resumed his position on Suho's lap. 

    "Come on guys, I'll take you home. Baekhyun can sleep on his bed in the dark." Said the manager. 

    "What about the awards hyung?" Asked Suho.

    "Don't worry about it. You guys won something but everyone else can accepted it." 

    "All right," said Suho with relief. "Come Baekhyun, lets go home," he said helping the younger man to his feet. 

    This turned out to be a big mistake. Immediately, Baekhyun began to retch again, and Suho grabbed onto his arms as he hunched over the toilet, heaving up air. 

    "Come on Baek, you're ok," soothed Suho as he rubbed his back until the retching stopped. Luckily for them, the manger was a strong guy. In one smooth move, he picked up Baekhyun in his arms and made his way out of the bathroom, with Suho following close behind.

    As the manager drove them home, Baekhyun clutched Suho's hand tightly. Suho reached back and rubbed slow, soothing lines back and forth on his you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter