03 Fade away

Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's p.o.v

Today Chaeyoung will come back from busan, and i should pick her up in the bus station. Actually i feel a bit sorry for her, for cheating behind her back especially with her best friend, but dude i can't control my ing hormones, because Lisa is too y to resist. I shrugged off my guilty feeling and reassured my self that it's not my fault. But deep down on my heart i felt something uneasy, still my brain talk otherwise. Slept with Lisa once wouldn't hurt right?

I packed all my things and zipped my bag. I glanced at my wrist watch and 5 pm showed at it's screen. I streched my sore arms, because i worked on my computer for too long. after my muscles started to feel better i drag my legs to the door of my office room. I was about to turn the doorknob but the door already swung open it self, revealed a beautiful girl with a bangs on her forehead, and extremely y blonde hair.

Lisa. She smiled at me "hi jungkook!" she said as her long fingers pushed my hard chest so my body move backwards into my office room again. She closed the door behind her and i heard a 'click' sound after that. It means she locked the door. I stood there and my eyes staring into her round eyes that captivating. It's like she has some spells to make me stare at her orbs for a long time. Just same as the first time i fell in love with Chaeyoung.

"You know, you looked so hot in tux and tie like this" Her naughty hands tracing an invisible track from my chest down to my abs. She bite her lower lips and i automatically pulled her by her waist closer to me. Our face just inches away, i can clearly see her cheeks rose up caused by her y smirk on her lips. "Having a in office sounds y to me" She whispered with a breathy voice and her lips touched my ears, sending a shivers on my body, causing my little friend down the to bulged.

I pushed her onto the wall door behind her. Trapped her with both my arms beside her head. "How naughty" I managed to utter words before slamming my lips onto her lips. I kissed her eagerly and passionately, like a lion eating its prey. She moaned between the kiss and i use that chance to enter my tongue, feel more of her juicy lips.

I pulled her up so her long damn y legs circling on my waist. Without breaking the kiss i brought her to my desk, moving away all my things on the desk, levaing it clean so i can lay her down on my desk. I felt my phone buzz inside my pocket, without seeing the id caller i turn off my phone "aisssh, disturbing!" i said as i throw my phone to god-know-where.

Author's p.o.v

Chaeyoung tried to call jungkook's number for 10th time now, she felt uneasy feeling in her heart. She already told him that she will arrived at 5 pm. She already waited for him 30 minutes. "Is he forgot to pick me up? but he never late to pick me up. Or he's too busy with works?" She talked to herself. The wind became colder than before, she gripped at her coat tighter, and decided to hailed a cab and then headed to the apartment.

She closed the door behind her and dragging her foot to her room and take some comfortable clothes from her cabinet. She changed her clothes and then make her way to the kitchen and make some hot chocolate for her because the weather got even colder. Rain about to come soon. Actually Chaeyoung love the rain, because she can cuddle with jungkook on bed and feel the warmness of his body engulfed her.

She looked out of the window and didn't see jungkook's car in the parking lot, she wondered where is jungkook. Is he really that busy to forgot pick her up in the bus station? She then sat at the chair near the window and saw tiny droplet of waters pouring from above. The smell of the raid somehow reminds her of jungkook, but he's not here. She glanced at her phone and looked at her notification, there's no call or text from jungkook. She sighed sadly and forced her self to get up and move to her room.

She stared at the ceiling and pulled the blanket over her body. She caressed the blanket then sighed again "if jungkook here, i won't need a blanket" a sad tone can be heard from her. She snuggled closer to he blanket and then her eyes feels so heavy, the she decided to close her eyes and drifted to dreamland.

Meanwhile, Jungkook and Lisa is fully without a single piece of clothes covering their body. They both panted heavily with jungkook's body on top of Lisa's on the desk. Jungkook rested his head on the crook of Lisa's neck while catch up his breath. Lisa's hand gently jungkoo's soft hair and chuckled to her self. "Let's go to my apartment, you must be tired. I will order some chicken for you" Lisa said as she tried to push jungkook's body. Jungkook's head nodded at her words and they began to dress their self up before exiting the office.

On the way to Lisa's apartment, Jungkook and Lisa sang into the song on the radio, they danced a little with the beat. Jungkook felt so happy be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter