Peach - Mostly BTS & GOT7

A Magical Mess

Last time on 'Magical Mess':
-Jackson has an obvious crush on Namjoon
-Namjoon has an obvious crush on Seokjin
-Jungkook is convinced the GOT7 team has a vampire
-They're all going to the GOT7 housewarming

_______________________________________________

Mark was looking down on their yard through the window of his bedroom. Jackson, BamBam, and Yugyeom were setting up a party tent for tonight's housewarming party.

 

“I'm not sure this is such a good idea, Jinyoung. They have a vampire hunter in their team. Maybe I shouldn't go. Tell people I'm sick or something.”

 

Jinyoung got up from Mark's bed, where he had been sitting, and walked over to him. He softly placed a hand on Mark's arm. “As far as they and everybody else knows, you are a witch like me. They have no reason to suspect otherwise. And you're not going to give them one.”

 

Jinyoung could tell Mark still wasn't convinced about spending the night partying with someone who could potentially find out who he really was and kill him for it. He took Mark's hand and gave it a squeeze, “It will be fine. I promise. I will be there the whole time and it's not like we've never been to parties before. Let's just try to have some fun tonight, all right?”

 

<>

 

Later that night the doorbell rang and the first guests arrived. To Jackson's disappointment (although, he was always happy when anyone visited) it wasn't Namjoon and his team. But with the arrival of the Seventeen team (Seventeam? SVT for short) the house was immediately filled with noise, laughter, and craziness. BamBam and Minghao soon dabbed their way onto the cleared living room floor that currently served as a dance floor (together with some of BamBam's snake minions). BooSeokSoon and Hansol got Youngjae to join in a game that involved fairy dust, frogs, and a fidget spinner. Jaebum walked over to exchange greetings with Seungcheol. Seeing as they were both leaders of their team they would have the occasional meeting together.

 

“Wow, so you got your whole team to come. Some of them don't really seem like the party type. I mean, one of them is already asleep under the table over there.” He pointed to Jeonghan, who, even asleep on the floor under a table, looked gorgeous.

 

“Yeah, some of them aren't and some of them shouldn't be, but it's been a while since we all went out together so I insisted. It didn't take that much convincing really. Even Wonwoo. When he found out some of the VIXX members might come he suddenly wasn't doing anything anyway and he started to write in his diary. Maybe I can set him up with one of them...”

 

Next thing JB knew he was listening to Seungcheol going on about which of his team members would make great couples with who and why (It's not like I'm saying they're OTP, but they'd make a great visual couple, you know). He almost got away when the doorbell rang again, but just as he was going to move towards the door Jackson rushed passed him and beat him to it.

 

<>

 

Jungkook followed the older members of his team inside the GOT7 house. Jackson was as happy as a...well...as a puppy, to see Namjoon it seemed (Do you want something to drink? I'm going to get you something to drink! Wait here!”). Jungkook, however, was immediately mesmerized by a tall figure at the back of the room talking with one of Jungkook's acquaintances (Friends? Was Mingyu his friend? They talked together sometimes and he had his phone number, sure, but would he really call him a friend. Anyway, that's not important right now. It might be important later.).

 

“Holy ...” He said under his breath. “Look...at...him!”

 

“Who?” Jimin, who was standing next to him, asked curiously.

 

“Yugyeom. GOT7's Yugyeom! Was he always this tall and dark? And those pants are so..tight. He has to be the vampire.”

 

“Do vampires usually wear tight pants?” Taehyung inquired with great interest.

 

Jungkook bit his lip in thought,“I'm not sure to be honest. But his whole aura is just so...vampiristic.”

 

“He is not a vampire. There is no vampire.” Namjoon said with a stern voice.

 

“Who's the tasty man snack he's talking to? He's so tall and beautiful. I might want to get to know him. For science.” Taehyung asked while taking in all of the handsome features of the young man across the room.

 

“That's Mingyu from the Seventeen team. I sort of know him.” Jungkook replied.

 

“I didn't know you knew people besides us.” Taehyung said impressed. He added: “Is he good in bed?”

 

“Why would I know anything about how he is in bed!?”

 

“For science. But that was a silly question. I'm sorry. .”

 

“Shut up. Will you come with me? I just want to talk to Yugyeom, but I don't want it to be obvious that I want to talk to him.”

 

“Of course my young y geek. I'll try to get you laid. Finally.”

 

“T-that's not what I meant! Jeez...I'm interested in him for knowledge!”

 

“Right. Knowledge. And I have with different beings just for science.”

 

“Right.”

 

“But can't you also get laid? Either way let's go talk to tight pants and man snack.”

 

“I could come too.” Jimin was quick to offer, but Jungkook told him he didn't want Yugyeom to feel like they were ambushing him with social interaction. So Jimin stayed behind. Sulking.

 

Namjoon looked on as his two team members walked over to Yugyeom and Mingyu and struck up a conversation before his attention was stolen by Jackson.

 

“Namjoon! Here's your drink. That I got. For you.” Jackson handed him a big glass of...something. It was bright green and had an umbrella in it. Didn't taste bad.

 

“I'm so glad you came! If you want I can give you a tour of the house. Living room, kitchen, the bedrooms...all the quiet places where people can go to be alone.”

 

“Right, ehm...we just got here so maybe later?”

 

“Right! Of course.”

 

Namjoon could see Jackson was disappointed, but somehow he was very aware of the fact that Jin was following their exchange. “But thank you for the drink. It's very nice.”

 

Immediately a bright smile appeared on Jackson's face. “Really? I'm so happy! I made it just for you!”

 

“Oh wow. Sorry you went through the trouble. Anything would've been fine. Or I could have gotten something myself. It must take a lot of time if you make everyone drinks.”

 

“I don't make everyone drinks. Just for people I really like.”

 

Namjoon smiled at him, not knowing what to say. So he just took another sip. For a moment Jackson was staring at him, but Jackson wasn't one to stay still for very long. “So, ehm, I have to...talk to Jinyoung about...something. Find me later? Or I'll find you.”

 

“Yeah, sure. Sounds good.” Sounds good? Why am I so lame.

 

As Jackson left Namjoon felt Jin's arm wrap around his shoulder casually.

 

“You do realize he was coming on to you, right?” He asked with a teasing smirk on his face.

 

“I guess...” Does he have to get so close. He smells nice...

 

“Why don't you go for it?”

 

“I..ehm..” Go for it? He wants me to 'go for it'?

 

“Yeah. I mean, he's the best kind of hot.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Interested.”

 

Why did it feel like what Jin was really saying was 'unlike me'. Namjoon suddenly felt like Jin's arm around his shoulder was suffocating him. He shrugged it off of him. Without looking at Jin he mumbled “I'm going to go mingle a bit” and walked away. He could hear Jin scream in delight when another voice greeted him. He didn't need to look back to know who it was.

 

“SeokJ-I-N!”

 

“Jaehwan! Ken my man!”

 

The two old friends grabbed each others hands and started dancing around. Jaehwan wrapped his arms around Jin and pulled him close.

 

“Dude...that was harsh.”

 

“What?”

 

“You know he likes you right? It's so obvious. And you just told him to go be with someone else.”

 

“He should be with someone else. Come on. Let's find something to eat.”

 

<>

 

“See. This isn't so bad, is it?” Jinyoung and Mark were standing against a wall in the living room with a nice view of the dance floor where half of SVT was going crazy and Jungkook and Yugyeom seemed to be exchanging some moves. “We're drinking nice drinks, people are having fun. It's all good.”

 

Mark nodded cautiously, “Yeah. It's good.” He took a sip and stared at his drink. “You don't have to spend the whole night by my side, you know. I'm not a baby.”

 

“Don't be silly. You'll get all awkward by yourself. Or drunk and you'll get a crazy huge tattoo or something. But...I do have to use the bathroom. Do you think you can manage five minutes without me.”

 

“I'll try to survive.” Mark replied sarcastically.

 

Jinyoung had barely left his side when Mark felt a different presence next to him. He turned around to find Taehyung with a drink in his hand and a smirk on his face.

 

“It's Mark, right? I'm Taehyung. You can also call me V. Or on my phone.”

 

“Yeah, Mark. Nice to meet you...V.”

 

“It's weird how we haven't really talked before. I've seen you around though.”

 

“Yeah...”

 

“So. How long have you and Peach been together?”

 

“Peach ?”

 

“I forgot his name. The handsome guy with the nice that just left. Jijoe or something?”

 

“You mean Jinyoung?”

 

“Jinyoung! That was it. I've just been calling him Peach in my journals.”

 

“Your journals?”

 

“Haha, who said anything about journals?”

 

You did?”

 

Taehyung laughed and got a little bit closer. “You're so silly.”

 

“I am?” What was up with this guy. He was just talking to Mingyu and Yugyeom being all flirty.

 

“But...you haven't answered my question.”

 

“What was that?”

 

“How long have you two been together?”

 

“Me and Jinyoung? We've been friends for a long time, but we're not a couple if that's what you're thinking.”

 

“Really? Why not?”

 

“Because we're just friends. We're not...why am I even explaining myself to you? Why do you care?”

 

Taehyung, getting even closer, ignored Mark's question, “So...are you a couple with anyone?”

 

“No.” Damn he was close now. He was weird but undeniably handsome. Mark had to suppress the part of his brain that wanted to know what his blood would taste like.

 

Taehyung smirked and wiggled his eyebrows. “Interesting.” He leaned in and before Mark even had time to register what was happening he felt lips pressed against his own. The kiss was over before Mark's brain had time to react and he just blinked a few times when Taehyung pulled back.

 

“Nice. Here's my number. Now if you will excuse me I have to go write in my journal. I mean...go to the grocery store. Yes. That's better. I'm going to buy an onion. See you later.”

 

Mark was still a little dazed. Did he really just get kissed by an extraterrestrial? A weird handsome alien.

 

“I see you're well capable of having fun without me.”

 

Mark turned his head and looked his best friend in the eye. . Jinyoung saw him getting kissed by V.

 

“Ehm...”

 

“Don't look so shocked. If you don't want people to see, don't make out in the living room.”

 

“I wasn't making out with him! It's just how he greets people on his planet...maybe. I don't know. He just kissed me.”

 

“Oh really? Maybe he just likes you. It's not a crazy thought. You're very handsome. And cute.”

 

Mark scoffed. “Are you drunk or something?”

 

Jinyoung laughed. “Not yet.”

 

Jinyoung looked at Mark's slightly uncomfortable face, but couldn't help teasing him a bit more. “So. How was it? It wasn't your first kiss was it?”

 

Mark averted his gaze with a red face, “You know it wasn't. Can you drop it now. Please.”

 

“Are you going to call him?”

 

“Jinyoung...”

 

He didn't get a chance to press Mark further because he was interrupted by BamBam with 'an important announcement'.

 

“Hear ye hear ye! Gather round all! We're going to play a game. A game so ancient and so mysteriously powerful that it will elevate your heartbeat, send shivers down your spine, and make you wish you had brushed your teeth! We're playing...spin the bottle!”

 

Mark shook his head. “Can you believe him. How old are we again?”

 

Jinyoung shrugged his shoulders, “I'm joining. Maybe you already got kissed tonight, but I didn't.”

 

Mark frowned, “I didn't know that was your goal for tonight.”

 

“It wasn't. But it just seems unfair you got kissed and I didn't.”

 

With that he walked away from Mark and joined the few people who had already sat down on the floor to make a circle. No. It wasn't because he saw Mark getting kissed. He didn't own Mark. Mark wasn't his. It just annoyed him that his best friend would just go around kissing guys. If he could do it, so could he. Whatever. He wasn't jealous. He decided a long time ago that he didn't have those kind of feelings for Mark.

 

Jinyoung sat down next to his old friend Jaebum. “I didn't think you'd be into these types of games.”

 

“Well...it might be fun you know.” His eyes darted over to where Youngjae was sitting on the opposite site of the circle and Jinyoung understood why Jaebum had joined. Even if Jaebum would deny it himself. On the other side of him Mingyu was being pushed down by Seungcheol and Seungkwan.

 

“You want to join. Trust me.” Seungkwan said as he pressed down on a nervous Mingyu's shoulders, forcing him to sit down.

 

“Why don't you two join too then!” he tried desperately.

 

“I'm already dating my soulmate. I have no personal interest in these games.” Seungkwan explained matter-of-factly.

 

“And I'll be way too busy checking out all the stuff that happens. This game is gold for inspiration.” Seungcheol added.

 

“Inspiration for what!?”

 

Seungcheol ignored Mingyu and looked around for more members of his team that weren't already sitting down. “Who else wants to play? Where's Jun?”

 

“Last I saw him he was pretending to be a lamp out in the hallway.” Vernon, who by now was clinging to his boyfriend like a koala, answered.

 

In the end the Seventeen members that joined the circle, in addition to Mingyu, were Jeonghan (he had been sleeping on the floor and just woke up in the circle anyway), Soonyoung, Seokmin (although Seungkwan insisted there was no point for him to join), and Minghao. Dino was deemed too young and innocent by their leader; Wonwoo and Woozi were nowhere to be found; Joshua had politely declined and was now looking on as he sipped a glass of red wine.

 

Mark and Jackson (who was busy in the kitchen) were the only ones not joining from the GOT7 team. As for the BTS team Jungkook joined because Yugyeom did, Jimin joined because Jungkook did, and Taehyung joined for scientific purposes. Yoongi and Hoseok had settled on the couch to observe and judge the game. Jin wasn't around and Namjoon was in no mood to join a kissing game.

 

“Anyone else who wants to join? Last chance!” BamBam yelled.

 

“Come on, Binnie. Let's play.” Hakyeon's voice said from the back of the room. Had they been there the whole time? When did they even arrive at the party?

 

“Don't call me that. And I'm not playing.” Hongbin folded his arms and distanced himself from his team leader. Hakyeon in return clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes.

 

“Might as well. You still smell like swamp a little bit.”

 

“I wouldn't if someone didn't leave me there for four freakin' days!”

 

“Oh hush. You were fine. And look how nice and soft your skin is because of the swamp mud!” He tried to caress Hongbin's cheek but Hongbin avoided his touch and glared at him. Hakyeon didn't seemed too bothered. He took Wonshik's hand instead and pulled him to the circle. “Come on. We'll play without mister hash-tag nohomo over there.”

 

With the addition of the two VIXX members the total head count of the circle came to fifteen. “Witches and people with abilities to control objects...don't use any of your powers!” BamBam placed a bottle in the middle of the circle. “All right. Let's begin.”

 

______________________

I realize it hasn't that much supernatural stuff in it yet, but...well...they're all too busy figuring out their love lives. And dancing with snakes.

Let me know what you guys think!