Part 5

Little VIXX 💟

After breakfast…

                Hakyeon is in the kitchen, washing dishes while Taekwoon is in the living room with the kids. While Hakyeon is washing the dishes, he can feel his apron is being pulled by someone. He closes the tap and looks down. “Oh, Binnie. Why are you here?” Hakyeon asks lovingly. “Eomma… bunny is hurt,” Hongbin says with a pair of sad eyes. “Bunny?” Hakyeon asks confusedly. Hongbin shows his bunny plushie to his ‘mom’. “Aww, dear~ Hold on, okay? Eomma finishes this first. I will cure bunny later, okay?” Hakyeon says softly. “But bunny will be in pain…” Hongbin mutters as he hugs the plushie. Hakyeon smiles at Hongbin’s pureness. “Lay bunny on the sofa carefully. Eomma will be quick. If Binnie stay beside bunny, bunny won’t be in much pain,” Hakyeon coax the little one. “Really?” Hongbin asks as he blinks. “Yes, dear,” Hakyeon assures as he nods. “Okay,” Hongbin obeys as he walks away to the living room to lay down his bunny on the sofa.

                “Bin hyung, bunny why?” Sanghyuk asks the elder as he watches Hongbin lay the bunny plushie carefully on the sofa. “He’s hurt…” Hongbin says sadly as he points at the torn part of the bunny which is on the right hand. “Aww… poor bunny,” Sanghyuk mutters as he sits beside Hongbin and looks at the bunny sadly. “Eomma said that bunny will be in less pain if we sit beside bunny,” Hongbin tells the younger what their ‘mom’ told before. “I’ll sit here too then,” Sanghyuk says and earns a smile from the elder. Taekwoon, who has been listening to the whole conversation, can't help but to think they’re so cute. He totally forgets that they always all this time, especially Sanghyuk. “Mianhae… Appa doesn’t know how to cure bunny,” Taekwoon says in a sorry tone. “It’s okay, appa. Eomma said she can do it,” Hongbin smiles to assure his ‘appa’. Taekwoon smiles back as a reply before he pats Hongbin’s head.

                Just then, Hakyeon comes out from the kitchen and heads to his room to get the kit for sewing. He then sits beside Hongbin and places the kit on the sofa. “So, where is the patient, Mr. Hongbin?” Hakyeon asks as he looks at the kid. “Here, Dr. Eomma,” Hongbin points at his bunny plushie on the sofa as he addresses Hakyeon as a doctor. Taekwoon can’t help but to find it’s funny yet cute when Hongbin called Hakyeon ‘Dr. Eomma’. “Don’t worry, Mr. Hongbin. Dr. Eomma will save bunny,” Hakyeon assures the little one before he smiles and starts to sew the bunny plushie’s right hand.

               “Dr. Eomma… slowly… bunny will hurt,” Hongbin suddenly says as he holds Hakyeon’s hand from keep on sewing. Hakyeon sees Sanghyuk already covers his eyes with his cute little hands, maybe afraid of the needle. “Binnie, bunny is strong. He can stand that. While you wait for bunny to be cure, why don’t you join your Jaehwannie hyung and Shikkie hyung playing games on the tablet? You can watch the cartoon on television with Hyukkie too. Bunny will be fine,” Taekwoon says softly to coax the kids from distracting Hakyeon. “Appa is right. This will only take a while. Eomma will make sure bunny is fully cured. Don’t worry, okay?” Hakyeon assures and with that the two kids nod before sitting in front of the television. Hakyeon sends a ‘thank you’ smiles to Taekwoon and Taekwoon nods before he switches on the television for Hongbin and Sanghyuk.

                “Hakyeon-ah, should we tell manager hyung about this?” Taekwoon asks after he takes a seat beside Hakyeon, who is still sewing the plushie. “I think we should. If it only last for today, I don’t mind since we’re free today without manager hyung. What if it last for more than today?” Hakyeon answers with a question too. He does sound worried. “Okay, then. I’ll call manager hyung now,” Taekwoon says as he reaches for his phone on the table near the sofa and searches for their manager’s phone number before dialing it. He excuses himself to his room for more privacy since he doesn’t want the kids to listen to him. Hakyeon continues sewing the plushie and finally done after a few minutes. He picks up the plushie and looks at it with a proud smile, satisfy with his work.

                “Mr. Binnie, you can bring back your bunny. He’s fully healed,” Hakyeon announces and it makes Hongbin turns in no time before runs a little towards Hakyeon to get his bunny. Sanghyuk also joins Hongbin leaving the television.

                “Yay! Bunny is alright now!” Hongbin cheers as he hugs the bunny plushie tightly to his chest. “Thank you, Dr. Eomma,” Hongbin thanks as he gives his ‘mom’ a peck on the cheek. Sanghyuk also follows his hyung and gives a peck on the other side of Hakyeon’s cheek. “Thank you… Dr… Eomma,” Sanghyuk says cutely one by one. “Aww~ most welcome,” Hakyeon replies, almost squeals at the two youngest’s cuteness. Hongbin and Sanghyuk then take a seat in front of the television back to continue watching the cartoon.

 


Hi, guys! ^^

Hope you guys enjoy this update <3

I don't know when will be the next update... since I'm getting busy T.T

But I'll try my best :)

Thank you for everything <3

Comments, Upvotes and Subscribers are all welcome :D