Baekhyun (Part 3)

Five Times Suho Took Care of s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Jin's lips pursed together in compassion. Unsure of what to do, he knelt beside the Exo members.

    "Hey Jin, do you know where the bathroom is by any chance?" Asked Suho.

    Jin nodded. "I was just on my way back from the bathroom actually. Come."

    Together, Jin and Suho half carried-half dragged a limp Baekhyun to the nearest bathroom.

    The fluorescent lights elicited fresh groans of pain from the stricken idol, who had begun to gag again. 

    Quickly, Suho dragged him into a stall and held him over the toilet, as Baekhyun's body rid itself of the last of his stomach contents. He winced as he felt the spasms in the younger member's back, violently rippling against his hand. He couldn't imagine how much pain the singer was in. 

    "Hyung....H...Hurts...." choked out Baekhyun between heaves. 

    "I know Baekhyun, I know" Said Suho, feeling guilty that he couldn't do more to help. "Take deep breaths Baekhyun, try to calm down." 

    Suho turned to notice Jin standing behind him in the stall, without his jacket on. "I wet the sleeves in the sink," he explained, pressing the wet jacket sleeve against the back of Baekhyun's neck. Baekhyun let out a small noise of relief and began to take deep breaths. 

    Suho's eyes widened in surprise. "How did you know that trick?"

    "I've taken care of my members more times than I can count. They all love the cool wet cloth on the neck thing."

    Suho and Jin shared a small knowing smile before turning back to Baekhyun. The sick idol was still clutching onto his head like it was in danger of de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter