Part 8

Little VIXX 💟

At 3 o'clock...

        "Eomma, what are you doing?" sleepy Hongbin asks as soon as he spots his 'eomma' at the kitchen. He just woke up from sleep while his other 'siblings' still in dreamland. "Oh, Binnie. Eomma is preparing some fruits for later," replies Hakyeon as he close the container that fills with fruits. "Did you have a nice sleep, dear?" Hakyeon asks as he turns to face Hongbin who is now sitting on the chair. "Yes, eomma," Hongbin answers before he turns his head to left and right. "Where is appa, eomma?" He asks. "Appa have something to do. He will come back soon," Hakyeon answers as he pats Hongbin's head. Taekwoon is actually buying the drinks for all of them to drink at the park later. "Now, why not we wake up the others and get ready. You guys want to play at the park, right?" Hakyeon asks as he smies. "Oh yes! Park! Faster, eomma!" Hongbin exclaims as he rushes his ‘eomma’ to the living room where his other 'siblings' sleep. Hakyeon only chuckles at Hongbin's act and follows the younger.

         "You go wakes Hyukkie up and eomma will wakes your hyungs up," Hakyeon says and Hongbin obeys as he approaches Sanghyuk. "Hyukkie~ wake up," Hongbin says as he pats Sanghyuk's shoulder gently. Sanghyuk opens his eyes slowly and tries to focus. "Binnie hyung... Why?" He asks as he rubs his eyes with his small cute hands and sits. "We're going to the park, remember?" Hongbin remind the younger. Sanghyuk's eyes automatically wide awake. "Park?! Let's go! Let's go!" Sanghyuk cheers as he stands up with a wide smile. Hongbin giggles at Sanghyuk's act before he calms the younger. "Let's wait for eomma," he says. "Ohh, okay!" Sanghyuk exclaims before he sits patiently with Hongbin while seeing their mother waking up the other two.

           "Jaehwannie~ wake up," Hakyeon says as he pats the younger's shoulder. "Hmmm... Hwannie still sleepy~" Jaehwan says as he stirs a little while his eyes still close. "I thought you want to play at the park this evening?" Hakyeon asks in a playful tone. "Park?! I want!" Jaehwan shouts as his eyes wide awake now. He immediately gets up and shakes Hakyeon's arms. "Let's go, eomma!" Have says excitedly. "Wait, Jaehwannie. We have to wake Wonshikkie up," Hakyeon says as he chuckles. "Oh, sorry, eomma~" Jaehwan says cutely as he smiles sheepishly. “Now, let’s help eomma to wake Shikkie up,” Hakyeon says to his ‘sons’ and the other three immediately rush to Wonshik. 

          “Wonshikkie~ wake up!” Jaehwan says as he snuggles himself to Wonshik but gains no respond. “Wonshik-ah, wake up! Wake up! Wake up!” Hongbin shouts to Wonshik’s ears. Wonshik immediately covers his ears with a pillow. Jaehwan immediately pulls away the pillow from Wonshik. Sanghyuk makes move by tapping Wonshik’s cheek with his cute hand. “Shik hyung… wake… up…” he says several times along with the tapping. “Go… park…” he continues but still got no respond. Hakyeon can’t help but to laugh at what he sees. Feeling pity with the kids, Hakyeon approaches them and help to wake Wonshik up. He lifts Wonshik up to his lap and combs the younger’s hair with his hand. “Wonshikkie~ wake up. You told me that you want to play at the park, right?” Hakyeon asks. “Or… do you want eomma to left you alone at home and go with the others?” he continues with a fake threat, hoping that Wonshik will wake up.

         Believing the fake threat, Wonshik’s eyes immediately shot open. “No, Shikkie wants to follow!” he says immediately and it makes Hakyeon chuckles again. “Okay. Let’s get ready and wait for Appa to come home before we go to the park,” Hakyeon mutters with smiles before he helps the kids get ready. “Let’s go!” the kids cheer before following their ‘eomma’ to get ready.

 


Hi, guys! It has been a long time T.T

I'm sorry for not updating this story... I'm busy with my schools' works...

Here is a little update that I hope it can cheer up your day ^.^

I'll try to update longer later after I finish some of my works...

For now, I can't promise you guys anything T.T

Hope you guys still enjoy reading this story :D

Thank you fro everything <3