Chapter 1

Teen, Age

The boys had a long day. They've been practicing Clap for the end of the year performances. 

Each of the boys was around doing various things. Chan, Minghao, Mingyu, and Hansol sat in front of the TV playing video games. BooSeokSoon was on the computer watching funny videos. Wonwoo was laying on the couch reading a book. Jun was showering. Jeonghan and Jihoon went to sleep already.

"Chan, it's time for you to go to bed."

Chan looked up from the TV screen and whined, "But Seungcheol hyung...  I haven't even got to take my turn yet."

"It's almost midnight."

"We don't have any schedules tomorrow." Chan argued.

"You have school tomorrow." Seungcheol was getting impatient. "You can either go to bed now play tomorrow, or you can argue some more and not play at all."

Chan rolled his eyes and headed towards his room. He bumped shoulders with Joshua on his way.

Seungcheol's hand grabbed his shoulder. "I think that attitude of yours just got you grounded from video games tomorrow."

"What the Hell? I'm doing what you told me to."

The boys paused their electronics and Wonwoo looked up from his book. All of them were either curious of how this will play out or fearful for what will happen to the maknae.

"What I told you to? I told you to go to bed. I did not tell you to roll your eyes at me, stomp to you bedroom, shove Joshua-"

"He was in the way."

"He was not in your way. There was a whole other side of the hallway that you could've walked. Besides even if he was in your way you don't shove. You just say excuse me. I am getting sick if that attitude of yours."

"I don't have an attitude."

"Then what do you call this right now?"

Joshua intervened. "How about everyone just calm down. You too are both worked up. Chan, you go to bed and think about how you acted. Seungcheol, we'll talk about this in the morning. Alright? "

Chan nodded and started heading back to his room. He wasn't happy with this, but maybe if he cooperated now, he could be ungrounded tomorrow.

As he was walking, a freshly showered Jun exited the bathroom and sensed the maknae's bad mood.

He tried to make a lighthearted joke. "Hey, who took the baby's pacifier?"

Chan didn't acknowledge him, and just slammed the door shut.

He laid in bed. 'I hate them. They think that just because I'm the youngest that I have to do whatever they say. I'm not a baby, and they need to stop treating me like it. I wish I was the hyung  in Seventeen.'