Introduction

A Magical Mess

This is just a first introduction/overview thingy and I'm very open to ideas and suggestions. So please talk to me here or on twitter (@Cow_Llama). For some people/pairs I have a lot of stuff planned and/or have a very clear idea about what their powers are, but some are still floating.

-------------------------------------------

BTS

Most of the BTS team's missions involve apprehending supernaturals gone bad.

*Namjoon/RM: Has great leadership skills. His superhuman strength combined with his general clumsiness is a lethal combination ("I only wanted to put handcuffs on him, I didn't mean to break his arm!"). It's an open secret that he is desperately in love with Seokjin. Everybody in their team knows, Jin included. Everybody ignores it, Jin included. Maybe it's time to move on?

*(Seok)Jin: He comes from a small, but rich kingdom and is part of the royal family (he's a second cousin of the uncle of the Queen's cousin (twice removed) on her father's side, but he usually leaves that part out). His powers are best described as...fabulous. He glistens like a beautiful lake when moonlight shines down upon him; he can conjure up flowers petals around him (roses are his specialty); and his flying kisses can stop anyone in their tracks. He has a mysterious history with Sandeul and Ken. What even is their relationship? And why does he keep ignoring Namjoon's love for him?

*Yoongi/Suga: He's part of a demon clan that has lived peacefully among humans and other supernatural beings for generations. That being said, there is a definite darkness inside of him that manifests itself in a disinterested and sarcastic personality. He's #done most of the time. Perhaps Hoseok can warm his dark demon heart.

*J-hope/Hoseok: Blessed with the power of light he draws most of his strength from the sun. His extremely cheerful disposition is (in)famous, but don't try to talk to him before he's had that first cup of coffee in the morning. Plays the flute for fun.

*Taehyung/V: He comes from outer space (at least that's what he says). Some say he's only a diversity hire, some say he has powers that we can't even begin to understand. Everybody says he's crazy. Often seen talking to himself. Likes to explore the uality of different species. For science.

*Jimin: A witch with a specialty in healing potions and ointments. “I didn't become a healer because it allows me to touch people. But it's a nice bonus.” His usual type is tall and awkward. Although lately a certain vampire hunter of average height has caught his attention. He might be willing to help Taehyung with some of his research.

*Jungkook: He comes from a family of hunters. While he has vast knowledge about all sort of supernatural beings, he specializes in vampires. Despite being a hunter who has been trained to find and destroy any and all bad and dangerous vampires he is really just a fanboy who can't wait to find his very own vampire friend. He has many skills and is generally good at everything. Except noticing the feelings of those closest to him.

 

GOT7

Their specialty lies in the dealing with non-humanoid supernatural creatures (although they did assist in the recapturing of a rogue elephant once) and intercultural communication.

*JB/Jaebum: Leader of the team. In his teens he was part of a notorious cat demon clowder (that's just a fancy word for a group of cats) known as the Caterwaul gang. He turned his life around when it was time for college (it might have had something to do with his childhood friend Park Jinyoung). He's loved Youngjae from the moment they met, but he's afraid his darkness is bad for a sunshine like Youngjae. He's trying to keep his distance, but he finds it harder and harder to do so.

*Jinyoung: A witch with a high intellect and specializing in spells, telekinesis and teleportation. JB was his best friend growing up until JB got mixed up with the wrong kindle of kittens and Jinyoung met Mark. He is the only one who knows Mark's secret and they've grown very close over the years. As friends. More than friends? As two people who both clearly have stronger feelings for each other than just friends but never address the issue?

*Mark: He doesn't know his real parents. He only knows they were vampires, bad ones. He was adopted and raised by a family of witches who have tried to keep Mark's true heritage a secret from the world. With the help of Jinyoung his secret has been kept. As far as he knows anyway. To the outside world he is just a witch with unique healing abilities. He's eternally grateful for Jinyoung's friendship and doesn't want to risk breaking it with "feelings" that might make things complicated.

*Jackson: A dog spirit born under the sun. He showers his friends with loyalty and warmth, but doesn't shy away from baring his teeth to those who come for them. He knows everybody and immediately loves most of them. Except squirrels. Expert at tracking and communication. Speaks a multitude of languages, can calm down a raging bull even while wearing red, and 'knows a guy' for everything. Has been seen sniffing around Namjoon a lot lately.

*Youngjae: Power of light and fire (aka the sun). Both people and animals are drawn to him and like to bask in his presence. Writes emo-songs. Wonders if JB is in love with him or if he just snuggles up to him at night sometimes because he's a cat demon (it's a well known fact cat demons like it when it's warm and cozy).

*BamBam: He has the ability to summon and communicate with snakes. Likes to have dance parties with them. He also recently discovered some seismic powers that he's still exploring. Has a lot of knowledge of different cultures and high intelligence, but is not the best in actual communication. Causes awkward silences a lot. Drunk after half a glass of light beer.

*Yugyeom: Jinyoung calls his powers to control the flow of energy with his movements 'wind powers for show-offs'. While he looks dark and mysterious he's soft and precious. He just wants everyone to get along. Is looking for a hobby. Maybe bowling.

 

SEVENTEEN

Experts at finding and retrieving objects, semi-objects, and non-objects (what are semi-objects, you ask? You don't want to know).

*S.Coups/Seungcheol: He's a descendant of cupid and ships all the ships. As you might expect he has excellent bow-and-arrow skills, along with an overall superhuman athletic ability. He does not, however, play the harp. Great at intermediating which made him the perfect candidate to be the leader of such a large team. He may or may not write fanfiction about his team members.

