Part 9

Little VIXX 💟

At the park, in the car…

            “Woon-ah, there is no one here. Is this even true?” Hakyeon asks in disbelieve. “I know it’s not logic but I think there will be no one here until 6 o’clock,” Taekwoon answers. “Eomma! Palli! Palli!” Jaehwannie, who sits at the back shouts and it makes Hakyeon and Taekwoon turns to him. “Arasseo. Wake Wonshikkie up then we will be going,” Hakyeon says to Jaehwan when he sees Wonshik, who are sleeping between Hongbin and Jaehwan. His head is on Jaehwan’s shoulder. Jaehwan and Hongbin quickly wake Wonshik up with all their might. After a few attempts, Wonshik finally wakes up and it makes the other two releases a relief sighs. Taekwoon and Hakyeon chuckle at that sight.

                                                                                          

            Hakyeon then open the door to get down from the car with Sanghyuk in his embrace. Taekwoon also do the same before he opens the back door for the kids to come down. “Binnie-ah, come to eomma,” Hakyeon says as he stretches his hand for Hongbin to reach. Hongbin happily walks towards his ‘eomma’ and interlocks his small hand with Hakyeon’s. Jaehwan and Wonshik interlock their hands with Taekwoon after Taekwoon is done wearing the backpack full of food. At Wonshik’s other hand, he holds a folded picnic mat while Jaehwan is holding a bag filled with drinks and other needs. “Let’s go!” Jaehwan and Wonshik shout while Hongbin as well as Sanghyuk cheers.

 

                They find the nearest place to the playground which is located in the middle to sit. Taekwoon let go Jaehwan and Wonshiks’s hand before he reaches for the mat at Wonshik’s hand. He then spreads out the mat and put the backpack on it. “Both of you can go to play and make sure to be careful, okay?” Taekwoon reminds before he lets go the youngers to play. “Neh, appa!” both of them answers as the salute to their appa before they runs to the playground. “Binnie wants to play too!” Hongbin says when he sees the other two already climbing the slide. “Hyuk too!” Sanghyuk joins. “Let’s appa bring you to play,” Taekwoon mutters as he spreads his hands to get Sanghyuk from Hakyeon’s embrace. “Eomma?” Sanghyuk asks as he looks at Hakyeon with a questioning look. “Eomma wants to prepare the food and drinks first. You can play with appa and eomma will joins later, okay?” Hakyeon explains softly as he smiles at the maknae. “Neh, eomma. Palli palli, okay?” Sanghyuk says cutely and Hakyeon can’t help but the chuckles at the sight. “Arasseo. Now, go with appa,” Hakyeon mutters as he gives the maknae a peck on his cheek before he hands him to Taekwoon. Sanghyuk obediently goes into his ‘appa’s’ embrace. “Eomma, gives Binnie a peck too,” Hongbin suddenly voices out as he pulls the hem of Hakyeon’s shirt. Hakyeon and Taekwoon laugh at Hongbin’s jealousy and Hakyeon immediately complies with the request. He gives Hongbin a peck on his cheeks and the kid cheers before he gets to Taekwoon. “Let’s join your hyungs,” Taekwoon says before he holds Hongbin’s hand with his free hand and heads to the playground.

 

                Hakyeon then steps on the mat and starts to take out the foods and drinks as well as the glasses and plates. He arranges them carefully on the mat so that it will be easier for them to eat later. After he finished, he joins the others at the playground and they play together happily. After about an hour playing, a cried can be heard. Hakyeon, who is currently helping Hongbin with the slide, immediately rushes towards Jaehwan and Wonshik who are at the swing side with Hongbin in his arms. A crying Jaehwan can be seen and he is holding his injured knee. Wonshik can be spot besides Jaehwan and his face shows that he is sorry and worries for the elder. “Eomma! Appa! Help Jaehwannie!” he shouts as he is also about to cry. Taekwoon, who is just finished helping Sanghyuk with the drink, also rushes towards the swing side with Sanghyuk in his embrace.

