C

Our Timid Love (Jicheol Ver.)

“Who’s Woozi?” Soonyoung sits next to Jihoon and wonder who’s that man is. “Could it be Woozi is his nick name?” Jihoon asks and both of them look at each other, an idea pops. “That must be his nick name.” Soonyoung beams but before they can continue brainstorming about the foreign name, their teacher has enter.

 

 

Class has ended and they want to have a celebration for having new member. It’s not like real celebrating but more to hang out. Hansol is cool with it and told his mom that he’ll be out for a while. “Dude, me and Jihoon found out that Woozi name must be his nick name and not real name. So, you must tell us his real name so we can help you.” Seungkwan is hype and thought that the two knew that ‘Woozi’. “I don’t know. Hyung never tell me his real name, it’s like he creates the nick name himself for his friend and his friend doesn’t know about that.”

“Ah…” Soonyoung looks at Jihoon and sighs, they were excited to help Hansol but the kid himself doesn’t know the right name.

 

They arrive at one of food stall on the street. The rest of them order the food and while waiting for their food, they want to know about Hansol more. But they can’t help to ask about his brother. “So, tell us. Your brother like that Woozi?”

“I don’t know but he always talk about that Woozi. I can imagine that Woozi is actually nice from his perspective.”

“Oh, I forgot that my brother has a restaurant here.”

“Your brother own a restaurant?” Dokyeom almost fascinates with his family but Hansol shakes his head. “No, but my brother works there. It’s just that I can’t remember what the name of the restaurant is.” They nod and start dig in once their foods arrive.

 

 

The rest of them already finish their food and thought it’s late already so they walk together to a bus stop. “Wait, I suddenly remember something.” Hansol said, making everyone stop. “I remember my hyung said that his friend is smaller than him, like a girl height.”

“Girl height?” Hansol nods happily and points at Jihoon. “Like Jihoon hyung.”

They look at Jihoon and Jihoon glares at them. “I’m not girl.” Dokyeom and Soonyoung chuckle but stop when he saw the dead look Jihoon gives.

“Hyung always say that his friend is really cute, but his friend also can kill people if they’re close enough.”

Seungkwan frowns and thought the description Hansol gives is exactly represent Jihoon. He looks at Jihoon but think it could be someone else. He asks another question to confirm his thought. “Does your brother live with his friend?”

The three of them look at Seungkwan and to Hansol, waiting for the answer. Hansol nods.

“Yeah, they live together and to be precise they’ve been living together for three years now.”

Seungkwan smiles and nod, knowing who that Woozi is and who is Hansol hyung. “Really? Well, I guess I see you tomorrow.” Seungkwan leaves the rest of them, dumbfounded.

 

 

Jihoon arrives at his house and saw there’s a light on. “Cheol hyung?” He checks at the kitchen and saw Seungcheol is cooking something. “Oh, Jihoon. You’re home?” The younger nods and look at Seungcheol weirdly. ‘Isn’t he’s mad at me?’

“What?” Seungcheol realises that Jihoon is staring at him weirdly and ask the younger to take a shower and change his clothe. ‘Is that really Cheol hyung? He looks different.’

 

They have dinner together and Jihoon still wondering if this man is really Seungcheol. “You’ve been staring at me like that for a while now.” Jihoon quickly looks away, realising what he’s been doing. “Why?” Seungcheol asks as he smiles softly. “You look different hyung.” Jihoon mutters. “Good or bad?” Seungcheol asks back and he saw Jihoon is not looking at him anymore. “I- I don’t know. Maybe good.”

“Hey, I’m sorry for being mad at you two days ago. I really didn’t meant to go berserk or what but I just can’t stand seeing you with that Joshua especially after I meet my ex.”

“So, Jeonghan hyung is really your ex?” Seungcheol nods, not denying it though. “But, can we talk about that later? I don’t want to ruin our good mood.” Jihoon nods, understanding.

“Where did you go yesterday?” Seungcheol smiles and thought that the younger has been wondering about him. So he starts to tease the younger.

 

“Are you worried?” Jihoon quickly shakes his head and Seungcheol can’t hide his smiles, obviously showing his dimples. “Well, I went to meet my parents at airport. They just arrived from States.” Jihoon frowns and look at Seungcheol.

“They have work in America.”

“This is your first time talking about your parents after they left to America three years ago.” Seungcheol just nods. “What’s to talk about when they’re at the States?”

“So, how was your day?”

“Good, I guess. Also I met a new student today.”

“Really?” Jihoon nods and Seungcheol asks Jihoon to continue because he really wants to hear Jihoon talk. “He’s in the same class as Seungkwan and he somehow become our new member.” Seungcheol just chuckles and waits for Jihoon to continue.

“His name is Choi Hansol or Vernon, I don’t know which one is his name. He came from New York but he told us that he has a hyung here. That his hyung didn’t want to go to New York and that his hyung has a friend in my school.” Seungcheol is smiling like an idiot because this is the first time in a long time Jihoon talks a lot.

“Really?” Jihoon nods.

“He said that his hyung friend’s name is Woozi and that his hyung always talk about that Woozi.” At the mention of Woozi, Seungcheol realises that Jihoon already meet his dongsaeng. ‘Crap, why does that kid need to mention Woozi.’ He mentally slaps himself.

“Woozi? That sounds weird.” He says monotonously, pretending as he is.

“Right. But he said it was just a nick name his hyung gave. I bet his hyung actually fell in love with that Woozi because he said his hyung always and almost all the time he talked about that Woozi.” Jihoon takes a sip of his water while Seungcheol just plasters a smile on his face.

‘That kid really.’

“Really? What else happened?” He needs to know what his brother has been talking about.

“Oh, he said his brother has been living with his friend for a really long time. Three years, he said.” Seungcheol nods, trying to dig more. “We live for three years too, hyung.” Seungcheol eyes widened. ‘No. Please, no.’

“Could it be that his hyung is you, hyung?” Jihoon looks at Seungcheol and squints his eyes.

“Why would be me?” Seungcheol tries to sound normal, not nervous or whatever.

“Because his name is Choi Hansol and your name is Choi Seungcheol.” Seungcheol really wants to kill his brother for revealing their family name. “There’s a lot of people named Choi, Jihoon- ah. It could be anyone else.”

“But, it could be you because his eyes and your eyes almost look the same.” Jihoon just won’t stop stating the truth. ‘Ugh, why do we have same eyes?!’

 

“People have different eyes, Jihoon- ah.” Seungcheol gets up and clean up the table. “Wait, hyung.” Seungcheol paused and look at Jihoon nervously.

“His parents just arrived from America yesterday and so does your parents. Is that a coincidence?”

Seungcheol rubs his nape and quickly change his expression when Jihoon looks at him. “It could be coincidence, Hoon- ah. Now, let’s clean up.”

 

 

 

 

 There you go with another chapter!