04 Goodbye?

Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's p.o.v

Chaeyoung waited patiently in the corner of the coffee shop. She kept on wipe her tears away. But the tears so stubborn, it kept flowing like a waterfall on her rosy cheeks. She dialed Lisa's number 10 minutes ago, she tell the taller girl to meet her in the coffe shop they usually hangout together. Chaeyoung's wrist felt so tired because she kept fanning her pace to hold back her tears.

The scene from before keep on played in Chaeyoung's head. It's like an auto replay.

Flashback

She hide inside the toilet and heard them makeout, each others name. She tried to block her ear but their moans too loud. She cried silently inside the toilet, she kept quiet and not making a single voice. After Jungkook and Lisa done the deed, Chaeyoung heard the most heartbreaking words escaped Jungkook's sweet mouth "I Love You Lisa" with a breathless voice, and the sound of Lisa giggling burned down Chaeyoung's heart into ash. After Lisa and Jungkook fully dressed they exited the office. 

Chaeyoung quickly stood up and exited the toilet. Her trembling hands wiped her tears angrily, she hates that she easily cry. She hate that her tears flow down for such a traitor like them. She tossed the rabbit doll to the corner of the room. She ran out from his ofice very fast, passing Joy who startled and try to call her name "Chaeyoung-Shhi!" Joy feels bad for Chaeyoung but she can't do something. Joy sighed and entered Jungkook's room to put some proposal paper on his desk.

Joy closed the door behind her and put the papers on Jungkook's desk. When She's about to walked out from the room, her eyes stopped at the corner of the room and saw something fluffy. Her legs guided her to take steps closer to that fluffy thing. She grabbed it and saw it is a rabbit shapped doll with a rose and a card. She took out the card and read it "DON'T STRESSED OUT JUNGKOOK! I LOVE YOU -YOUR CHAEYOUNG" after read the sentence Joy's heart felt so heavy, She knows that Jungkook is cheating with Lisa, at first she didn't know that Jungkook and Chaeyoung still together. She wants to help Chaeyoung but she don't know what to do.

Joy keep the Rabbit doll with her, and planning to give it to Jungkook Tomorrow. With a heavy sigh she exited Jungkook's room and packed her things.

End of flashback 

Not long after The blonde haired girl entered the coffee shop. Her eyes roaming the shop to search for a familiar figure. Her eyes stopped moving when she found a familiar figure with a long hair sitting at the corner back facing her. She managed to smile and slowly approaching the girl at the corner. "Chaeyoung-aah" Lisa backhugged Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung a bit startled and quickly wipe her tears away. 

After releasing the hug, Lisa sat in front of Chaeyoung. Lisa's eyes widenend when she saw Chaeyoung's swolled eyes and red nose. "wh-why are y-you crying? hey.." Lisa grabbed Chaeyoung's hands with a worried look on her face. The worried expression on her face not because she worried about Chaeyoung, but she sensed something wrong. 'is she found out? could it be?' Lisa thought to ther self while biting her lower lips to ease her nervousness.

Chaeyoung looking straight to Lisa's eyes, her stare just like an sharp arrow ready to stabbed Lisa's eyes, but there's a glint of disappointment in her eyes. Before her tears could escape from her eyes again Chaeyoung take a deep breath and she encouraging her self to let out a painful words from her pink lips "Are you cheating with Jungkook?" finnally that words came out. And Chaeyoung her self surprised that her tone very stern, like a poison.

Lisa wa taken aback with Chaeyoung's question, she knows sooner or later Chaeyoung would discover this. A silence filled the atmosphere around them. It's like the other sound from other people in the mute mode. With a trembling voice and dry throat, Lisa managed to let out an answer. She knows this answer could change her friendship with Chaeyoung. "Ch-Chayeoung-aah I-I Ca-Can explain.." she stuttered. Chaeyoung's eyes finnally can't hold back the tears, the tears flowed down on her cheeks. "I know i am such a Chaeyoung, But I can't help it. I fall for him the first time i saw him.. Please forgive me Chaeyoung..." It's now Lisa's turn to cry, She Squeezed Chaeyoung's hand as the tears escaped her eyes.

"B-But H-How could you? You are my sister, how could you break my heart like this?" Chaeyoung couldn't help it anymore, she let out all of her tears flooding her cheeks. With a heavy sobs she can't control her tears, she let out all her sadness and anger on her tears. The person in front of her, is the person she love, her sister, her bestfriend. But She didn't know her anymore now. "Please forgive me Chaeyoung-aaah, Please.. I can't life without him, i already fell deeper for him, please forgive mee.."

The next sentences that escaped from Lisa's mouth is unexpected. "Please let him go, let him be mine Chaeyoung, I'm begging you..." Chaeyoung who still crying widened her eyes as she heard those words. She felt a Pang in her heart, She's numb, all her body parts can't even move, she felt nothing. She stared at Lisa in disbelief. "Please Chaeyoung-aahh i love him so much, do you remember back in highschool i gave up on my crush for you, Taehyung, i gave up on him for you right? because he likes you, but you rejected him.." Lisa pleaded. Chaeyoung wiped her tears angrily "You know why i rejected him? because i know you like him! i don't want ourfriendship become miserable" 

"Please Chaeyoung-aah i beg youu.. you still consider me as your sister right? just like what you say, you didn't want our friendship to be miserable right? you know me long before you know Jungkook right? will you choose him over me?" Chaeyoung's gaze softened after hearing those words. her gaze never leaving the crying woman in front of her. Chaeyoung hates the fact that Lisa's right, she knew Lisa long before she knew Jungkook. 

'should i let him go?' Chaeyoung thought to her self. 

Chaeyoung's mind trailed to everywhere, to those sweet memories she spent with Jungkook, should she erase all of those moments? but she don't want to lose her bestie too? Should she sacrifice her beloved one to defend her friendship? should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter