06 Revealed

Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's p.o.v 

 

It's Chaeyoung's 9th month of pregnancy. It's already september 12th today. She practiced to manage her breath lately, she write down all the contraction she had this past 2 days just like Taehyung's said. Thanks to smartphone she can just download the contraction apps. She walked back and forth while inhaled and exhaled she felt the contraction again and press the counter button on the apps.

She felt the most painful feeling because she never experienced this before, well it's her 1st pregnancy. She leaned on the wall to support, the pain is hurt as hell, she felt a liquid tickle down on her legs 'my water broke!' she called Alice phone immidiately, telling her that she will give birth soon. The pain just unbearable, she slumped down with her back leaned on the wall. The most paintful thing is that she experienced this thing without a love and suppore from him.

Alice ran as fast as she can and barged in pushed the door swung open, She found Caheyoung on the floor leaning on the wall lifelessly, all her face turned pale, and there's a blood too on Chaeyoung's legs. She gasped and ran to Chaeyoung "Chaeyoung-aah hold on please, i will take you to hospital, please hold on!" She put Chaeyoung's arm behind her neck and support Chaeyoung to stand up. She let Chaeyoung sat on the passanger seat and rushed to the driver seat. She drove as fast as she could for Chaeyoung's sake.

Babies crying sound can be heard after 5 hour Chaeyoung scream non stop, Alice who holding Chaeyoung's hands sighed in relief she looked at Chaeyoung who now panting heavily, she's breathless. Sweat covered all over Chaeyoung's face and body, finally the pain goes away and she felt so happy to hear her babies cry. So this is the feeling being a mom. It's so wonderful. Chaeyoung looke up to saw Alice smiling proudly at her just like a proud mom.

After the nurse cleaned the blood from the baby twins skin, Taehyung carried both of the twins on his arms. They're so cute and fragile. Their skin just as fair as their mom. Taehyung approached Chaeyoung and Alice who's crying because they can't hold back their happiness. "Hey Chaeyoung, you've got two healthy handsome boys.." Taehyung then handed the twins to Chaeyoung's weak arms, she sat up on the bed while carying the twins on her arms.

"Hey babies, it's me your mom" A single tear escaped Chaeyoung's watery eyes. She looked at the angels in front of her, their tiny hands reached chaeyoung's cheeks and that's how their bond become stronger. She cried harder and handed the twins to Alice and Taehyung. "You did great cousin! they are handsome and healthy" Alice began to spoke, the babies got Chaeyoung's smile on them, their smile just same as Chaeyoung. And their nose just as same as Jungkook's, they're a perfect combination of Chaeyoung's feature and Jungkook's feature.

"Who would you name them?" Taehyung spoke while holding the tiny hand of the baby in his arms. Chaeyoung actually had prepared  names for them, she stil a bit unsure about this because she pepared the names from mixing his name and her name. "Actually i have prepared names, but i need you guys to comment about it, I will name them JUNG YOUNG and JUN YOUNG  i want their name to be similar, to make their bond stronger.." Chaeyoung said a bit unsure but Alice and Taehyung being a supportive people they just smiled at her. "That's a great name" Taehyung commented. Alice knew that it's a mix of Jungkook name and Chaeyoung name, but she just kept silent and support Chaeyoung's decision.

After a week in a hospital finally Chaeyoung and the Twins come back to Alice House. Chaeyoung actually didn't want to burden Alice because she and her babies should have a home on their own, but Alice forbid Chaeyoung to move out from her house because she just loves Chaeyoung and her babies so much and beside its dangerous if Chaeyoung and her babies life alone.

"Chaeyoung-aah a-are you P-planning on telling Jungkook about this?" Alice brave her self to ask Chaeyoung such a sensitive quetion. Chaeyoung who just placed her sleeping babies in baby box turned her head at Alice. She sighed meaningly "A-Alice actually I-I Told him already since the first time i know that i carried his child. I always sent him a letter once a week, but i didn't write my adress so he can't reply the letter. at least he knows" Chaeyoung sat beside Alice and stared at the ceiling.

 

 

Lisa now worked in YG ent. as dance instructor now, she's very busy to train YG trainees. Jungkook too, after he sign a contract with Big Hit company, his company became bigger and he's so busy. Sometimes they didn't go home at all, they just talked trough the phone. Today is Jungkook's day off, but it seems Lisa still busy training IKON the next boy group of YG ent. Jungkook stayed at home, lazying around, order some pizza, he's so bored right now, even Jimin his Friend is busy too so he can't call him to hangout. 

Jungkook the TV and the program The return of Superman showed, It's  Seoeon and Seojun. They're so adorable, Jungkook smiled everytime they make cute action. Jungkook then thought that it would be nice if he has twin son too, he will teach them how to play soccer, basketball, and riding bike. He stared at the TV screen dreamingly.

Lisa comeback to apartment later that night. She typed the password and then opened the house. She walked to the kitchen after placed her bag, she found Jungkook leaning against the counters. Waiting the oven to make a ding sound. He turned his head when he felt someone sneaked her hands on his waist. He smiled right away and patted Lisa's head. Without any word Lisa slammed her lips onto Jungkook's lips. Jungkook responded to the kiss and the kiss became heated.

They pulled away from each other feeling out of breath, Jungkook placed his forehead on Lisa's forehead. Just then the oven make a ding sound signaling that the food that was re-heated ready to eat. Jungkook turned off the oven and took out the lasagna, he placed the food on kitchen table. Lisa back hugged him making Jungkook turned his attention to Lisa. "Let's eat, i bet you're hungry" He said tried to make Lisa sat and eat the lasagna, but he knows he will fail, looking at Lisa's expression right now, Lisa wants anything else.

After the heating session Jungkook wear his boxer and lied down beside Lisa. Lisa snuggled closer to Jungkook as Jungkook fixed the blanket over their body. Jungkook began to caressed Lisa's hair. "Lisa, I thought about having babies, i want to have twin baby, what do you think?" Jungkook said hoping Lisa would agree. "Not now kook, you know, i just worked in YG ent, i don't want to ruin my career" Jungkook was a bit taken aback with Lisa's answer but he knew that Lisa wouldn't agree to this. He sighed in defeat "I guess i'll wait a litle longer then" and thats the last words before they drifted to dreamland.

When Jungkook and Lisa could sleeping peacefully, on the other hand Chaeyoung can't even sleep because her babies alway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter