Kris (Part 4)

Five Times Suho Took Care of s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    It's 7 am when Kris awakens, feeling slightly better than he did the previous night. He didn't feel at a 100% yet, but he no longer felt like his body was melting from the high fever, and was able to keep down the hospital breakfast.

    "Good morning Mr. Wu," said the doctor pleasantly. "How are you feeling today?"

    "Great! I think I'm cured! Thank you so much doctor but I think it's time for me to go..."

    "Yeah not so fast. The blood test came back inconclusive because the nurse was unable to get a good amount from you, since you squirmed so much. I'm sorry but we can't release you until we test your blood again."

    Kris paled visibly. 

    "Don't worry, we won't draw your blood right now. We'll give you an hour so you can get your blood sugar up."

    "Thank you doctor," said Kris leaning back against the pillows, a brilliant plan already forming in his mind...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Chanyeol looked both ways, surveying the surroundings carefully from his position in the rental car. Baekhyun was busy putting on dark sunglasses and adjusting his wig. The two of them had come to the hospital as soon as they received Kris' text asking them to sneak him out of the hospital. 

    "Anneyonghaseo!" Squealed Baekhyun in a high pitched voice as he opened a tube of lipstick. Chanyeol shot him a weird look.

    "I'm practicing my girl voice in case we need to talk. We need to make sure our disguises are foolproof."

    "Hyung, when I said disguise, I meant putting on a hat and glasses, maybe even a bandana."

    "But Chanyeol, that's too basic," said the elder member as he placed a wig with long black hair on Chanyeol. "People could still recognize us, the fangirls are skilled. But if we pretend to be girls, no one will even look at us."

    Baekhyun was wrong however. As they cautiously made their way to the hospital entrance they got several stares and comments about how pretty they looked from random men. 

    "The disguises are working!" Cried Baekhyun happily as he stumble

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter