You spin me right round, baby

A Magical Mess

Last time on 'A Magical Mess':
- Mark had some doubts about attending a party with a vampire hunter (seeing as he is a (secret) vampire and all.)
- Jackson was hitting on Namjoon. Jin told him to go for it (Namjoon cried inside cause he loves Jin)
- V kissed Mark, Jinyoung (aka Peach ) saw
- V also claimed to go to the store to buy an onion, but joined 'spin the bottle' only moments later. Intrigue
- Jungkook is now convinced Yugyeom is a vampire
- Hakyeon tried to get Hongbin to join the game, but he refused.

__________________________________________________________

The first participant to spin the bottle was (a very nervous) Mingyu. He had a crush on about half of the people in the circle and he was sure he was going to so something incredibly awkward or embarrassing. He could feel it. He would sneeze right in the face of one of his crushes or something horrible like that. But since he was playing this game anyway, he figured he might as well get it over with and volunteered to spin first. He was so nervous he could barely look when the bottle came to a halt. He followed the line of the bottle and looked up to see who it had landed on. His breath hitched. He had a major crush on this one. Then again, who didn't? Cha Hakyeon was already crawling over to the center of the circle. He giggled as if he was nervous or shy. But it was the smirk that followed that had Mingyu seeing stars. It took a shove from BamBam to snap out of it. Mingyu took a deep breath and swallowed before he leaned forward. He was hesitant at first, but Hakyeon decided to help him out and Mingyu felt how his hand gently guided them closer together. Finally their lips touched. Mingyu's heart almost exploded it was beating so hard. He wasn't supposed to use tongue, right? Before Mingyu could do anything tongue-related the kiss was over. Hakyeon was back in his place in the circle and Mingyu was left awkwardly leaning over by himself in the middle. He quickly sat back and let out a sigh of relieve. He got poked from behind and heard his team leader whispering nice in his ear.

 

Hakyeon didn't miss Hongbin's displeased face when he pulled away from Mingyu. A part of him was tired of the way Hongbin acted like the very thought of Hakyeon and him together was absolutely ludicrous and filled him with disgust. Another part of him loved the way Hongbin would kiss his neck and practically rip his clothes off in the darkness of the nights. And his abs. He most definitely liked his, albeit somewhat weirdly shaped, abs. Hakyeon didn't get a lot of time to think about Hongbin's hot body pressed against his own however. Once again the bottle pointed in his direction. This time it had been spun by the person sitting next to him. His own teammate Ra-ra-ravi! He could hear Hongbin scoff and mumbling something about how Hakyeon must be manipulating the bottle. Ignoring the accusation he turned to face Wonshik, grabbed the sides of his face and smacked their lips together. Whatever Hongbin.

 

The participants seemed thirsty for some more action and the next few kisses happened in rapid succession of each other. Minghao sent Mingyu's brain into another meltdown (he hadn't actually considered the possibility that someone could land on him. To make matters worse, Minghao hadn't been one of his crushes, but he might be now); Soonyoung landed on BamBam but apparently this wasn't a pairing anyone in or outside the circle wanted to see because they only got a few hisses from two of BamBam's snakes and scrunched up faces from the people watching; Jinyoung shared a quick kiss (more of a peck really) with Wonshik; Mingyu got yet another heart attack when another one of his crushes (his beautiful Jeonghan) landed on him (did Jeonghan really have to make one of the most sounds Mingyu had every heard while they were kissing!? Crush level over 9000); Taehyung got his first taste of someone with powers like Youngjae's and seemed pretty pleased with the results. Jaebum was less than pleased.

 

“All right, Jaebum time for you to spin that bottle! Hurry up before your chin sticks out even further.” BamBam said, setting his plan in motion.

