Bonus: BangHim

Last Light

(this ship name jshvrknvcakftu)

Himchan stood by the kitchen door frowning.

'Yongguk, come here.'

Yongguk strode up to the door. 'Listen,' Himchan said in dissaproval. 

From inside the kitchen they clearly heard Wonsik's voice saying 'Harder!'

Yongguk choked.

'And faster,' Wonsik added.

'In the KITCHEN?' Yongguk hissed.

Himchan was dying of laughter. His face was bright red and he was rocking back and forth. 'Oh my god, what the-'

'Like this?' came Taekwoon's voice.

'Yes, that's it-yes. That's perfect..'

Yongguk flung open the door. 'Get a room-oh.'

Wonsik and Taekwoon were standing by the counter, and Taekwoon was stirring batter.

'You're....cooking.' Yongguk said slowly. Behind him, Himchan was rolling on the floor, shrieking with laughter.

'Yes...' said Wonsik.

'Uh, never mind. We'll leave.' Yongguk pulled Himchan to his feet and shut the door. 'Come on.'

'They were....they were cooking,' Himchan shrieked. He was crying with laughter by now.

Yongguk dragged him to the bedroom. 'Breath, please, Himchan, before you laugh so hard your head explodes.' He dumped Himchan on the bed and sat next to him. 'Calm down.'

'Oh my- I haven't laughed in forever-' Himchan's laughter turned to crying. 'I'm losing my mind. God, I need a break....' he put his face in his hands and breathed deeply.

'You need to rest,' Yongguk told him. He turned the lights off. 'You should sleep. You're overtired.'

'Thanks,' Himchan murmered.

'Sleep well.'

'I love you,' Himchan said sleepily.

Yongguk smiled a little. 'I love you too.'