Chapter 5

Just friends

Sana POV

                I woke up early to make breakfast for everyone, especially Tzuyu. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, and Jihyo left because Nayeon said something about them not spending enough time together. Oh well less people to cook for, I usually cant cook but this one looks decent enough to eat well at least better than my other ones. I went to Chaeyoung's room and shook her... nothing. I shook her again hoping for a reaction, again nothing. I crouched down to her ear and yelled " Mina why are you !" 

I snickered. It worked like a charm! Chaeyoung sat up adruptly bonking my forehead in the process. She glared at me while rubbing her forehead, "Not cool man, I knew I shouldnt have told you about it, why couldnt you wake me like a normal person?" she groaned. I snickered once more " Well Excuse me, I tried to shake you but you woudnt wake up you ert."

She rolled her eyes and stretched, she checked the clock and groaned "Its too early"

"No its not, its 9:00, plus Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, and Jihyo already left so wake up or should I get Mina to wake you up?" I teased. She shook her head vigorously, her head the color of a cherry "N-no Im awake, no need t-to get M-Mina involved" She giggled nervously. 

"Ok, Im going to wake Mina and Tzuyu, you better be at the breakfast table by then or else" I warned. She nodded her head and left to clean up. While she went to the bathroom, I made my way to Tzuyu's room but hesitated on openng the door. What if she is still mad at me? What if she doesnt want to see me? What ifs kept running through my mind, I shook my head determined to make up with her. I took a deep breath and opened the door but EH?!

SHE'S NOT THERE!!! OMG, WHERE IS SHE? DID SHE GET KIDNAPPED OMG? I panicked and took another deep breath 'calm down Sana maybe she's taking a walk, remember she took a walk every morning' and just like that my good mood came back. I skipped towards Mina's room and knew how sensitive she was at sound so once I got there I yelled "GOOD MORNING MINA AND TZUYU!....Wait TZUYU?" Mina of course was the first to wake up, then Tzuyu woke up. Both started rubbing their eyes, awww so cute... Wait not the point right now... "Chewy-ah what are you doing in Mina's room?" I asked, jealousy unconciously seeping out. The girl in question tried to get up but couldnt with the weight on her chest. She looked down confused, at the same time Mina looked up to see who she was laying on and now they were dangerously close together. If one person moved they could have kissed, urgh that should be me not Mina... wait what am I thinking? Tzuyu is only my best friend, I like someone else remember?

I tapped my feet impatiently, "So? Why are you guys in the same room and blanket?" They at each other for a while and then finally moved back a space where they cant kiss,THANK YOU. They looked at each other again as if asking if they knew why they were here, then Tzuyu's face made a 'ohhh' face so we looked at her intently.

"When I was putting her in bed she grabbed my wrist and wouldnt let go, for someone so skinny you're freakishly strong-" Mina rolled her eyes "Ironic coming from the walking stick"

"Anyways, she wouldnt let go so I had no chose but to stay and then I guess I ended up faliing asleep" Tzuyu explained. Ohhh that makes sense now, but still what is this feeling? I've never felt this with Dahyun? Is it because she's my best friend? Yea probably but why dont I feel this with Chaeyoung? Maybe I like Tzuyu more than Chaeyoung? Yea that must be it.

Tzuyu and Mina sniffed the air "I smell something good...hmm an omelette?" They asked in unison. I nodded my head. As soon as they heard that, they threw off the covers and raced downstairs. I shook my head, why am I friends with these kids? I made my way downstairs and it was evident that Tzuyu won since she had a victorious expression while Mina was sulky in the corner. Chaeyoung made a move to comfort her but yet again Tzuyu beat her to it, when did they get so close? Is there something between them? I hope not...

"Sana... SANA!" Mina shouted well as loud as she could at least.

"eh? nani?" I stared confused at Mina.

"I was asking where the rest of the group was but you were deep in thought" I smiled sheepishly at her and mouthed sorry.

"They left because Nayeon wanted to spend 'quality time together' whatever that means" I rolled my eyes.

"OHH that's why she texted me saying to enjoy our time alone with you guys" Chewy blurted, her face was red as she said that and so was Mina's eh why though? Sigh whatever they are weird.

"Anyway, who made this?" Chaeyoung asked, making the other two confused.

