Chapter 3

Just friends

Tzuyu's POV

                      I explained everything my dad told me, not leaving a single detail out. When I finished I studied there faces, They all looked shocked then sad then curious. "Wait why is SinB included in this?" Sana questioned... and if I didn't know any better I could have sworn she sounded jealous... NAH I mean why would she be jealous?

"SinB and I are childhood best friend, so our parents are also close friends so one thing led to another and here we are." I answered. Everyone except Mina had a 'ohhh I get it now' face on, then they faced me again and asked why we havent heard of her before but before I could answer Mina cut me off. "Guys we need to tell the rest of the group." 

"Right now? Arent they busy?" I pointed out.

Mina scoffed "yea they are busy alright, busy stalking us" she said and pointed to the shadowy figure in the bushes in front of the cafe. They looked like they were busy whipering about something because they didnt notice we were right behind them.

"Ahem." I fake cleared my throat and succeeded in catching their attention. Their head swiveled towards us so fast I was afraid it was going to fall off.

"O-oh hey g-guys, how funny t-to see y-you here.. hehehe" Jeongyeon said awkwardly. I rolled my eyes. "Cut the crap, we know you've been following us". "Fine fine, but only because we saw Chaeyoung and Sana leaving with Dahyun and we were curious because we thought you guys had plans together" Nayeon admitted. There it goes again, that pain in my chest why does love hurt so much? Sometimes I wish I had never fell in love but then I look at Sana and forget all about that. How can you do so much to me yet not know it? glanced at the people in question and caught them looking at me apologetically, I averted my gaze back to Nayeon.

"Anyway" Mina cut in before anything could happen "Tzuyu has to tell you something" At this, their head turned to me with a questioning glance.

"OK so My Dad called me and..."

Flashback

                "Hello?" 

        "Hey Tzuyu"

"Dad? Whats up?

"I heard that you met SinB is that correct?"

"Yea"

"ok so listen carefully, I have already been planning this for a while and this is a perfect opportunity. SinB's Father called her mother and she called me saying that her father didnt want to take care of her anymore, and so I didnt have the heart to tell you because I was afraid you would be lonely but now that you have met SinB...Tzuyu... Im sick and I need someone to run the buisness so please move back to Taiwan."

"Wait WHAT?!"  I shouted. I could see Mina's worried and curious face so I gave her a one minute signal.

"Please Tzuyu-ah~ Its only for one year anyway" He said his voice sounding hoarse. I felt bad, and selfish I mean my father is sick and all I'm thinking about myself.

I sighed "When is it?"

" In a month"

"Oh..." Thats too short, does that mean I'll go to school there too? 

"Oh and also tell SinB shes coming too" 

"ok... I'll tell her"

"Thanks Tzuyu, bye love you"

"bye love you too" he hung up and then everyone asked "what happened" in a harmony

End of Flashback

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, and Jihyo had the same reaction as the others had : surprised, I couldnt blame them I mean that was my reaction too. Sigh, I will miss these crazy lunatics. 

"Wait wait wait... hold on ONE MONTH?" Momo shouted "Thats TOO SHORT". This triggered everyone to start whining about how short it was, except Sana and Chaeyoung who looked lost in thought. 

"We should have a party a week before she leaves" Jeongyeon suggested "Oh and each get a turn to hang out with her every week"

Nayeons eyes brightened "Yea totally, I call her for the first week!"

"wait wait hold on, theres only four weeks left and 8 of us" Momo pointed out. Yes thank you Momo, I'll miss them but Nayeon is too crazy for my well being.

"Oh I know, two people per week. How about that?" Mina said earning a glare from me but she's used to it so all she did was stick her tongue at me. The rest nodded in agreement except SinB.

"Hey Hwang, do you want to leave and tell your friends?" I asked 

"well... yea but my brother is using my car right now" She rejected.

"Oh Tzuyu has a car but its at her house right now, mind going to her house?" Mina stated. Again I glared at her then I noticed Sana also glared at her... why? I shrugged it off thinking it must be something else.

SinB looked up at me with the puppy dog face on, OMG WHYYY. I cant reject this.

"Fine fine but we have to walk there since its only a few minutes away" I relented

She nodded quickly "LEGGO"

As we walked out of the cafe and I felt an intense gaze burning at my back and I guess SinB felt it too because she looked back and shivered. I took off my jacket innocently thinking she was cold and wrapped it around her. The gaze intensefied, I looked back but no one was paying attention to us.Huh thats weird...

"So, whos the friend that ditched you and why?" I asked

"uhh..."

"you dont have to answer if you dont trust me yet"

"no no I trust you, I mean why wouldnt I trust my childhood friend right? So you dont know this person but her name is Yerin. I have 5 best friends which is Sowon, Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, and Umji. Yerin is my BEST friend but dont best friends tell each other if they are dating someone?" I nodded my head, I knew how she felt.

"Yea but I found out she is dating someone from one of my classmates thinking I already knew. So Yerin made plans with me to apologize and since I had two coupons for the cafe we planned to go there but she ditched me... for her boyfriend. Then I had to go with my dad because he wanted to eat." She sighed.

"I know how you feel, my best friend dithced me too" 

"Yea I know. What was her name? Was it Sona?Saka? No wait I got it! Sana! Am I right?"

"y-yea how did you know?"

"Well remeber when you said 'some bestfriends you are' yea after you said that her and the other girl Chaeyoung? yea they looked guilty so I put two and two together."

"O-oh... SO that Yerin girl Im guessing you like her?"

"W-What pshhhh of course not" 

"come on your not the only one who can be observative"

"f-fine but how did you know you havent even met her yet."

"Yea but when you were talking about her your eyes became dreamy and when you talked about her boyfriend your eyes flashed jealousy. Dont worry I wont judge I mean I like Sana soooo..."

"Its kind of obvious you like her, tone it down a little and be subtle" SinB teased

I scoffed "Yea right she is soo oblivous, trust me"

After a few more minutes, we arrived and the drive to her friends house was loud with all the singing. Once we arrived I was shocked the house was pretty big. 

"Close your mouth, its only big because we all live there... well except Yerin sometimes" She sighed. She unlocked the door and was greeted by... Yerin making out with V. I covered SinB's eyes.

"WHAT are you doing-" The couple stopped what they were doing, they probably thought she was talking about them "- Im older than you I should be the one covering your eyes"

"Pshhh like you would want to see that" I bickered.

"wait who are you?" Yerin questioned

I bowed "Sorry I forgot to introduce myself Im Chou Tzuyu, childhood friend of SinB"

"Ok now what are you doing here?" Her voice shone of jealousy. I smirked.

"Oh I just came by to help SinB tell you guys something" I nudged the girl in question. Yerins gaze turned towards her asking her to explain. Oh this is gonna be fun.