#06

11:11
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let me open my eyes at nighttime,

Let me look at the moon and watch as its light touches the shivers of the lake,

Watching the sky show its beauty with the help of the stars.

And let me look at your eyes,

That way I will never forget how beautiful a night can be.

 

Yuna folded the piece of paper that fell from her girlfriend’s table. Her face heating up as she remember the words written on a piece of paper Yewon kept on top of the book she has been into a few days now. She knows Yewon’s handwriting, she had watched Yewon writing lots of times before that she had come to memorize and even think how her hand would move as she does so. She’s the kind of person to observe even the tiniest of things when it comes to someone she loves. That’s the reason why even when she closes her eyes, she can still perfectly see Yewon’s image in her mind.

That’s why, she wanted to know the person who had written the poem that was now silently sitting back on the table as Yuna stared at it in jealousy. Now one would think how childlike it would be of her if she was to get jealous because of a piece of paper, but Yuna would definitely reason out with it. Because she felt it through the words she just read, the genuine emotions and how real it is. She could feel it just by reading and because of that—just because of that—she felt threatened of someone else’s love that could touch Yewon’s.

She heard footsteps and the doorknob moving, immediately sending her back to where she was before Yewon left to get snacks for the two of them. She sat on the bed and tried her best to look as if nothing is bothering her. To look like she’s perfectly okay and unthreatened of a stranger—just like how she was before she read a piece of paper.

Yewon entered the room trying to balance a tray with both hands as she carefully closed the door of her room using her foot. She placed the tray on top of her study table, and Yuna couldn’t help but let her eyes trail back to the piece of paper that was now looking like it was mocking her just by simply existing. She bit her lip and look away, not wanting to let a silly emotion win over her. As soon as Yewon sat beside her, she sends her a small smile which the girl returned with a meek one, like she was asking why she was smiling like that.

“Today is your cheat day so don’t say no to that snacks I brought.” Yewon grinned as she gave Yuna a piece of chocolate cake and tried to give a threatening look when the taller girl opened to say no to it. “What did I just say?” Yewon said the words that Yuna couldn’t give a respond to.

“It’s not my cheat day, and you always make me eat a lot when we’re together.” Yuna protested as she just give in and started eating the snack given to her. “Which is most of the time.”

“Can’t help it.” Yewon said after taking a sip from the coffee she prepared for herself. She let the slightly bitter taste of coffee be washed away by the sweetness of her snack. “I want to make sure you always eat a lot.”

Yuna had to stop herself from smiling before Yewon could see her. There she was, giving her best to her diet so she shouldn’t find it adorable that her girlfriend said those words. No, she should show that she disagree with her or else she would never be able to stop Yewon (or at least the already tiny chance she has will disappear).

She was about to say something but then a call on Yewon’s phone stopped her from doing so. Yewon put what she was holding back on the table before excusing herself from Yuna as she took the call outside the room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter