Part 10

Little VIXX 💟

At the dorm...

                  Taekwoon gets into the dorm with one of his hands holds sleepy Hongbin’s hand while his other hand carry little Sanghyuk that is already sleeping with his head on Taekwoon’s shoulder. There is a backpack at his back. Hakyeon at the same time is holding Jaehwan’s and sleepy Wonshik’s hand as they get into the dorm. Another bag is with Jaehwan.

                  “I’ll put Jaehwan and Wonshik to sleep while you put Hongbin and Sanghyuk to sleep. Is that okay? Give them a bath too,” Hakyeon asks as he tries to help Jaehwan to put the bag he carried just now on the dining table before he helps Taekwoon with the backpack. “Thank you,” Taekwoon thanks. “Sure, Hakyeon. See you later,” he continues as Hakyeon nods before he walks away with Jaehwan and Wonshik.

In Jaehwan’s room, after the two kids took bath…

                “Jaehwannie, Wonshikkie, come and lay down on the bed,” Hakyeon orders and both kids obeys as thye climb up the bed before settle themselves on the bed comfortably. “Eomma, is Shikkie going to sleep here?” Wonshik asks as he looks at his ‘mom’. “No. Eomma will bring you to your room later after you sleep. Both of you like to listen to bedtime story, right? It will be easy for eomma to read it for both of you in one room,” Hakyeon explains.  “But, Shikkie wants to sleep with Hwannie hyung!” Wonshik says as he gets close to Jaehwan and hugs the elder’s arm. Hakyeon laughs at the sight since he knows well how affectionate is Wonshik to Jaehwan.

              “Is that okay with you, Hwannie?” Hakyeon asks as he looks at the younger. “No problem, eomma! Maybe with Wonshikkie, no one will disturb me,” Jaehwan immediately agrees as he smiles. “Disturb you? Who?” Hakyeon asks in confusion. Jaehwan just smiles sheepishly before he points at his head. “Oh, the paper?” Hakyeon asks for confirmation. The younger just nods several times. “Okay, Shikkie will protect you,” Hakyeon mutters before he pats Jaehwan’s head. “Right, Shikkie?” Hakyeon turns to ask the younger as he smiles. “Of course! Just believe in Shikkie,” Wonshik says firmly before he points at his head to Hakyeon. “Why, Shikkie?” Hakyeon who confuses with Wonshik’s action immediately asks. “I want a pat too,” Wonshik innocently requests and it makes Hakyeon chuckles at the cuteness. “Sure, Shikkie,” Hakyeon complies as he pats the little one’s head and Wonshik leans to the touch.

             “Okay, now let eomma reads the bedtime story, okay?” Hakyeon asks before he reaches for the bedtime story book on the table near Jaehwan’s bed. The two kids settle themselves and pull the blanket close to their chin. Hakyeon sits on the edge of the bed and starts reading the story by saying the title. “A Teasing Cat Uncle,” Hakyeon reads before he continues to the story.

            “One day, a cat named Woonie visited his sister’s house. He met with his nephew named Minyullie and decided to tease the little cat. ‘Minyullie, you’re a baby,’ the cat uncle said. ‘Noooo~’ the little cat denied cutely. ‘You’re a baby~’ the uncle said again. ‘Nooo~’ Minyullie gave the same answers. ‘You don’t know? You’re a baby,’ Uncle Woonie kept on teasing. And this time, Minyullie kept quiet. Uncle Woonie decided to ask a question. ‘If you’re not a baby, then what are you?’ he asked to the little cat. ‘Granny said that I’m a kid,’ the little cat innocently replied. ‘Really?’ the cat uncle asked again and it gained a nod from the little one. ‘Don’t , Woonie or he will cry,’ the little cat’s mother warned and the cat uncle only smile. He then gives the little cat a peck before saying, ‘Gives uncle a peck and I will call you a kid,’ he finally said and Minyullie happily gave his uncle a peck. Woonie felt so happy and both of them played together happily after that,” Hakyeon ends the bedtime story. “Happy ending!” Hakyeon says a he closes the book and puts it back on its place.

           “Is the little cat really a baby?” Jaehwan asks with sleepy eyes. “No. His uncle just teasing him,” Hakyeon replies as he smiles lovingly at Jaehwan. “Is that mean uncle Woonie is a bad cat?” Wonshik’s turn to ask. “Of course not, Shikkie. He is just playing with his nephew. It’s a way of showing affection to your love one,” Hakyeon aswers. “But, we can’t tease people too much or it will affect your relationship with the person later. Understand?” Hakyeon reminds and the two kids nods. “Good boy. Now, go to sleep,” Hakyeon says as he pats the two kids’ head before he fixes the blanket.

           “No good night kiss?” Jaehwan asks cutely. Hakyeon immediately gives Jaehwan a good night kiss on his forehead. “Shikkie wants it too!” the younger exclaims and Hakyeon laughs before he gives one to Wonshik too. “Thank you, eomma!” Both of them say in chorus. “You’re welcome. Now, close your eyes and go to sleep,” Hakyeon replies before he pats both of the kids’ bums. Jaehwan and Wonshik comply as they close their eyes and drift to sleep in no time. When he is sure the kids already sleeping, Hakyeon gets out from the room after he switches off the lamp and heads to the kitchen to unpack the things they brought for the picnic.

 


  Hi, guys! I've come back ^^

Sorry for the late and short update...

I've finished my exam :D thank you so much for all the supports! I love you guys <3

I hope you guys still enjoy this update tho...

And this story will reaches its end soon. Maybe one or two more chapter? idk...

Till the next update! Thank you for everything, guys! ^^

p/s : excuse the bedtime story XD I just can't move on from that video of Taekwoon and Minyul :P