"I thought you made it" Wow did no one think I made it? Chaeyoung shook her head, finally they all looked at me.

I rolled my eyes "Yes I made, how come no one thought of me?" I pouted.

"Aww dont pout, admit it you are not the best cook in the world." Tzuyu I made this specifically for you though -_-. 

I pouted yet again "Yea, but still... sigh Whatever just finish up, what should we do today?"

"Wanna go to the amusement park? It just opened a few days ago" Mina suggested, we all agreed 

"Im surprised you suggested it, remember last time?" Chewy teased.

Mina rolled her eyes, but her face was red "It was my 1st time!"

"sure~" 

"IT WAS, urgh whatever, so around 12:00?" Again we nodded, and the rest of the breakfast flew by quickly. Chaeyoung was the first to finish, she eats so much and eats it so fast and yet she's still the same Smol bean that we all know and love. After she finished, Mina, Tzuyu, and I finished around the same time as each other.

"Wait, remember the plan about sharing Tzuyu every week? Are we going to plan that or..." Chaeyoung reminded.

"Ohh yea! I think we should wait for the rest of the group to plan"  I said.

"When are they coming back?" asked Chae, I shrugged "I dont know they didnt say" she sighed and made an ok sign, she walked to the couch and plopped down that couch potato. I turned to talk to Tzuyu but her and Mina were talking while washing the dishes, that should be me, there goes that feeling again... what is this feeling? Am I sick? No way, I should ask Chaeyoung but why do I feel like she's gonna tease me for this?" Having felt the feeling for the third time today I went up to Chae and told her everything. When I got to the part about them sleeping together her eyes flashed of jealousy... wait could that be it? Is what I'm feeling jealousy? Only because I feel like Mina is going to steal my best friend as a friend... right? Ignoring my thought of the feeling being jealousy, I continued with my story and what Chaeyoung told me confirmed my earlier thought. Why am I jealous of Mina though? I voiced my thought out loud. "Maybe its because you li-" Chaeyoung was cut off by a certain penguin and yoda who finished washing the dishes. I gave the cub a look that said 'we'll talk later' and she gave a slight nod so it wouldnt be noticable to the other two.

"Should I invite SinB to come with us?" Tzuyu asked. Ugh, that SinB girl again? This amusement park was supposed to be a time for the four of us not the four of us plus SinB. I almost rolled my eyes, almost but I caught myself before I did so it wouldnt be noticable that I was jealous.

"Sure go ahead" I said bitterly. Chaeyoung looked at me as if to say to calm my  down before she finds out.

"uh o-ok" Shoot, she noticed my tone, Oh lord please dont let her find out. Nevertheless she invited SinB to come with us through but she hadnt answered so Tzuyu just shrugged and said "She's probably sleeping, She did use to be a sleepyhead when she was younger." Yes, this is good if she doesnt answer then maybe she wont go, at this I smirked perfect.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------line break-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SinB POV

I woke up with a sneeze. I lifted my head and looked at the time ugh its too early to wake up. I looked around expecting to be in Tzuyu's house but jolted up after realizing I'm at my dad's house. What am I doing here? Then I remembered yesterdays events.

Flashback~

'Before the star wars intro ended my dad texted me telling me to come home and that he was coming to pick me up. I told him I was at Tzuyu's house and after 10 min he arrived. I got in the car and asked what did he text me for but all he answered was that he would tell me when we get home. The next 10 minuted was consumed by silence, the only sound was the car moving. We arrived at our house and I saw that my car was parked there so Jay (my brother) is probably home.

"So will you finally tell me what was so important to drag me out of a sleepover at 10:00 pm?" I asked a little irritated no one was answering my questions.

"Ok so, remember how you have to go to Taiwan with Tzuyu?" My dad started. 

I rolled my eyes "Yea I totally would forget about me moving when I just heard it today" 

"Look I didnt do it because I dont want you... I do but..." He trailed off.

"but what?" I demanded

"But he's dying with cancer and cant take care of us anymore" Jay finished. At this point he had tears in his eyes. I gasped in disbelief, no way he looked fine this morning though... I studied him, how did I not notice this? He's paler, thinner, and looked like he hasnt had a good nights sleep for a week. I was so wrapped around my own problems that I didnt notice how anyone around me was doing. Im so self centered.

"W-why didnt you t-tell me earlier?" I choked out, trying to hold my tears, but failing miserably. He gave me a sad smile 

"I didnt want you to worry like you are right now" He explained.

"B-but youre dying, you s-shouldve told me earlier, I-I could have helped..." I sniffled

"Sweetie, its gonna be ok. Look, if- no, when I die I dont want to you to blame yourself it wasnt your fault. You had no control over this, it was going to happen at one point, it just came earlier than expected." Another sad smile. He held my hand for comfort, and the once warm and soft had was cold and bony."Im sorry for yelling at you earlier, it hurt but I had no right to yell at you for such a small thing. Tzuyu was right, she made me realize that I should tell you and that I should give you in your mother's care." He wiped my tears, and hugged me. It took me a while to hug back but when I did it felt like the last hug I would ever get from him... it possibly is. No SinB dont think like that... just dont. I couldnt take it anymore and went to my room. I cried for what felt like hours, and finally went to sleep with a tear stricken face.

Flashback end

Ugh, I wish I didnt remember, I stared blankly at the ceiling and after a few minutes someone knock at the door. "Come in!" I yelled being too lazy to get up. I raised my head a little to see who it was but plopped it back down after realizing who it was. "What do you want?" I groaned. "Nice to see you too noona" He grumbled back.Yep you guessed it, its my oh-so-wonderful brother:Jay. Ignoring his sarcasm I finally got up to a sitting position and patted to space beside me, gesturing him to sit next to me. When he did I took the tray for, oh did I mention he brought me breakfast? Well he did, dont I have such a wonderful brother? 

"How long are you going to stay cooped in your room, noona?" he asked.

"take fafe of fouffelf" I mumbled my mouth full of food. He rolled his eyes "Talk after eating, sometimes I wonder who the younger one is"

"Shut up" I grumbled after swallowing the food.

"Look, dad doesnt want you to stay at your room all day, go out have some fun" He encouraged.

"Wait, Im going to Taiwan but what about you? Where are you going to stay?" I asked only now realizing this.

"Im staying at auntie's place" I tilted my head, silently asking which one. "Auntie Sandara" he answered my unasked question. Ah that makes sense, When we were younger Jay had a disease and because of that he couldnt move with us to seoul so he stayed at Auntie Sandara's house. Which is why his last name is Park and not Hwang. Speaking of siblings, I have a sister. An older sister in fact, Hwang Tiffany, she doesnt live with us though. She got into a fight with dad so she stays with mom in Taiwan. How will I tell her about dads condition?

"SinB... SinB... YAH! HWANG EUNBI!" he shouted trying to get my attention. 

"What."

"I was trying to tell you Tzuyu texted you something."

"Oh.. thanks" I checked my phone I had two texts from her, One from around 9:30 and one right now. 'Hey Hwang wanna come to the amusement park with us?' The first one read 'Are you awake? Hello?' the other one read. I contemplated the choices, I should go because we need to catch up but Dad is sick right now I think I should stay. 

"So what did she say?"

"n-nothing" I lied obviously flustered by the question. He gave me a suspicious gaze, and he read the text over my shoulders. I tried to hide it but it was too late. 

"You were about to reject it werent you?" He narrowed his eyes.

"N-no"

"You at lying, look just listen to what dad and I are telling you. I did the exact same thng as you when I found out and I learned the hard way. Because I was so stressed I released all my anger on my friends and girlfriend. They all almost left me, dont turn into that noona. Go the easy way, or you will go through that too." I knew he could tell I was still hesitant about the whole thing so he stuck out his hand "Here give me your phone" I handed it to him " Ok... And send. Youre welcome" I dont know whether to hit him or thank him so I just kept silent. "Now hurry and wash up, they are leaving in 12 o'clock." he rushed.

As I went to wash up, I couldnt help the smile that was creeping onto my face. What would I ever do without him? 

Author Note:// Phew that was the longest chapter I have written. Im kinda proud. Oh also I have this youtube channel about twice group chats although I dont know if its good because Im still kinda new to Twice plz check it out and send ideas on how to make it better. Heres the link 

https://www

Peace out guys. Love ya <3 Happy Satzu Day! I think?