Chapter 4

Just friends

SinB POV

               I looked at Tzuyu desperately for help but all she gave was a smirk. Some help she is.

"So?" Yerin looked at me expectantly.

"W-wait shouldnt we wait f-for the rest to come?" I stuttered. 

"Fine let me call them really quick" Yerin called them and after yelling at them to hurry up, she told us they would be here in ten minutes. A few seconds felt like eternity since the tension was thick.

V cleared his throat "Uhhh I should get going now but see you later babe" He winked at Yerin and left. All Yerin did was nod at him and continued staring at me, right then and there I felt like a prey. I looked away from her not being able to stand it any longer, I diverted my eyes to Tzuyu, I have a bad feeling about this... why does Tzuyu's face look like shes scheming?

"Yah Hwang I know Im pretty but stop staring at me its creepy" She said with another smirk

"Pshh, Pretty my , you were just so ugly I couldnt look away" I threw back at her. She rolled her eyes and then glanced at Yerin for a quick second then looked back at me. If I werent so fast I wouldnt have caught her glance but since I did out of curiosity I looked her way. Her expression changed, she was know glaring at Tzuyu and I. Why though what did I do wrong? I sent a questioning gaze to Tzuyu but all she did was shake her head and facepalm herself.

Not long after the rest came in and now everyone looked at me so tense that I started getting nervous.

"O-ok so f-first of all Tzuyu is my childhood friend but we lost connection after I moved-" 

"Ohhh is she the girl you were talking about when we met?" Eunha cut in. I nodded and continued to explain what was happening. By the time I finished everyone's except Tzuyu's jaw dropped. Sowon was the first to snap out of it "Y-yah stop joking, its not funny"

"Im not joking"

"When are you leaving?" Umji asked sadly.

"In a month" I answered

"A MONTH?! THATS TOO SHORT!" They all shouted.

"That was the same reation my friends had" Tzuyu said "may I suggest something?" They nodded. "Ok so this is what my friends are doing, every week 2 people from my group hang out with me like a farewell month. So maybe one person per week, and one week you have two people?" Tzuyu suggested.

"Thats actually a pretty good idea" Yuju said. The rest agreed, it goes like this, first is Sowon and Eunha, second is Yuju, third is Yerin, and fourth is Umji then at the last day we have a farewall party.

"Wait but where will you staying?" Eunha asked. I shrugged and looked at Tzuyu.

"We can stay at my place" Tzuyu suggested "but it only has one available room since I share with my friends so we'll have to share, is that ok?"

"Yea sure" After I said that Yerin glared at us for the third time today. What is with people glaring today? I mean I know why Sana glared at me because she was obviously jealous but Tzuyu didnt notice and gave her jacket. I swear I almost facepalmed myself, she said Sana was oblivious yet she was just as bad. But I dont think Sana knows her feelings for Tzuyu, it just unconciously shows. I didnt realize I spaced out until Tzuyu nudged me.

"I gotta go now, remember Mina saying we were going to watch a star wars marathon? Are you coming?" Yoda said.

"Yea of course but remember you promised harry potter next time." I reminded.

"Yea yea"

"Wait arent you gonna hang out with us?" Sowon asked.

"uhh I thought you guys were busy?"

"Nope" Yerin replied.

"O-oh then-" I was cut off by a ting.

"Actually nevermind Tae texted me, I need to go" 

I sighed "Exactly, anyway I'll see you guys tomorrow bye"

"You should hug your friends goodbye" Tzuyu said

"What why?"

"Wellll you are going to move"

"So? I still get to see them for another month"

"Hmmm, its either you hug Yerin right now or~ you could kiss her on the last day" Tzuyu suggested teasingly. Ugh I knew I shouldnt have told her.

I'm pretty sure I'm blushing right now. I walked up to Yerin and hugged her then quickly let go. "Ok done. Lets go" I grabbed Tzuyu's arm and dragged her to the car.

"Yah! Chou Tzuyu! Why did you do that?"

"Well you needed a litte push, plus you could have easily refused I mean I didnt force you" Huh. Shes rights I could have refused yet I didnt.

"Ok so maybe I wanted to do that anyway" At that Tzuyu smiled victoriously.

"I told you" she said smugly. We arrived at Mina's house shortly after we left and wow her house is as big as ours maybe even bigger! "We all live together just like you guys" She explained. Oh that makes sense. "Weellll except Sana and Chaeyoung, they moved back to their house after meeting Dahyun but they still visit sometimes." She said sounding a little down. Right then and there she looked so cute, its not that I like her but even though she was younger she didnt act cute often more cool so whenever she looks cute its precious. Honestly I wouldnt have thought she was younger than me, She is so mature physically and mentally. She has this facade that no one except close friends can tell, she reminds me of... well... me. We both like our best friends, were both not good at expressing things, and both hide our feelings. But she has gone through worse things than me, I mean not only is she losing her crush she is also losing her best friend, plus she moved here on her own at a young age. I also moved here at a young age but I had help from dad, although he wasnt the best help he still helped but Tzuyu didnt have anyone. Wow we only reunited today yet I know so much about her already.

Tzuyu unlocked the door and shouted that she arrived. Mina came down wearing an oversized white t-shirt and short pants. Tzuyu's eyes narrowed "Why are you wearing my t-shirt?" Oh its hers? That explains why its oversized. Her gaze though, I felt chills down my spine but Mina just shrugged as if shes used to it. "You're clothes are comfy" Mina said simply. Tzuyu sighed "Imma go change, SinB want a change of clothes too?" 

"sure" And followed her to her room.

"Oh by the way Sana and Chaeyoung are joining us" Mina shouted from downstairs. At this Tzuyu froze, "WHAT?! Mina~ whyyyy" Tzuyu whined. "Hey dont blame me, they kept insisting and I said no but then they were like 'Yah Myoui Mina if you dont let us join you I will destroy your Penguin collection' and well thats precious to me"

"more than me?"

"Yup" MIna answered making Tzuyu pout, aww ok I have got to take a picture of this. Tzuyu changed to a black oversized shirt with short pants basically the same as Mina's and I just changed to a T-shirt that said Eat a lot sleep a lot and some gym shorts. After we changed we went downstairs "Ok lets wait for them, and while we do that lets make some popcorn and set up ok?" We nodded and helped her set up. About 30 minutes later they arrived in pajamas. They were probably sleeping over.

"Ok lets start!" Shouted Mina, well it wasnt really a shout since her voice was really soft but whatever. The intro of Star wars wasnt even done yet before I got a message from my dad telling me to come home. I told the other I had to go and Tzuyu offered to drive me there but I said my dad would pick me up. I wonder what my dad wants?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------line break---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third POV

After SinB left, the rest settled down. Their seating order was Sana, Tzuyu, Mina, and Chaeyoung. One thought was going through Mina's mind right now 'I really should have prepared blankets' She thought as she shivered. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung noticed this, just as Chaeyoung was about to hug her Tzuyu beat her to it. The cub glared at her but stopped when the latter looked at her. Tzuyu knew what was going on so she smirked and whispered to Mina "Chaeyoung is jealous right now so lets see how jealous she gets." She said mishieviously. "Sana is also looking this way, it looks like she's jealous too" Mina whispered back. They grinned at each other and simultaneously thought "Let the plan commence".

Throughout the movie they kept cuddling and whispering to each other until Sana finally snapped "We are supposed to be watching a movie, so stop talking and watch it". After she said that they stopped for a while then started again and this time Chaeyoung was the one that snapped "If you guys arent going to pay attention whats the point?" The people in question looked at each other and silently agreed to stop for now. They were on the 3rd movie when they started feeling tired and at that point Mina was already asleep. "You guys can go to your old rooms if you want" Tzuyu said quietly, they nodded and went up to their rooms. Tzuyu carried Mina bridal style to her room and set her down the bed tucking her in. She turned to leave but suddenly Mina gripped her wrist and said "Stay...stay... Stay with me"(A.N///: I just had to) Tzuyu tried to get her to release her but damn her grip is strong. Tzuyu gave up and decided to stay until she lets go of her. After a few minutes of waiting with no sign of Mina's grip slacking, Tzuyu's eyes felt heavier and heavier by the minute and eventually fell asleep.