Mother and Daughter Bonding Time [TaeSica]

A River of Teardrops

Sadness still fill Donghae's family. Including Tiffany, Jessica's own best friend.

Tiffany still stays at Jessica's house. But she is already like their family.

Today is a free day for Taeyeon, but the others have their school until the afternoon.

"Eomma.. I'm free now.. Do you want to spend a day or two with me now?" Taeyeon asked her mom after her sisters leave the house.

"Sure, sweetheart.. I'll get ready first, TaeTae.. You too!" Jessica said as she walked to her bedroom, getting her things.

"Ready, TaeTae?" Jessica asked Taeyeon as they walk off the house.

"What do you want to use? Our own cars or the bus?" The mom asked her daughter.

"The bus will do, eomma.." Taeyeon smiled at her mom.

 

 

They arrived at the mall. Both of them walk down from the bus and enter the mall.

The mall wasn't too full because it's still early.

"Eomma.." Taeyeon held her mom's hand.

"Neh, Tae?" Jessica smiled at her.

"Once you were gone, I'm gonna be a singer just like you are before.." Taeyeon stated.

"Of course you are, sweetie.. Be a famous singer and have a kind and caring boyfriend!" Jessica giggled.

"Eommaa..." Taeyeon blushed.

"Wae? Hey! Look at that.. Do you want to take a look at that store?" Jessica pointed a cute store.

"Neh, Eomma!" Taeyeon walked to the store with her mom.

They entered the store and found many cute things as dolls, bags, clothes, and others.

"Look, Eomma! This doll is really cute!~" Taeyeon pointed a dukkong. Or we should say, peas.

"You wanted it? We could buy it if you wanted to! Oh, and look at this bag!" Jessica said.

Taeyeon nodded and grab the dukkong.

Hours has been passed and they both decided to take walk at the park nearby.

They walked through the park and sat at a small wood bench.

Taeyeon rested her head on her mom's shoulder.

"Wae, TaeTae?" Jessica asked, caressing Taeyeon's shoulder.

"I am surely gonna miss you when your done, eomma.." Taeyeon confessed. Jessica smiled.

 

"Taeyeon-ah.. Do you know? Even if I'm not here anymore, I'm always in here.." Jessica pointed at Taeyeon's heart.

"Neh, eomma.." Taeyeon nodded.

"I will always watch you from the heaven. And your dad.. Your sisters, and auntie Tiffany. " Jessica smiled.

"Eomma.. Was your mom pretty like you and auntie Krystal?" Taeyeon asked.

"Well, my mom is pretty.. You know what, Taeyeon?" Jessica said.

"Even if you think that you're not pretty, it doesn't even matter.. Because, a true heart always pick the right person who sees you not from your looks and background. But they sees you for who you are and your heart." Jessica quoted.

"Okay then, eomma... I will remember your words.." Taeyeon said .

Jessica smiled at Taeyeon.

"Let's go home, sweetie.. It's late.. Your sisters and your dad must be concerned.." Jessica held Taeyeon's hand and walked together to their house.

 

After a short walk, they arrived home. They opened the door and saw Donghae, YoonA, and Sunny at the couch, watching a comedy TV show.

"We're home~" Jessica sanged.

Donghae and the girls turn their head and approached them.

"Where were you today, yeobo? I searched for you and Taeyeon all over the house!" Donghae worriedly said.

Taeyeon and Jessica giggled at Donghae.

"It's okay, appa... We're just having fun.." Taeyeon hugs her dad.

"Neh, oppa.. We're having a mom-and-daughter bonding time.." Jessica gave a peck on Donghae's cheek and put her things at the table.

Jessica turns her head right and left. She's looking for Tiffany.

"Where's Fany?" Jessica asked.

"Oh.. She left the house.. She said, she bought her own apartment because she doesn't want to disturb us.. I said your not disturbing. But she insisted." Donghae explains while he was playing with YoonA.

"Oh.." Jessica sigh and grab a glass of cool water from the fridge. She opens her medicine bottle and drinks some pills.

"Sunny-ah~... Jessica called.

"Neh, Eomma?" Sunny ran towards her mom with a smile on her cute face.

"Do you want to go out with eomma tomorrow? Or maybe next weekend?" Jessica offered as she squat to reach the save level as Sunny's heigt.

"Urmm... What for, Eomma?" Sunny asked curiously.

"Just having our bonding time like me and TaeTae's today.. Do you want to?" Jessica Sunny's hair lovingly.

Sunny nodded while pouting.

 

"Why did you pout?" Jessica asked.

"It's been a long time since we share our bonding time together, Eomma..." Sunny whined.

Jessica smiled and hugs her daughter.

"Tomorrow is the day.." Jessica said.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated! :D

Why is this happening? I only got two comments from the last update?

Add more commentssss!!!!! XP

"So I can update more...!!

Oh, and I have to tell you something..

I can't update this story for tomorrow and Thrusday because I have a study tour with my friends that are in the same grades as me..

And, COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!

 

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.

IT MAKES ME WANNA UPDATE SOME MORE!!! (>-<)V