Chapter Ten

Paint My Love

Sehun loudly gasped. It is not because of the bump on his head but because of so much happiness with what he just heard.

“Are you serious?” He asked Jongin.

“Yes.” Jongin answered. “I have never been this serious in my whole life.” Jongin kissed him a few more times. “I know this may sound crazy, but yes, I do love you. I’ve been in love with you since you smashed that flower onto that blank canvass and turned it into that amazing painting.”

“Really?” Sehun felt the bump on his head is slowly swelling. “But you don’t look like you’re in love with me. You looked like you’re ready to punch me.”

“Because you’re crazy! You’re the only person who was able to make me as angry as I can be yet you’re also the one who can manage to make me laugh like crazy. I don’t know how to handle someone like you who is wreaking havoc in my system. Did you know that I just made up the story that Yeri wants to see you to stop her hunger strike?”

“Yes.”

“You knew about it?”

“Because I’m an accomplice of your sister. I know that she’s not having a hunger strike.”

“She didn’t?”

Sehun slowly nodded. “She said she did it so you won’t have other choice but to meet with me. Your sister has been matchmaking us for quite some time. She’s ready to pretend that she has cancer so that her plan of having us date and be official lovers will happen.”

“And you agreed?”

“Yes, because you’re handsome.” Sehun chuckled. “But kidding aside, I just wanted to help your sister out. She just wants you to have someone who will take care of you. She doesn’t want you to constantly change lovers because she said you might not take relationships seriously.”

“What?”

“Anyway, I helped her out. But it wasn’t in my intention to fall in love with you or to make you fall in love with me. I just wanted to get even with you. Because you are the only one who is stubborn enough to not do whatever I tell you.”

“And you are the only person whom I always followed like a puppy.”

“Really?”

“How do you think I ended up in Myeongdong?”

“You told me that you were buying Yeri’s beauty products.”

Jongin shook his head. “That kid won’t let me touch her beauty products, let alone buy them.”

Sehun was surprised with what he just heard. He didn’t expect that Jongin would pretend so that he can be close to him. That’s why when Jongin said that he will walk around, he still saw him wherever he looks. Because he is really following him.

“I feel so good when I’m with you.” Jongin continued. “I feel calm when I’m looking at you. My fatigue is gone when I see you that’s why I always find a chance to go to you. I don’t care if you see me as a pest. But the only thing I know is that my day is incomplete when I don’t see you. That day when you brought me food, it was one of the best days of my life. I said to myself, finally, I had cornered you. And by the way, the food that you gave me… is the best. I wasn’t able to sleep properly for a couple of nights because I was always thinking how you cooked it for me and personally went to my office to give it.”

“Well, aren’t you a sap?” This time, it was him who kissed Jongin’s lips. “I always give my admirers a hard time because I don’t want associate myself with men anymore. I had a boyfriend before, but he left me when I needed him the most. That’s why I don’t trust other people so easily. I gave them a hard time because I want to know how long can they last. Obviously, no one did so until now, I still don’t have a boyfriend. When I met you, I hated your guts. It’s because you insulted my paintings. But that was the reason why we became close, right? I told myself that if I had a chance to be close to you, I can have a revenge on you insulting my hard work. Well, it didn’t happen because every time I look at you, I always forget that I should seek revenge. I realized that I cannot hurt you. I had faced the ghost of my past and every time, you were there beside me, showing me there was nothing to be afraid of. You’re always by my side. You haven’t left even if I wasn’t the one whom you chose to love.”

Jongin swept some of his hair that is covering his eyes. He also gently caressed his face. “Nonsense. You’re the only person whom I will love, Sehun. Because my life started when I fell in love with you. You made me live again and showed me there are still a lot of things in this world that are worth my time. You even sparked my interest in art. It will never be my chosen career but it will always be a part of who I really am. Thank you for helping me find myself again, Sehun. And for giving me a reason to live again.”

Tears threatened to fall off Sehun’s eyes. “Damn you! Don’t make me cry!”

“I’m not making you cry.” Jongin hugged him tight. “Shh. Hush now, my Sehun. From this day, no one is allowed to make you cry.”

“You just did.”

“Okay, I won’t do it anymore.” Jongin brought his face near him. “What should I do to make you stop crying?”

Jongin wiped the tears at the side of his eyes. “Nothing. Just love me and then kiss me.”

“That’s it? `Easy.”

They kissed again and again. It seems like his happiness will never end. The man he loved had finally reached his home. His heart.

Their moment was cut off by the shrill noise of the smoke detector. That’s the time they just noticed a cloud of black smoke coming from the dish that they are cooking. They forgot to turn off the stove.

Jongin turned off the stove immediately. After a few seconds, some uniformed firemen from their neighborhood went inside his kitchen and pumped the fire extinguisher on the flaming pan. Moments later, the commotion finally stopped. Their happiness also stopped when several photojournalists—from his neighborhood, of course—took pictures of them. They were both half-, with their shirts opened.

“Hey, what are you two doing?” The president of their condominium asked. “I told you guys that doing hanky-panky is not advisable in the kitchen.”

 “Well, you can do it, you know.” Their photographer piped. “But make sure that you turn off all the lights and make sure you’re not cooking while doing it. It’s pretty hot, I know, but it’s really not that advisable.”

Sehun is so embarrassed because of what’s happening. He’s so sure that this incident will be published on their community newspaper.

“Sehun, you’re my wife’s favorite painter. Do you want to put this incident on our community newspaper?” their president, Leeteuk asked. “If you don’t want to, we’re not going to publish it. It’s okay.”

“But it’s a shame if this won’t be an article. I have another thing to add to my collection of the complicated things that are happening in this community.” Their resident photojournalist, Sunny, said.

“Sehun?” Leeteuk asked.

When he looked at Jongin, he laughed because of the white dust that is covering some parts of his body mainly due to the fire extinguisher. After a few seconds, he heard Jongin laugh as well.

“I think we have our article next week.” Sunny said.

“Sunny, can you please take a picture of us for the front page?” Sehun requested.

“Sure.”

Jongin kissed him again right before the camera.

 


Oh my gosh. This story is finally done!!! I want to thank everyone for commenting, subscribing and upvoting this rollercoaster of a story. ❤❤❤ I hope that you have enjoyed this story as much as I did. 

Please support my chonsew ChanSoo story Exclusively Yours

Oh, and one last thing before I really end this story. Please don't put down other ships just to make your ship look superior, okay? Twitter stans might know what I mean ;)

Let me share my favorite Sekai gif, when Jongin proposed to Sehun! 

Let me drown you with some Sekai love ❤❤❤

Image result for sekai gif

Image result for sekai gif

Image result for sekai gif

Image result for sekai playboy gif