Kris (Part 3)

Five Times Suho Took Care of s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    "Come on Kris," said Suho gently as he threw a comforting arm around the tall Chinese idol's waist. Kris' body was hot to the touch, and he was breathing rapidly. 

    Tao followed them, dressed in sweats with his hair still wet. He was holding a blanket for Kris, because he didn't want his beloved big brother to be cold during the car ride. 

    Kris settled on the seat and leaned his head against the cool glass. Tao spread the blanket all over his body, tucking him in. Suho smiled at him. "Look at you, being all responsible and caring." Tao smiled shyly. Although he acted like a spoiled brat sometimes, Tao could be a total sweetheart when he wanted to. He reminded Suho of Sehun, which probably explained why the two younger idols were so close. 

    Kris was shivering under the blanket, so Suho wrapped an arm around him and brought him against his shoulder. "Thanks Suho," shivered Kris as he lay his head on the Korean leader's warm shoulder. 

    "We're almost there!" Said the driver as they drove to the hospital entrance. Kris groaned as he saw the horde of fans swarming the van. It was bad enough the members had to see him sick, but he most definitely did not want the fans to see him like this. He was the tall, cold guy dammit, not some delicate maknae. 

    Throwing open the van door, Kris confidently stepped out. He immediately regretted the decision as his weakened knees gave out and Suho had to catch him. All around him, the cameras snapped away. 

    Kris cursed under his breath. 

    "It's all right Kris. People get sick sometimes, it's just a part of life. I'm here for you, you know you can always lean on me if you need help." 

    Reluctantly, Kris allowed Suho to hold him up as they navigated the path to the hospital entrance. A nurse brought over a wheelchair, which Kris ignored. He'd sit on it after they got out of the cameras' range, but definitely not now.

    Suho led Kris to the waiting room, where he spread out on the plastic chairs. Tao knelt beside him, feeling his forehead with a confused look of concern in his youthful face. "Gege," whispered Tao softly as he pressed his palm against Kris' forehead. Tao's cool hand felt good, so Kris didn't even try to swat it away. 

    Meanwhile, Suho filled o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter