Chapter 2

Untitled Pt. 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So it’s been 1538462 years but here I am. Still alive and still livin life but here ya go another chopter and I definitely didn’t edit anything or checked anything so please go easy with all the errors ^^ luv y’all 

———

“Hey Tzuyu!” Taehyun jog towards her with a big smile on his face, “I think i’m in love!” Tzuyu raise her brow as she begin teasing her best friend. “You playboy, who is it this time?” She wink at him before removing her shoes, they just finished their football practice as Sana was still in the cheer practice not that far away from them. 

 

She was the Captain of the team alongside with Myoui Mina and Hirai Momo who are both Co-captains. Taehyun sigh as if he was really in love,

 

“Isn’t Sana so amazing? Look at her, she got the moves, the looks and she’s just...so...perfect...” Her smile dropped as she slowly stared at Taehyun who was looking at Sana lovingly, Chaeyoung elbowed shaking her head at Tzuyu before leaving.

 

Another secret she has is people in the school doesn’t know about her and Sana’s relationship as Tzuyu wants to keep it that way. For Chaeyoung, they were best friends ever since birth, Sana didn’t know about this because Chaeyoung doesn’t want her to know her statues as the daughter of the second most richest woman in the world. Not that she doesn’t trust Sana it’s just that she’s really not allowed to tell anyone about it but except for Tzuyu.

 

“Will yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter