07 Letters

Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i'm so sorryyyy guyysss, i know i'm such a b*tch for leaving this fanfics hanging :(( i'm so so so so so very busy with school these months, the bad news is i'm an architecture student now. You know architecture students right? we have no rest, a lot of assignment, a lot of project, making maquette, and bunch of presentation, i just ended my exams yesterday and i have free times now, i'm glad i can update this fanfic, i hope you guys enjooy~ and again i'm so sorry :((

 

 

 

Author's p.o.v 

 

Jungkook parked his car swiftly in the parking lot. After pulling the hand brake his eyes stared at the apartment in front of him. He hopped off from his car and a familiar atmosphere greeted him, the trees, the streets he used to see everyday 3 years ago. His hand reached the button on his tux, opened it and walked casually while enjoying the nostalgic ambience. Everything still the same, he's the one who changed.

Mrs.Kim greeted Jungkook and Jungkook bowed slightly in response. "Jungkook-sshi i didn't know that you moved out from here too 3 years ago, i thought Chaeyoung-sshi said that you will stay" Mrs. kim soft voice entering Jungkook's ears. "Ne Mrs. Kim i'm so sorry for not telling you back then" he bowed once again. "Oh, It's no problem" Jungkook took out the brown envelope from his pocket and handed it to the elder. "This is the payment for last year Mrs.Kim and i will not life in here, you can rent it to another customers" He smiled a little. "Ne, thankyou Jungkook-sshi, but before you go, i have this for you" The older woman handed an envelope to Jungkook, and Jungkook read his name on the envelope but he can't find who the sender, he's a little confused but take it anyway.

"i always received a letter that has your name in it once a week, and i thought you're not at home so i allways slid the letters under your door, please check it and bring your things that left behind" Mrs. Kim said and gave Jungkook a slight smile. ''I got to go now, thankyou again Jungkook-sshi" Jungkook smiled hesitantly and bowed to her, following the older woman who left using his eyes. His eyes then fixed on the door in front of him. he read the number '12'

His hand raised and his fingers touched the dusted door, it's been a long time and the apartment looked so dirty. With envelope still on his other hand, he opened the door and all the dust flying freely in front of him, He coughing and coughing while closed his nose using his palm. He looked at the ground and found a tons of letters with his name on it, he's a bit shock to saw it. 'who the hell did this!?'  he thought to himself.

A long sigh escaped his mouth as his shoulder slumped down. He bent down on his knees and gathered the letters grumpily. He tossed the tons of letters on the couch beside him and sat at the other couch. "What Should I do now?" he stood up but his knees hit the table in fron of him making the flower pot fell and broke into pieces. '' he cursed under his breath. He rubbed his knees in pain, slowly put his on the couch again, when he opened his eyes he saw a folded paper on the table, his eyebrows creased in confusion.

The paper is turned a bit brown because dusts covered it. His hand reached the paper and unfold it slowly while his other hand still rubbed his knees.

Dear Jungkook,

I don't know what to say to you, I feel disappointed at you, I feel mad at you, I am going crazy because of you, and the most painful is the fact that i still love you after found out what you did behind my back. I feel like a fool to cry for a jerk like you. You cheated on me with my very bestfriend, how could you do this to me? 

Thanks for everything, don't worry i'll go away from you.

-Chaeyoung, Your ex who you cheated on

 

Jungkook felt taken aback reading Chaeyoung's letter. he felt like a very bad person, he ask his self 'is my feelings for her just a fake feelings?' he realized that he's a bad person, he ceathed on Chaeyoung and broke their friendship. But what can he do? he love Lisa, or at least he thought he loves Lisa. Then he turned his head at tons of letters beside him, he sighed again before began to arrange the letters, each letters has a number on it. He took one by one the envelope and sometimes grunting when he's tired.

"110! I'm so done with this!" Jungkook said as he throw the last letters that has number 110 on it. His fingers ran to his messy hair and ruffled it makes it more messy. "If this message sent every once a week, then it's almost 3 years that person sent this! wow!" he's a little bit amazed because the sender was really persistant. He's curious who the sender is. Jungkook's hands reached the number 1 letter, he opened the envelope and took out the paper and unfold it. His eyes widened when he saw the familiar handwriting in front of him.

Letter number 1

Dear Jungkook,

I know you must wondered why i don't just text you with my phone rather than writing a letter like this. It's just because i don't want you too look for me, trace my phone or elese. And i know i shouldn't send you this letter because we're over now, but i think i should let you know about this, i'm not that cruel because this babies not only mine but also yours. I just checked on clinic yesterday. And i also send you the babies photo in case you want to see them. Don't  look after me, i will send you a letter once a week to inform about the babies condition, you don't need to know where i am.

Chaeyoung

 

Jungkook eyes grew more bigger every word he read, he still processing what's going on and his brain felt so numb, his hands trembling. He's so shocked about all this fact. His eyes slowly moved from the letter to the envelope, he took out something inside it and saw a photo of two tiny balls swimming in water, on the corner of the photo there's description "Ultrasonograph of Ms.Park" it felt like a huge slap on his heart. How could this happen. He doesn't know what to do.

"i-i'm a father?" that words slipped from his trembling lips. he couldn't believe his eyes. He then opened the other letters quickly as fast as lightning, he read those letters one by one until he read the letters that contains the photos of the newborn babies. He looked at the photos and scanning it with his pitch black orbs, they really looked like him, their nose, their lips, their eyes, but one thing he noticed, they had Chaeyoung's smile.

He felt his heart clenched, and it's hurt. He's a bad person, he's the jerk who ruin Chaeyoung's life, he's a bad father, or is he still have a chance to be called 'father'? a tiny drop of tears escaping his eyes without his permission. "Chaeyoung-ah.. forgive me please..." he pleaded to no one. It broke his heart when the memories of Chaeyoung flashed inside his brain. Her smiles, her touch that always calm him down, and her warm eyes. He fell onto his knees as a waterfall of tears escaped on it's own.

Then he packed all the letters and dashed out from 'that' apartment. He shoved all the letters inside his car and drove to his shared house with Lisa. All The way to his shared house with Lisa, he can't focused on the road, he almost get into accident many times. His eyes stared blankly on the road, like he has no soul inside his body. His brain maybe malfunctioned, he can't even thinking straight.

HONK!!

"Hey young man! are you blind or something?! DRIVE PROPERLY!!" he heard someone shouted to him from the other car, but all he can do just bowed apologetically and put back his foot into gas pedal. His minds full of Chaeyoung and his twin Son, he still can't forgive himself for being such an . All of the bad thoughts trailed inside his heads like a train without aim, it's just move painfully slow and slowly killing his neuron.

After a long ride he can saw a glimpse of his neighborhood. He parked his car and quickly and dragged himself out of the car as he felt like a zombie without energy. He took all the letters with his weak hands, he felt very weak because he just realized that he's a bastard. His slender fingers finally type the password of his house and the door opened automatically. He forced his legs that felt numb walked inside the house, his eyes roamed the house but he didn't saw a sign of Lisa's presence 'maybe she's still in the office'  he thought to himself.

He walked to his working room and slumped his tall body on the bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter