Final Chapter

Untitled Pt. 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“One day i’m gonna start a school shooting and kill that ugly jerk first.” Tzuyu said as she watch Taehyun grinding on Sana. She didn’t like it a bit, hell it was annoying. 

 

The older girl laugh, “Tzuyu you can’t do that. You’ll be in jail for it.” 

 

“At least it’s worth.” 

 

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu was invited to Momo’s birthday party. There was drinking, smoking and of course a dance party, it’s more like a club than a birthday party according to Dahyun who was busy flirting with Momo. 

 

Mina sat beside Chaeyoung and offered her a drink, “No thank you.” She declines as Mina drank it with no question. “So not liking the party?” 

 

“No it’s just that Tzuyu has been plotting on how to kill Taehyun.” The older girl giggle when she saw Tzuyu glaring at the boy who was making out with Sana. 

 

She felt bad mostly, because she knows why Sana left her. It wasn’t intentional, it was for the best. 

 

“Taehyun, stop.” Sana said when Taehyun started touching her somewhere where he’s not suppose to touch. “Come on baby I really need it.” 

 

“I already told you, we can’t have until we get married.” She whispered as she pushed him away,

 

The boy groan frustratedly, “Well can you just do me quick?” 

 

Sana shake her head, “Not now, it’s my bestfriend’s birthday party we can’t do anything like that right now. Plus i’m going to hang out with my friends okay? Go with your friends.” She quickly left him and found Mina who was busy talking to Chaeyoung,

 

She stop on her tracks when she saw Tzuyu talking with..

 

 

 

Bae Suzy..

 

She felt jealous right away as she walk towards them, “Hello Suzy.” The girl look up and smiled,

 

“Oh hello Sana-ssi.” 

 

Both had a staring contest and this made Tzuyu feel uncomfortable, “So Suzy, wanna go get some drink?” 

 

“No you can’t.” Sana interrupted, Mina and Chaeyoung stop talking as they realize what’s happening beside them,

 

“Yes sure.” 

 

Sana cross her arms and glared at Tzuyu who quickly got scared, “Tzuyu is not going anywhere with you or near you from now on. So why not just go with your exes and have fun with them? Tzuyu is not going to be your next target.” 

 

Suzy smirked, “Didn’t you made her your first target?” 

 

Tzu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter