05 After That

Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's p.o.v

 

The next day after Chaeyoung left, Joy who supposed to give the rabbit shapped doll to Jungkook was fell sick. She absent from work today. She laying on her couch with her head on her boyfriend's lap. "Sungjae oppa, I felt very bad for Chaeyoung-sshi. It must be hurt to be cheated by Jungkook-sshi like that. Today i supossed to give the doll to Jungkook-sshi, but here i am, coughing and shivering, ugh i hate this flu!" Joy said while set her eyes on the TV screen but she didn't pay attention on the program that showed on TV. 

Sungjae carresed Joy's hair softly. A small smile crept on his handsome face. He knows Joy very well, his girlfriend is such a softie, she would cared for the others even though she's sick right now. "It's okay baby, you can give the doll to him tomorrow.." He said as he planted a kiss on her hot forehead. Sungjae sighed sadly because Joy's temperature still high. He then fixed the blanket on top of joy's body so it can cover her from the cold air perfectly.

"Would you do the same as Jungkook-sshi did to Chaeyoung-sshi?" suddenly Joy spoke and looked up to see her boyfriend's reaction. She's afraid that maybe Sungjae also cheated behind her back although she knew he's the greatest man she ever met beside her father. "Baby, i will never do that to you, how can i do that if i had what i need right in front of me, i know i'm handsome and all the girls can't take their eyes off me, but you're the one for me" Sungjae joked a little and received a sweet melodious laugh from Joy. After that they set their eyes on TV again and focused on it.

 

 

After feeling well, Joy finally went to work just like usual. She brought the doll with her to the office. She put all her things on her desk and searched for the document that she should give to Jungkook. She carried the folder on her right hand while her left hand carried the rabbit shapped doll. Her legs took the step to Jungkook's office door with sounds of high heels every step she makes. She take a deep breath before pull her hand to knock on the door.

"come in!" after she heard the person in the inside of the room, she turn the doorknob and opened it so she can enter the room. She looked at the front, there was a Jungkook with a serious expression reading some papers. She's a bit relivied to saw him just alone, no Lisa around him. "Jungkook-sshi this is the folder you need to assign and check.." Joy began to speak hoping that Jungkook will take off his eyes from his papers, but that never happen. She sighed and go straight forward. "..And i found this doll inside your office 3 days ago, i think this is from Chaeyoung-sshi" upon hearing Chaeyoung's name Jungkook attention turned to Joy who handed him a fluffy thing. Joy bowed to him real quick and rushed out from his office room.

Jungkook stared at the rabbit doll in his hand. He noticed that there's a withered rose plastered on the rabbit hands and a card beside of it. He took out the card and read it himself "DON'T STRESSED OUT JUNGKOOK! I LOVE YOU -YOUR CHAEYOUNG" the hand writting is familiar enough for him. Suddenly he felt an uneasy in his chest. 'should i broke up with her?' he thought to him self. He felt bad for cheating behind her back, but  he can't blame his self, his heart was no longer longing for Chaeyoung, he fell in love to someone else that's what he thought

When the lunch break time Jungkook went out from the office to eat at the nearby restaurant with Lisa. He planned to ask Lisa's opinion about what will he do to Chaeyoung. He pushed the glass door making the bell above it chimed giving a signal that there's a new cotumer entering the fast food shop. His eyes roamed around the shop and spotted a blonde haired girl waving at his direction. He smiled at her beautiful face. The sound of his toes echoing but covered by the crowded sound of the restaurant. He planted a sweet kiss on Lisa's cheek before sat in front of her.

He grabbed Lisa's hands and caressed the back of her hands. "Hey.. how was your day?" a soft voice came from his mouth. "ugh! it was tiring as always, i have to tutor 3 classes for this day, but still i love dancing tho" Lisa said and gave a smile to the man in fornt of her. Jungkook just nodded knowing that his girl is doing well in her job as dance instructor.

"I wanna tell you something tho" Jungkook said and succed to get Lisa's full atention. "uhm? what is that?" Lisa focused on Jungkook's face. "I thought about telling Chaeyoung the truth about us, and i should break up with her.." Jungkook's words traveled on the air to Lisa's ears,her ears perked up upon hearing his words. Her eyes sparkling like those fairy spark in cartoon. She felt so happy that he want her as she want him, it's such a relief for her. "I will always support you Jungkook, just go tell her the truth and start a new fresh relationship with me.. i will always by your side.." Lisa squeezed Jungkook's hands and smiled reassuringly to him.

Later after the work time was over Jungkook rushed out from his office room and slightly bowed to his staff. He entered the elevator and pressed the 1st floor button. he tapped his foot being impatient. He's impatient to tell Chaeyoung the truth and get over this problem quickly. Or impatient to see Chaeyoung again? he's not sure. finally after a long waited the elevator's door opened and he dashed off real quick. Entering his car and take a deep breath before sarted the engine and headed to their apartment.

Jungkook parked his car perfectly before pull his legs to stepped closer to the door that had number 12 on it, he pulled himself together and opened the door with his eyes closed. He didn't hear anything from Chaeyoung, usually she will greeted him and give him a hug, but he received none of them. He opened his eyes and noticed that the apartment is empty, He walked around the aparment and couldn't find Chaeyoung everywhere. 'maybe she's out to somewhere, i'll wait here then'  He said to himself as he packed all his things because he planned to move out from their apartment.

It's been hours since he waited for Chaeyoung while watching some TV shows, his eyes feels so heavy and drowsy, he can't help it anymore, he fell asleep while the TV was still on. There's no sign of Chaeyoung coming back, and he fell deeper in his dream.

Until the morning came Chaeyoung didn't comeback to the apartment. The sun light and TV sounds waking up Jungkook from his dreams. He blocked the sun light from his eyes using his palms. He groaned a little a felt his neck sore because sleeping on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter