H

Our Timid Love (Jicheol Ver.)

Seungcheol silently take a glance on the little man. He grabs his phone on the table and slide open, searching for a contact. Before he could text the other, he flinches when he heard the younger talk to him. “Are you hiding anything from me, hyung?” Seungcheol quickly hides his phone and look at the younger with a smile, of course. “Hide what?” Seungcheol pretends as if he doesn’t know anything. “You look flabbergasted. Mind tell me why?” Seungcheol tries to act as normal as he can. He scoffs. “What are you talking about, Hoon-ah?” He looks at the clock that was hang right on top of the television. “It’s late, Jihoonie. You need to go sleep.” He just smiles when he saw the younger looks at him suspiciously.

 “Seriously, hyung. I’m talking to you and you send me off to bed. You’re mean.” Seungcheol just chuckles at the younger because how this young man can looks so cute at this time. “Alright, I’ll answer you tomorrow as for now you need to sleep early.” Seungcheol grabs the younger by his wrist and lead him to his room.

 Both of them standing in front of Jihoon room and Seungcheol doesn’t know when or how this thing starts, he bends down and place a kiss on the younger. “Night. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

 And that leaves Jihoon bewildered and… fluttered? ‘Oh crap. What is this feeling?’ He thought and quickly enter his room, trying to calm his heart.

 

 

 Jihoon has been staring outside for quite long time and Soonyoung realise that there’s something bothering the little man. “What are you thinking?” Soonyoung voice makes Jihoon nearly fell off his chair. Jihoon knocks Soonyoung’s head muttering some curse. “Ow! You’re the one that’s been staring outside and I, as your friend is curious. What’s bothering you?” He rubs his head while pouting. Jihoon just shakes his head and Soonyoung just give him ‘are- you- serious’ look. “Well…”

 

 It’s recess time and somehow Jihoon bumps into his teacher slash hyung Joshua. “Hey, Jihoon- ah. I feel like we didn’t meet for a long time.” Jihoon smiles meekly. “We just met two days ago, hyung.”

 Joshua chuckles and places his hand on the younger’s shoulder. “Yeah but that was two days ago and I really think it’s a long time.” Before Joshua could further his conversation, another teacher calls for Joshua. “Sorry kid. See you later.”

 

 Jihoon sits in between Soon and Seok, grabbing his food that he asked Soonyoung to buy it earlier. “Where were you?” Jihoon looks at Soonyoung with his mouth full. “I met Jisoo hyung.”

 “Sometimes I think Joshua hyung really suit with you, hyung.” Dokyeom says and there they go again with teasing the latter. Soonyoung smirks and look at Jihoon but then remember about what Jihoon told earlier. “But what about Cheol hyung? You said he kissed you last night.” That makes Seungkwan and Dokyeom choke. Jihoon just glare at Soonyoung for blurt that out. “What?!”

 “Really hyung?”

 “Not kiss like what you think. He just kissed on my head, that’s it. Nothing else.”

 “But, still he kissed you, hyung.” And they go again with Boo and Seok teasing him, this time with Seungcheol. “I told you, hyung. He likes you from the beginning.” Seungkwan says as he really ships those two.

 “Uh… Who’s Cheol?” Hansol is so bewildered about their conversation.

 

 “Oh sorry, Hansol. Cheol hyung is Jihoon hyung’s roommate.” Hansol just ‘oh’ and continue eating. “By the way, my brother’s going to pick me up today.” Informing the rest of his friends. “Cool, man. I really want to meet your brother.” Seungkwan says enthusiastically. “How about we hang out again with your brother today. I’m really curious with your brother’s friend.”

 “Again?” Soonyoung ask because he’s been hanging out with his friend too often nowadays.

 “Come on, Soon. It’s weekend tomorrow.” Soonyoung thinks for a while but agree nevertheless.

 

 

 “So I told my brother that you guys want to hang out with my brother and he’s cool with it.” Hansol says as they wait for his brother to come. Somehow, Jihoon really anticipate Hansol’s brother to come. He’s really curious who his brother is.

 After a while waiting, finally his brother comes. “Uh, Jihoon hyung. Didn’t you tell Cheol hyung that you’ll be home late today?” Jihoon saw Seungcheol is coming and his brain trying to process. “I did tell him. Maybe he forgot.”

 “That’s weird because you told me he’s not easily forget about something.” Jihoon shrugs his shoulder and thought that his hyung really forgot.

 

 “Guys, that’s my hyung.” Hansol points at Seungcheol happily. The rest of them look at Hansol with their eyebrows furrowed. Seungcheol approaches them and hug his brother. Seungkwan already knew about it but still shocked. He really can’t believe what he saw.

 “Hyung?” Jihoon calls for Seungcheol and Seungcheol looks at the younger. “I thought you forgot that I’ll be home late but you’re actually…”

 “Uh… yep. Hansol is my dongsaeng.” He rubs his nape and look down, at his feet. “You know them, hyung?” Hansol asked.

 

 Jihoon just look at Seungcheol until he grabs and pinch the elder. “You didn’t tell me that you have a brother?!” He grits his teeth and Seungcheol really regrets for not telling the younger. Dokyeom and Soonyoung just gasp, utterly shock with the news. “Seriously, hyung?” Both of them ask at time.

 “I ask you last night and you denied everything.” He slaps Seungcheol arm and serve Seungcheol for not telling Jihoon. “I didn’t mean to do that. I just want to surprise you.” Seungcheol just laugh when he feels Jihoon smack him again.

 “So, is this Woozi?” Hansol asks his brother and Seungcheol widened his eyes, quickly cover the younger mouth.

 “Who’s Woozi?” Jihoon ask as he stares intensely at the elder.

 “Uh… he’s… he’s a friend of mine.” Seungcheol is definitely loss at word because of his dongsaeng. ‘Damn, Hansol. Why did you mention Woozi of all the story I‘ve told you?!’

 “Yeah. He said that Woozi is in this school. So, tell me where he is?” Jihoon already crossed his arm and this scene actually make the trio ‘BooSeokSoon’ excited because Jihoon going to beat Seungcheol. And they know even Seungcheol will not escape from Jihoon’s wrath.

 “Uh… I think… he went to his house already. You kn- know, it’s time to go home.” Seungcheol stutters and that made Hansol looks at his brother, weirdly. “Since when you start stuttering, hyung? For all I know, you’re the social guy. Never stutter even once.” Seungcheol feels like to kill his brother and glare silently at the younger. “Jihoon- ah.” Seungcheol tries to calm the younger down. “How about we talk this at home, kay?”

 “Ahh… so this is Woozi. Right, hyung?” Hansol asks his brother for the confirmation and Jihoon just look between Seungcheol and Hansol. “What do you mean by that?” Soonyoung asked to make the scene become more interesting.

 “I told you yesterday that his friend Woozi lives with him. So, it must be Jihoon hyung.” Seungcheol nudges his brother very hard and Hansol looks at his hyung dumbfounded. “What? It’s true, right?” Seungcheol just plaster a smile on his face when he saw Jihoon’s dead look.

 

 ‘Urgh!  I’m gonna kill you, Choi Hansol.’

 

 

 

 

 

 So finally Jihoon knows Seungcheol brother. We'll see what will happen after this. 
Also I'm sorry if it's boring and if there's any grammatical error.
 Enjoy! ;)