Chapter 7

Untitled Pt. 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

7 months after, Tzuyu has been getting into “trouble” because of continuously trying to bring Taehyun down. 

 

But I wouldn’t say trouble because Mrs. Kim wouldn’t even bother giving her punishments. Which leaves Tzuyu in a daze too, because she wouldn’t even expect being treated as if she was something important. Usually students should get a detention or other kind of punishments. 

 

“Trouble again?” 

 

Tzuyu entered the office and sat on the chair, she touched her bruise on her cheek and hiss in pain. Mrs. Kim sigh and grabbed an ointment and quickly treated it, “Why are you doing this?” 

 

She asked as she put back the ointment and sat beside Tzuyu who shrug her shoulders, “I’m sorry if i’m trying to hurt your son and I should be a shame, for being a try hard to beat someone who’s a higher league than me. And who’s mother is a principal in this school.” 

 

The elder laugh making Tzuyu confuse, “Oh Tzuyu..I don’t really mind at all. I mean it’s you and Taehyun’s problem so I wouldn’t really interfere unless if it turns into something more serious like death then I have no choice but to interfere. And I know you love Sana, so do not give up. You’re a I-Chou...and I know for sure, Chou’s never give up on anything they treasure so much.” 

 

Tzuyu smiled and nodded, “Thank you Mrs. Kim.”

 

The door open revealing a very tall woman who was staring at the two blankly, Tzuyu’s breath hitch as she stood up and bow, the tall woman laugh and wave her hand, “Oh Tzuyu hello.” 

 

“Hello Mrs. Son.” 

 

“Oh please I already told you to call me auntie or auntie Soo plus you’re Chaeyoung’s bestfriend so don’t have to be so formal with me.” Sooyoung said as she drift her attention towards the other woman,

 

“So Taeyeon, i’m back again for the student records?” 

 

“Oh right the records. And by the way congrats Tzuyu for acing the rank test, you beat Park Jihyo by zero point one reputation point so you’re now sitting on first rank.” Tzuyu had wide open, “Like a hundred percent?”

 

Taeyeon nodded and handed the folder to Sooyoung who smiled and patted Tzuyu’s head before leaving.

 

“Just like the mother.” And closed the door making Taeyeon facepalm, Tzuyu was left confuse as the woman just laugh it off, “ask her not me.” She said and sat on the chair, 

 

“Now let’s talk about your scholarship.”

 

That left Tzuyu shook.

 

 

“No way.” Tzuyu nodded as Jihyo smiled widely, she quickly hug the younger girl tight and jumped around, “My child is a grown up already.” She fake cry as Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, 

 

“So you’re going to JYPE High?” She ask as Tzuyu shrug her shoulder,

 

“I don’t want to but it doesn’t hurt if I try right?” 

 

Jihyo pout as she sat on the bench, “You’re leaving me.” Chaeyoung again rolled her eyes, “I told you unnie that mother will be handling your school fees.” 

 

The older girl just shake her head, “It’s fine, i’m Fine here honestly maybe I’ll transfer but I still have three more years so it’s fine for me and I have lots of time think about  it.” She said as Tzuyu smiled,

 

“Group hug?” Everyone cuddled up,

 

“I’ll miss you guys.” Jihyo said as both younger girls smiled, “We’ll contact each other right?” Tzuyu ask,

 

Jihyo nodded, “Oh yes, definitely.” 

 

 

“You do know that Taehyun moves there already right?” 

 

“That’s why i’m moving there.”

 

“But you do know that Sana is there too right?” 

 

“Even better! And you do know..”

 

She looked at Chaeyoung teasingl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter