I Can't Believe It.. No Way!!!!!

A River of Teardrops

Preveously...

"I... I have a brain cancer..." Jessica announced.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae, Sunny, and Tiffany widen their eyes.

Donghae cannot beliee it.. Her wife has a brain cancer? But.. How?

"No! Andwe! Eomma! No! You don't have a brain cancer!!!" Sunny denied while a river of teardrops starts to escaped from her eyes.

"Sica! Noo...!! How did you know?! No! You don't have it and never will!" Tiffany cried.

Jessica hugged them tightly. Taeyeon sobbed many times, but she still couldn't control her tears.

"Yeobo.. Is it... Is it true?!" Donghae asked. Jessica nodded sadly.

"You don't have any prove! Don't believe it!!!!!!" Tiffany cried louder.

Jessica sighs and give her the report.

"NO!! You don't have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Donghae yells for the first time in front of his daughters.

Jessica hugs him. Donghae hugs her back tightly as he starts to cry.

YoonA was still clueless because she didn't know what they mean.

Yoona pull her mom's sleeve.

 

"Eomma... Why did everbody's crying including Tiffany auntie?" she asked with her innocent face.

Jessica wipes her tears and sit beside YoonA. Jessica take a big air before explains it.

"Yoong.. Mommy is sick. Eomma's disease is very horrible." Jessica explains while sobbing.

"But..." YoonA wipes her mom's tears.

"Eomma can be healed, right? Like me! When I was sick, Eomma and appa took me to the doctor and the next day I am fine..".

"But my disease is very big, Yoong.. I have a cancer." Jessica explains softly while YoonA's hair.

"What is cancer mean, Eomma? Can cancer eat you like a zombie on the Plan vs. Zombie game?" Yoona asked imaginational.

"No YoonA... Cancer can't eat Eomma.. But It can make eomma die.." Jessica chuckle when YoonA was imaginationing.

"What will it do to you, Eomma? I don't even know what cancer look like.. What is it? Is it big like a monster?" Yoona asked innocently.

"No, Yoong.. Cancer is not a monster. Cancer is a tumor that slowly controls their target. It makes the target's owner hurt. Since I have a brain cancer, when I was excited and being energetic, a headache will shoot me.." Jessica cried.

"But.. You will be fine, right?" YoonA said.

"No, YoonA.. Eomma is not fine.." Taeyeon approached them.

"Keundae.. Every illness can be cured, unnie!" YoonA said.

"But it's too late.. Eomma's cancer is bigger than before.." Sunny hugs Taeyeon.

 

"Eomma is alright. She is fine! If Eomma is sick, she was supposed to be laying on the bed.." YoonA said.

"No, YoonA! Your Eomma is SICK! AND IT CANNOT BE CURED, DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! SHE IS SICK AND NOTHING CAN STOP THE TUMOR GROWN IN HER BRAIN!!! SHE IS VERY SICK AND YOU SAID IT WAS ALRIGHT??!! SHE IS YOUR MOM, YOONA!! DONT YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE TOO IMAGINING.?!" Donghae shouts at YoonA for the first time in anger and sad.

Donghae didn't mean to do that. But he was just too surprised.

Donghae's shouts made YoonA terrified. YoonA eyes was full of tears.

"WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO NOW, HUH?! CRY?! CRY THEN..!! ITS NO USE!! JESSICA CANNOT BE CURED ANYMORE!!" Donghae shouts more.

"Oppa.. Stop it!" Jessica stops him from yelling at YoonA.

"CAN YOU THINK STRAIGHT?! ALL YOU CAN THINK IS GAMES AND MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!" Donghae shouts louder than before.

YoonA was really scared. She was still pure and innocent.

she doesn't know anything about tumor or cancer. She didn't understand why did her father yells at her.

Donghae was never be this mad. He just couldn't control his emotions.

YoonA can't hold back her tears anymore. She burst out crying. Her hands on her flawless face.

"I'm.... I'm sorry, appa.. I.. I dont... Know what... Is tumor... Or cancer.. I.. I just... I just..." YoonA sobbed hardly and cutter off as Jessica pull her to Jessica's embrace.

YoonA cried hardly on her mom's arms. She was never ever sees her dad mad like that. She was scared. She was terrified.

Donghae was just over reacted. But he just couldn't control it. He was still mad and let out a groan. Then, he just sit depressedly on the couch.

Tiffany just looking at them while crying. She couldn't imagine, what if it was her family? What will she do? She will rather kill herself. But Jessica? She's strong and tried to spend all of her time trying to live.

"Sica.. I cant believe it.." Tiffany said.

 

"Me either, Fany... I cant believe it.. But what can I do? I already have this disease and I can't deny it.." Jessica hugs Tiffany lightly,

YoonA was still crying because of fear. Jessica and Taeyeon, Sunny, and Tiffany approached her. Trying to calm her down.

But she can't stop crying. It made Taeyeon mad.

Taeyeon turn her head to her dad and walks to him.

"Appa! How could you yell at her like that?! Look! She is crying heavily!! She cant even talk because she was scared and terrified to you!!!" Taeyeon shouts madly.

"She just COMPARE YOUR MOM TO GAMES!!!! HOW COULDN'T I BE MAD?!?!?!" Donghae said in anger.

SLAP!

Tiffany, Sunny, And Jessica was shocked. They put their hand to closed their mouth. Even Yoona stopped crying.

Taeyeon cannot resist her anger and slap his dad.

"I can't believe it.. You make your daughter that you spoils so much cry and you didn't even glance or say sorry to her? What are you, appa?! Don't hou have a heart?! I was shocked too! Same as you!! But I never dare to make YoonA cried like that!!" Taeyeon yells at her appa and starts crying.

"I know she Wasn't perfect. She didn't have much aegyo like Sunny, she's not dorky as me, and she wasn't good at singing. But she has a pure heart that concerns everybody she loves! She loves you and Eomma! At least you apologize to her!" Taeyeon cried louder.

Donghae realize that he was wrong. He sigh and hugs Taeyeon.

"I'm sorry, TaeTae.. I was just too shocked.." Donghae hugged Taeyeon tightly.

 

Taeyeon apologize to her dad too because she slaps him.

Donghae walked towards YoonA and pull her to his embrace.

"I'm sorry, Yoong-ah.. Appa was carried away.. Please forgive me.." Donghae said in regretful tone.

"It's okay, appa.." YoonA hugs her dad back.

'TaeTae was right.. YoonA does have a pure and innocent heart..' Donghae thought.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update today! The second one to be exact..

Tragic.. That word describe this chappie, right..?

remember, readers!! Keep post your comments below so I don't stop my story!

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.

IT MAKES ME WANNA UPDATE SOME MORE!!! (>-<)V