E

Our Timid Love (Jicheol Ver.)

“So, what did Seungcheol hyung tell about me?” Jihoon interrogates the younger as soon as they arrive at the café where Jihoon and Seungcheol always go. “Well, isn’t it obvious?” Jihoon frowns, not understanding the meaning. “Seungcheol hyung always talk about you. Isn’t it kinda obvious that he l…?” Hansol yelps when he feels his brother pinches him at his thigh. “What was that hyung? You pinch me.” Seungcheol realises that Jihoon is looking at him and he quickly places with a huge grin, showing his gum.

 Seungkwan somehow caught that, smiles when he realises that Hansol is talking about how much Seungcheol keeps on talking about ‘Woozi’. “So, what did you say earlier?” 

 ‘Not you too, Seungkwan.’ Seungcheol curses mentally to Seungkwan for asking because Seungkwan is Boo Seungkwan. Nobody can stop him from getting new ‘gossip’. “How about let’s order what you guys want to eat?” Jihoon side glance at the elder and Seungcheol just couldn’t stop smiling.

 

 The group eat in peace, well not really because Seungkwan being Seungkwan keeps on bothering Seungcheol with Woozi’s questions. Seungcheol almost stands up and headlock the boy for asking his death request early. Jihoon is pretty irritate with the Woozi thing snapped at Seungcheol. “Seriously, hyung! Can’t you just tell us who this Woozi you’re talking about is? I’m getting annoyed with Seungkwan.” He munches his food with annoyance evident on his face. As Jihoon says that, the rest them become silent and focus at Seungcheol. Seungcheol seriously need to kill that Boo Diva for keep asking his personal life. He gulps as he sees the rest of them are waiting for Seungcheol to respond about this Woozi that he keeps mentioning to Hansol.

 “Well…” He places aside his chopstick and suddenly an unexpected answer came along.

 “Isn’t that obviously Jihoon hyung, hyung?” Seungcheol mentally cursed his brother for saying it out loud and quickly cover his face. Everyone focus now on Jihoon and somehow Jihoon looks flustered. From annoyance, his face becomes slightly red after the announcement.

 “Seriously, hyung?” Dokyeom asks Seungcheol as he couldn’t believe what he just heard. Seungkwan can’t help but to smile at the couple. ‘I’m always right.’

 Then, Hoshi quickly change the topic, not wanting Jihoon becomes awkward with the situation. Throughout the dinner, Jihoon stays quiet while Seungcheol talks a bit with the boys. Not wanting the atmosphere become more awkward.

 

 

 Later, after sending Hansol to his house, Jihoon and Seungcheol stay silence in the car. None of them actually talk that makes Seungcheol becomes more worried. He’s worried if Jihoon wouldn’t like the idea that he likes the little man without him knowing and worried if the little man for real has a crush on his gentleman teacher.

 As soon as they arrive at their house, Jihoon quickly unfastened his seatbelt and step out from the car. Seungcheol can only sighs, leaning on the steering. ‘Is this going to be one sided love?’

 Seungcheol walks to the house after entering the password. He doesn’t know what to feel or what to do. His little man seems to be avoiding him and there’s nothing he can do. After all, his secrets will come out eventually even if he didn’t tell his brother. He walks to his room then all of sudden he was greet with the sight of his small man sitting on his bed.

 “Ji- Jihoonie?” Jihoon doesn’t look at Seungcheol and just look on the floor. The elder knows the younger might be shy with the sudden confession but he can’t help but to be curious of why his dongsaeng is in his room.

 “Since when?” Jihoon asks and Seungcheol actually oblivious about the question but Jihoon being Jihoon, he’s too shy to ask in detail. “When what?” Jihoon starts to fiddle with his fingers and Seungcheol thinks that’s the cutest thing ever although there’s so many other thing that Jihoon is cute at.

 “What Hansol said? Since when?” He finally gets it and somehow the corner of his lips quirk. That’s when Seungcheol decides to as usual he always do. “Mind to elaborate what’re you talking about?”  

 Jihoon bits his upper lips and he can feel his face slowly turning red, feeling the heat spreading. “When did you s- start to- to like?”

 “Like who?” Seungcheol quickly cuts the younger and pretend as if he’s ignorant about the question. He knows Jihoon is not good at this kind of thing, so he wants to play with Jihoon.

 Jihoon still not looking at the elder, contemplating whether he should just tell the elder or not. Seungcheol saw Jihoon is hesitating, so he sits next to Jihoon and slowly whisper.

 “Like who, Jihoonie?”

 Jihoon can’t stand this any longer and spurt out. “L- Like me?” Seungcheol smirks, feeling satisfied with the complete question but he decides to play a bit more with his dongsaeng. “Who says I like you?”

 Seungcheol clearly can see Jihoon looks flustered because all of sudden Seungcheol says so. “If you’re talking about what Hansol is talking about, it could be anybody. I used to live with other guys before I meet you.” Jihoon somehow doesn’t expect that and understand that it could be someone else, he gets up and leave the elder’s room. Somehow feeling ashamed.

 Seungcheol smiles, showing his dimple after seeing the younger’s reaction. He quickly get up to catch the younger. He grabs Jihoon’s arm and turn him around. “Hey. Who tell you that you can leave my room? Without my answer?” Jihoon is too shy to look at his hyung, all he can do is just look at Seungcheol’s broad chest.

 

 Seungcheol grabs Jihoon by his waist, tightened his arm around the little man. “Look at me, Jihoon.” He softly speaks. “I’m not giving you answer if you’re not looking at me, Lee Jihoon.” Seungcheol use the younger full name to make sure that this talk is important to both of them.

 He leans on Jihoon’s forehead and softly whisper to the younger. The younger finally look at the elder and Seungcheol knows his heart just can’t stop beating for this man.

 “You are very important to me, Jihoon and I know you know that. But now, I just want you to know that you’re more than what you think you are. Do you remember all the teases I did to you?” Jihoon nods curtly. “That’s the sign of how much I love you but I just can’t say it. I’m afraid if I lose you just because of my love to you. What Seungkwan said about us in the beginning, is true.”

 “I like you the moment my eyes saw you, Jihoon. I’m not lying and I believe in first sight of love. You can call me whatever you want but that won’t make my love to you die.” Seungcheol kisses Jihoon’s forehead for quite long time. “Now, I just want to declare that I love you so much and has been in love with you three years ago, Lee Jihoon.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Hi, hello and annyeong! I'm so so so sorry for the super duper late update... I was so busy with interviews for college entry and somehow I forgot this story needs update too. So, there you go with the new chapter! Hope you enjoy although it's quite boring because I don't know how to write cringy stuffs.
 Enjoy~