Chapter 1

Just friends

Tzuyu’s POV 

   

                     I stood outside the school building waiting for them to come out. 30 minutes has already passed yet they still haven’t shown up, did they ditch me again?

No way they said they would be here... but that’s what they always say why would today be different.

Still I waited for a few more minutes in case they did come. It was so silent you could here a pin drop, that silence was broken when someone called. I looked at the caller I.d, it was Chaeyoung.

” Hey yoda, I cant make it today because I forgot I had to do something. Is that ok with you?”

”uh is Sana going with you?”

”Yea”

I almost let a sigh slip past my lips but stopped before embarrassing myself. I shook my head in disbelief, they’re going to ditch me again? I should’ve known not to get my hopes up.

” I guess” I finally answered exasperated.

” Thanks Tzu you’re the best. And I promise I’ll make it up to you”. 

A promise, how funny was that. How many promises have she made that she has already broken. Too many to remember.

” Yea no problem” I hid my real feelings deep inside and acted like I don’t care but that wasn’t hard considering how oblivious they were.

Why did they have to be so dumb? Why did I fall in love with Sana? Those questions already have answers but one question remains on my mind, when did we start drifting apart?

“What are you thinking about?” Someone said behind me.

”holy crap Mina, I almost had a heart attack” I shouted.

”oops sorry Tzu” she laughed

” it’s ok”

”but what are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to hang out with Sana and Chaeyoung?” 

“ Yea we were”

” Wait don’t tell me, They ditched you again?!” 

“Bingo”

”woah sorry Tzu” 

“ it’s ok” i sighed, “ Why can’t Sana notice my feelings? Does she even like me?”

” Tzu, love isn’t easy, you got to be patient and wait”

” that’s all I ever do Mina, I always wait but nothing ever happens” I yelled tired of it all.

” Tzuyu, you’ll know it’s time to move on when something happens. But right now all you can do is wait and be patient. Maybe she’ll come around.”

” You’re right. Sorry I yelled at you, sometime I forget you’re going through the same thing” I calmed.

” It’s ok, hey since we’re both free and bored wanna hang?”

” Sure why not”.

We walked to Cafe Velvet but froze when we saw who was in it.

 

Author note:// hey guys that’s for the views and subscribing. I didn’t really know what to write for the beginning so again I’m sorry if it .