 

Jaebum gave the bottle an annoyed whirl. It went round and round. With every person it passed Jaebum wondered why he had even agreed to join this game. He had just witnessed that weird alien dude planting a kiss on Youngjae. Every second of that kiss was one too many. Not that he cared. The bottle started to slow down. Jaebum ignored the jump his heart made everytime it passed one specific person (Youngjae. You know by now that Jaebum is in love with Youngjae, right? Just because he's in denial doesn't mean we have to be). The bottle passed him again. It slowed down further, passing Jeonghan, Seokmin, Taehyung, Jungkook, finally landing on Jimin. No, wait. It jerked one further. Jaebum had been too busy following the bottle to have noticed the slight movement of Yugyeom's hand and he was too busy panicking inside his head now to notice the small nod BamBam gave Yugyeom. Youngjae. It landed on Youngjae. Jaebum's throat went dry and his hands became sweaty. . He had to kiss Youngjae. In front of all these people. Oh , Youngjae was actually moving towards him. He was looking at him. .

 

“Jaebum?”

 

“W-what?”

 

“Do you expect me to crawl all the way over there? Meet me halfway, won't you?”

 

Youngjae's lips felt just like JB had imagined, warm and soft. The heat from his lips seemed to spread all throughout Jaebum's body. He ascribed it to Youngjae's powers of the sun, ignoring the possibility he felt this way because of his own feelings for the person he was locking lips with. Still quite aware of the people around them Jaebum only dared moving his own lips a little, but it was enough to make this the number one kiss he had ever had. It was over far too quickly.

 

As they both got back to their own place Seungkwan let out a loud woo! and fanned himself with his hands. “That was intense!”

 

Vernon raised his eyebrows and looked confused, “Was it? Seemed like a pretty chaste kiss...”

 

“No no, it was intense. Believe me!”

 

Seokmin was next to spin. When he leaned in to kiss his best friend, Soonyoung, aforementioned friend got a laughing fit and couldn't stop. He rolled around on the floor laughing like a crazy person. Although Seokmin wouldn't have minded actually kissing him and he felt slightly insulted that the thought of kissing him would cause his friend to laugh this much, he couldn't help joining his friend in laughing. Seungcheol cursed under his breath. He had hoped to see if those two had a possible romantic spark between them. He did get a change to observe another one of his team members when BamBam landed on Jeonghan. Seungcheol quickly concluded there was no ship there. Not even a raft. The kiss seemed sloppy and a bit too wet. After that it was time for Mingyu's brain to be turned to mush one last time. He didn't really know Yugyeom that well, but they had talked before and even had each other's number. The kiss itself wasn't bad. In fact, it was pretty nice. At least Seungcheol seemed to think so. “Oh my, say hello to the ship I didn't know I needed!”

 

“You seem to be getting around quite a lot tonight, young grasshopper.” Hakyeon said with a wink thrown in Mingyu's direction. Mingyu only managed a weak smile. Just like the bottle his head was spinning. He'd have to organize his thoughts later. His crush list was getting way too long.

 

Jinyoung and VIXX seemed to be written in the stars tonight. After his own bottle had landed on Wonshik not too long ago, it was now pointing in his direction after Hakyeon had spun it. He felt both Mark and Hongbin's gaze upon him as he closed the distance between his and Hakyeon's lips. He could have done worse. He would be lying if he said he'd never thought about it. The kiss lasted a bit longer than was necessary maybe. As if both of them were proving that they were allowed to kiss whoever they wanted to certain people pretending not to watch them. Hakyeon bit his lip when they broke the kiss and wiggled his eyebrows. “Not bad, Park.” Jinyoung smiled back, but from the corner of his eyes he saw Mark leave the room and he felt as if someone had dropped a rock in his stomach. He sat back down, but he wasn't paying attention to the game anymore.

 

While Jinyoung was feeling guilty over kissing someone in a kissing-game even though he was single, the game took an interesting turn for some of the members of the BTS team. It started when Jungkook, who had secretly been hoping to be kissing with a vampire tonight (research, not because Yugyeom was super hot), landed on Taehyung. Taehyung had been trying to steal a kiss from the hunter for months now, but to no avail. Jimin, prepared to be jealous and grumpy, found himself liking what he saw. He hadn't expected that it would be so...physically pleasing to see his crush kissing another man. He had to admit that his crush was kissing a man (alien) he himself had kissed once or twice (What? Taehyung was doing research and Jimin is a nice guy. He was just helping out a friend). Jungkook, on the other hand, had turned beet red and just stared at his hands after the kiss. Cute Jimin thought.