           

            “What happened?” Hakyeon immediately asks as soon as he arrives besides Jaehwan. He puts Hongbin down before he reaches for Jaehwan’s leg and takes a look at it. Luckily it’s just a scratch on his knee with a little blood flowing out. “Shikkie accidently pushed Jaehwannie hyung hard on the swing just now. That’s why he fell,” Wonshik explains as he starts to cry. Taekwoon, who is already besides Wonshik, immediately pulls Wonshik into a hug while Sanghyuk is still in his embrace. “Shhh… it’s not your fault. You didn’t mean to push hyung, right?” Taekwoon asks in a soft voice. “I didn’t mean to do so, appa…” Wonshik replies as he sniffles. Taekwoon immediately pats the younger’s back to sooth him down. “Then, don’t cry… Hyung will be okay. If Shikkie cry, hyung will be more hurt,” Taekwoon says as he tries to coax his ‘son’. Sanghyuk in Taekwoon embrace also pats his hyung’s back as if to calm his hyung down. “Okay, Shikkie won’t cry,” Wonshik mutters as he wipes away his tears.

 

At the same time, Hakyeon lifts Jaehwan up bridal style to their mat and puts him on it carefully. Hongbin, being a good boy he is, just follows his ‘eomma’ at the back. “Bin-ah, can you help eomma to bring that white box here?” Hakyeon requests to his ‘son’ and Hongbin quickly obeys. “Thank you, Binnie,” Hakyeon says with a pat on Hongbin’s head before he reaches for the first aid box from the younger’s hand. Luckily they bring along the first aid box with them. Taekwoon also comes with Sanghyuk and Wonshik in his embrace to their picnic side before the three of them sit on the mat.

           

            Jaehwan already stops crying after Hakyeon gives him a candy in his mouth to calm him down. “It won’t be hurt, Hwannie. Eomma will put some ointment and you’ll be better soon,” Hakyeon says lovingly and Jaehwan nods at his ‘eomma’. Hakyeon wipes the blood with tissue before he applies some antibiotic ointment around the wound. He ends the process by covering the wounds with the sterile bandage. “There you go,” Hakyeon says after he finished his work. “Thank you, eomma,” Jaehwan says as he smiles. “You’re welcome, dear,” Hakyeon replies. He wipes Jaehwan’s cheeks that are wet with tears with a tissue. He then does the same with Wonshik. “I’m sorry, hyung… Shikkie will be careful next time,” Wonshik apologies to Jaehwan. “It’s okay, Shikkie. Hyung will be careful next time too,” Jaehwan says as he smiles widely. Both of them then hug each other. Taekwoon and Hakyeon smile at each other after they see the two kids hugging.

 

                “Okay, kids. Let’s eat now. We have to go back before six, remember?” Hakyeon says and all the four kids start to cheer. Well, who doesn’t love food? Hakyeon and Taekwoon prepare the foods and drinks before all of them eat happily. After they’re done eating, they pack the things together and get ready to go back to their dorm.

 

In the car…

                Hakyeon settles himself comfortably in the car with Sanghyuk in his embrace. “Hakyeon-ah, look at this!” Taekwoon suddenly exclaims. In his hand is a yellow sticky note with some writing on it. “Looks like we made it for the second hidden mission,” Taekwoon says cheerfully. Hakyeon takes the sticky note from Taekwoon’s hand and read what is written on it.

 

 

            “Congratulations!

You’ve complete the second hidden missions.

Good luck on the next one!”

 

 

                “Yay! That’s great! I can feel that we can save them soon!” Hakyeon cheers. “I think so too!” Taekwoon says as he smiles before he starts the engine and driving. “What do you think the second hidden mission is?” Hakyeon asks and Taekwoon glances a little to Hakyeon before he focuses to the road again. “I think it’s either because we bring them to the park or because you treat Jahewannie’s wound,” Taekwoon answers. “Hmm… maybe. Anyway, we made it anyway! Good job, Taekwoon-ah!” Hakyeon says and gains a laughs from Taekwoon. “Good job too, Hakyeon-ah!” Taekwoon replies as he continues to drive to their dorm.

 

 


Hi, guys! A rush update but I hope you guys still enjoy reading it ^^

I'm sorry for not updating this story...

I have been busy with schools works and activities...

I'm going to sit for exam too which is just around the corner...

Wish me luck on my exam <3

Good luck for anyone who sit exam too ^^

I will be away for a while coz I need to focus on my exam...

Will be back around next month... I hope I have time to update this story

I think thats all...

Enjoy reading and thank you for willing to wait for the update :D

Thank you for all the support too <3

I love you guys!! ^^