*Jeonghan: A rare combination of siren and banshee, giving him a unique connection to death. Master of seduction without even trying. Is also a huge mom (the type who puts condoms in your sock drawer). Likes to take naps in random places (being adored is exhausting). There are plenty of people who want him, but who does he want?

*Joshua/Jisoo: A white witch with a specialty in energy healing. One of the few people resistant to Jeonghan's powers of persuasion (not that he doesn't think he's absolutely gorgeous). He always seems to know what's going on with everybody's love life.

*Hoshi/Soonyoung: Can control the element of wind. There have been instances where he controlled other elements such as water and lightning, but those instances are few and far between and he hasn't thought much of it. Perhaps he should have. Likes to go crazy at parties with Boo and Seokmin and flirt with random men.

*Woozi/Jihoon: Being a witch who is also a werewolf hasn't always been easy, but he did win an award for his 'Canine control' potion that enables him to suppress his werewolf transformation when it's a full moon. No-one of the members has ever seen his wolf-form. Very talented at spells and potions, but only those with negative or neutral effects seem to ever work for him. Spends a lot of his time researching and creating new ones.

*Jun/Junhui: Master of stealth. He has the power of invisibility (but somehow people sometimes seem to miss he's there even when he's not utilizing his powers). He's also extremely flexible. Doesn't know what's going on half of the time.

*Seungkwan: His combined powers of divination, extrasensory perception and empathy are still developing and sometimes make for an emotional know-it-all, but most of the time just a sweet (albeit somewhat dramatic) insightful person. He and Hansol met, fell in love, and got together over the course of about 1 hour. If you don't hear him he's probably eating or sleeping. Likes scrapbooking (will rip paper to shreds if it doesn't turn out the way he wanted it to). Gets headaches from rolling his eyes whenever he asks a question and someone says 'aren't you psychic or something, why do you need to ask?"

*Wonwoo: Sometimes it's hard to tell if he's busy using his powers of astral projection or if he's just wishing he was somewhere else. He reads an average of 5 books per week and doesn't talk much. Has been known to go crazy at parties on occasion. When he was younger he discovered he also has healing abilities, but he felt that healing people would mean they'd talk to him and he really couldn't be bothered so he decided not to pursue it further. Is romantically awkward.

*Mingyu: Master of herbology. He has that magic touch that makes things grow. In addition to his above-average gardening skills, he can also summon and control strong vines that come in handy in all sorts of situations. He has a crush on at least ten people at any given time.

*Vernon/Hansol: Seungkwan is his strength and his weakness. Can control electricity, enabling him to create force fields, and do all kinds of nifty things like turning off the light without getting out of bed. Likes to buy high-tech gadgets that he doesn't need.

*The8/Minghao: Part of an elite elf race known for their martial arts skills and close relationship with dragons. Minghao is one of the few of his kind who can actual transform into a dragon themselves. Rumor has it he has had more hook-ups than Jeonghan has admirers.

*DK/Seokmin: He shines bright with the power of light and always manages to bring a smile to all those around him. Despite having the power of light he isn't exactly the brightest in the bunch.

*Dino/Chan: Being the youngest can be mentally exhausting and he sometimes wishes he had joined a rock band instead. He's becoming more and more dominant every day. Might be the werewolf in him. Good at sniffing out useful information and following leads.

 

VIXX

In charge of recruiting, training, and evaluating; as well as missions done at twilight.

*N/Hakyeon: He's a siren on his mother's side. Mind control, hypnosis, being so y he can get anyone to do anything. He never uses his powers on s (although he can't help it if they are enticed by his iness sometimes. He can't control that). As the leader he takes a lot of crap from the rest of VIXX, but he knows that it's all out of love. Others often come to him for advise and guidance. Likes casual skinship. Also likes less-casual skinship.

*Leo/Taekwoon: It's not rare to find a witch/cat demon mix, like Taekwoon. It is rare to find one with the ability to control his own aura in such a way that it has powers in the physical world. He is calmest when he's with Hakyeon, he laughs the loudest when he's with Wonshik, likes to be patted on the head by Jaehwan. Prefers animals over people. Wonshik is convinced Taekwoon watches him while he sleeps.

*Hongbin: Werewolf. Often works close together with Ken who can use his moon powers to intensify Hongbin's own powers. He's been having occasional hook-ups with Hakyeon ever since that Christmas party a few years back. He doesn't want anyone to know (they might think they're in a relationship or something, ew). He also definitely doesn't want anything more than (he barely even wants that!). He also definitely doesn't mind it when Hakyeon hooks up with someone else (it's not like they're a couple....Hongbin just doesn't sleep with anybody else because he's busy. Very busy). And he definitely, definitely, doesn't think Hakyeon is cute in any way, ever.

*Ken/Jaehwan: You may also call him Kenneth. He comes from the same kingdom as BTS Seokjin en B1A4 Sandeul and has a unique bond with them that no-one really understands. He draws his power from the moon. Likes to eat cereal in dark confined spaces (like closets).

*Ravi/Wonshik: Basically in love with all of s. He has the power to control time (to a certain extent of course, don't go crazy) and has developed a way to use his powers for healing. Looks tough, is really a floof. He's the one going around making sure nothing breaks at parties.

*Hyuk/Sanghyuk: Likes to drink red wine while passing judgment on others. Dogs (hell hounds?) like him. He might have a sliver of devil spawn entwined in his DNA although he claims he's not a demon, devil or in any other way related to anything that comes from hell. Gives the other members a hard time, but will destroy anyone who insults them. Has been seen talking to snakes. He has the power of fire and superhuman strength.

 

-----------------------------

Hey peeps, drop me a comment and let me know what you think! Come join my herd on twitter (@Cow_Llama)