 

Next it was Jimin's own turn. As fate would have it, he landed on non-other than the root of all his suffering (he's being dramatic. Take a chill pill, Jimin): Yugyeom.

 

“Ooooh boy, this game is stirring up some serious potential drama. I can feel how-” Seungkwan exclaimed before his boyfriend cut him off.

 

“Kwannie, what did I tell you about publicly yelling about the emotions people are feeling inside? We can't all feel what you and they are feeling. We've gotten into trouble because of it in the past.”

 

“I know, I know. But there's jealousy, arousal, confusion, lust, and about a dozen other emotions all swirling around up in this game and it's becoming a bit much to keep it all inside.” He pouted. “It's not always easy being an empath you know. It's not fair, they're not even my emotions.”

 

Vernon pulled him closer, “shhh, I know baby. You've gotten so good at controlling your powers lately though.” Seungkwan scoffed on the outside, was waiting for more praise and comfort on the inside.

 

“I mean it, Boo. You're amazing. And you know...” Vernon got that dumb smirk on his face he always had when he was thinking less than pure thoughts, “I might be able to help you with some of those feelings. I think you said something about arousal and lust?” He nuzzled Seungkwan's neck, nipping at his skin.

 

“Hey! Will you two please not start being grossly into each other! There are children present. My baby is standing right next to you!” Jeonghan yelled at them from across the circle.

 

“Don't act like none of us had to watch you make out at parties! And for the last time, I am not your baby!” Chan yelled back.

 

Jeonghan gasped as if insulted, “My baby!” He ignored Chan's eye roll and flicked his hair out of his eyes, “Besides it's not just their PDA I'm worried about. Last week Hansol caused a power outage at our house because he and Seungkwan were-”

 

“Excuse me! Can I kiss Yugyeom now?” Jimin was growing impatient. He wanted to make sure all eyes were on him and Yugyeom in the middle of the circle. He felt a weird kind of pleasure knowing that he could kiss the crush of his crush. In front of his crush. Crushing their lips together he elicited quite a few cheers and some applause from his audience. Unfortunately for Jimin it was this moment, seeing someone else kiss him, that made Jungkook himself realize he had developed a crush on Yugyeom in the short amount of time they had spent together. He wanted that daddy-long-legs to be his. Dating a vampire. A hunter and a vampire. A forbidden love. Taboo. Damn. Hot stuff (or so Kookie thought).

 

The only person who hadn't spun yet was Youngjae. So he did. Yugyeom was still coming down from his kiss with Jimin so it took him a few seconds to notice that BamBam was trying to get his attention (he finally realized when a snake tickled his hand with its tongue). He was just in time to use his powers to change the course of the bottle like he had when it had been Jaebum's turn. So it was no surprise (to Yugyeom and BamBam anyway) that Youngjae was once against faced with Jaebum as his kissing partner. “Guess it's you and me again.”

 

For the second time that night they locked lips. Seungkwan took Vernon by the hand and whispered in his ear, “Take me home. Now. The heat in here is driving me crazy.”

 

Before Jaebum and Youngjae were even finished BamBam jumped up and declared the game to be over. “B-but, I haven't even kissed anyone!” Seokmin said disgruntled. “I told you there was no point in you joining!” Seungkwan yelled in his direction before going out the door with an eager-to-leave Hansol.

 

Some of the people followed BamBam to the yard where they had set up a karaoke machine. Some stayed in the living room (it's where most of the snacks were). Jinyoung got up to look for Mark but just as he was about to leave the room he was stopped by Jackson who just came from the kitchen. Apparently he had some big news to tell him that absolutely could not wait.

___________________________________________

I noticed I keep switching between Hansol and Vernon...is it confusing/annoying? I can change it if it is, but...I'm lazy.

Can you tell that I think everyone should just have a crush on Cha Hakyeon? Can you also tell this chapter is a bit of a mess? Let me know what you think~ I realize it's not very supernaturally yet, but...well...people's powers will play bigger roles later on in the story (I have some serious planned for some of the characters!)

Next time: Namjoon wanders around the house and sees something he doesn't want to see.