Chapter 6

Untitled Pt. 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

1 year later

 

“Finally high school.” Jihyo stretches her body as she stared at the school in front of them, Tzuyu started walking inside followed by Chaeyoung.

 

Three of them went to the same school as Chaeyoung followed Tzuyu as she want to stick with her bestfriend and her cousin. This school is more for students who aren’t that rich maybe average, and it’s more like a normal school unlike JYPE with full of arrogant rich kids who only get out of trouble because of their parents title.

 

Everyone in the school started whispering. “Why is Son Chaeyoung here?” 

 

“Oh my god isn’t that Tzuyu? She’s so pretty.”

 

“She’s so gorgeous!”

 

“It’s Park Jihyo!” 

 

Everyone started whispering as three of them ignored the students, Okay..maybe not that peaceful.

 

Tzuyu stop when Taehyun stood in front of her smirking. 

 

“Well, Well. Look who we have here. It’s the famous Chou Tzuyu.”

 

She looked at him blankly and walk pass him, Jihyo rolled her eyes and looked at Taehyun judgementally, “Pathetic.” She said before leaving, Chaeyoung just followed them,

 

Taehyun kept his smirk as his eyes followed Tzuyu, “It seems like i’m winning.” He said as Namjoon smiled,

 

“Not yet Tae.”

 

 

Tzuyu stared outside the window quietly as she was tired from working her off. She decided to take a full time from her job as she needs to pay for her bills. 

 

“Chou Tzuyu.”

 

Her attention went to the teacher as the teacher looked at her smiling, “A letter for you from the office.” 

 

She stood up and walk towards the front but then someone placed their foot outside and hit her feet a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter